Tomo-chan

IT HAPPENED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTKcMzembk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he made Tomo cry
How horrible

We've learned truly that bad things happen to people who make their tomboys cry.

Once again, Tomo doesn't deserve these friends

And idiots though Jun was gonna punch back. He deserves what he's getting and he knows it

Who thought he was going to punch back? We've seen in the early chapters that it's Jun that gets beat up, probably from just letting Tomo hit him.

You don't deserve life.

Juns just retarded, and all of this was because of a misunderstanding that hurt him too so he's not really a bad friend. Misuzu is selfish and can't accept herself and Tomo as they are, and Carol used Tomo and Jun for her own selfish means because of MUH SENPAI. Really Senpai and Jun are Tomo's only respectable friends.

i/we did think it was the setup to them fighting later, but i guess not

Not to mention Jun was worried about rumors spreading about them. His heart is in the right place, just not his brain.
Oh right, from that line of Misuzu reminding Tomo of that fight she got into in middle school.

Did Jun EVER punch Tomo even?

It's implied, never actually seen.

It is mentioned that during their sparring Jun has to go all out against Tomo, but we've never actually seen it from what I recall.

Absolutely. Look back at the beginning of the manga. Then realize they've fought each other in the dojo. Then remember the first flashback arc, when Jun punched Tomo and then Tomo took him down. Speedreader please fucking leave.

That's the example you used? One of the first pages of their interaction is that they sometimes fight and the joke ends with "then they began trading blows". The next page is Tomo coming home with a bruise on her face and Garou reacting to it.

>P-Please get out of my board!

Fuck off.

>Misunderstand things so that means it's okay to punch a guy in the dick

This is why Tomo is the worst girl and the reason these threads have been shit for the last three months. We need to get back the group dynamic, it just isn't the same without misuzu.

That's his stomach.

>That's the example you used?
I used multiple examples there. First, at the start of the manga, it was relatively common. Then I mentioned everything else.

No, I'm telling you to quit going into these threads if you haven't read the fucking manga. This is basic fucking shit.

And Tomo officially breaks her tie with Misuzu in this volume.

This isn't going to become a regular thing, is it? I don't want to see autists arguing about total number of appearances.

Then Tomo has the gall to ask why Jun isn't lovey dovey with her. Acting like a tomboy is one thing, being abusive is another ball park. It's a gag comedy manga and Jun is the punching bag, but some men get pissed when you get physical with them like that.

Doesn't matter if Jun was hurt, that was because of his own insecurities, Tomo didn't hurt him but he hurt her. Senpai is her only decent friend.

Where is your dick located, user?

Why is current Jun so different from early Jun?

he was still riding off of the high of finally being back together with his best bro

We were seeing everything only from Tomo's perspective.

>these threads have been shit for the last three months
> it just isn't the same without misuzu.
Misuzu was the one dominating these past threads so you're just talking nonsense here:
>Tomo is the worst girl

Retcon. Early Tomo-chan pages were literally just a few doodle scratches Fumita worked on before he decided to make it into a full story with a full fledged art.

Volume is nearly done, and the title character was dangerously close to coming second in it when it's her own manga. I think it's fair to remark that.

This. Those early pages kind of seem more like a pilot chapter.

i want to rape carol then her mom

I hope when we finish this flashback we cut back to them fucking like rabbits right away.
I mean, they have literally no excuse at this point.

So what you guys are saying is this is all one big pilot that Fumita is pushing and hoping someone will pick it up so he can start from square one again.

Oh sorry, I used myself as a reference.

Pretty much. Fumita likes to draw a ton of random things, I guess he just liked where the pages were going enough to make it into a full project.

She looks way too boyish. She practically is a boy in a girl's uniform. It's a damn good thing that she started to listen to Misuzu about how to dress more girly.
Also, is Tomo realizing now that she likes him and thus DICK PUNCH?

No, the first 20 or so pages were.

>dropout

I want to pinch Carol's cheeks.

>(pickin)

Why is he asking that? He should know that she would do that

this your first romcom, boy?

Not that I hate this page or anything but I think the manga has done a terrible job at illustrating that it's been a year already. Without her telling you it feels like it's been a week.

Where are the rest of these?

I somehow forgot that a whole year had passed, what the fuck.

>oi

I want to comfort her but I know I can't.

>ywn casually spank tomo's firm, toned tombutt

You're not missing anything. Take the first 20 pages, picture them with shittier art and there you go.

>Fumita progresses the story too far and the "Tomo hits Jun" punchline won't make sense anymore
>Does a flashback arc so he can keep making the same joke

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTKcMzembk

so tomorrow
hug?

with their fists in a fast competitive fashion.

Jun runs away for another year until he grows some balls.

Fumita could've done a better job at illustrating a year had passed.

We doing this?

the problem is that it was a sudden jump and not much happened. easily could have been a week or a month and the effect could have been the same.

Rhetorical question.

TOMO-CHAN WA ONNANOKO

Will we ever see Tomo in a maid outfit?

SASUGA FUMITA

I thought they went to different middle schools though?

That hurts seeing her tear up. Where does Jun get off making his Tomboy cry like that? The nerve!

They went to different grade schools, finally went to the same school for junior high.

Grade School, Junior high, then High School.

Do we have a grade-school uniform tomo? That would be cute as fuck.

Damn why Jun is such a fag?

He hasn't gone in for a sniff

Will consider Jun gay-ass-nigger if he don't fight back.

he's no kouji miyata but he's p good

Amazing taste user.

Uh, tomo pretty much keeps shooting herself in the foot long after this scene while Jun has learned from this event. Even took out the group of delinquents from going after Tomo. Misuzu is still the same bitch as she always was, taking advantage of Tomo’s feelings for Jun.

>tomo pretty much keeps shooting herself in the foot long after this scene
Maybe, but she also keeps making an effort, after this she eventually confesses, him on the other side brushes it aside.
>Even took out the group of delinquents from going after Tomo.
Tomo didn't seem to mind having to face them.

there is usually no school uniform in grade school.

>double fang
C...cute!

No offense to Fumita, but Kouji was a tier above in a lot of categories but especially delivering on a romance.

>stupid stundere gag
Fumita Hack

Bonkfags BTFO again!

She is just adorable in the second panel. I wonder if we can somehow edit this arc to make it look like Jun is confessing to Tomo.

sauss

Yeah, but Fumita's still alive, so I guess he's got that going for him

Fumita think he so slick...

Reminder that this ends with gayboy mindbreaking tomo and/or getting NTR'd

>Why would you come and talk to me now?

Is there something wrong with talking to her at that time? Is this somehow linked to her first period mentioned a few chapters ago?

Very good shit.

Are you slow in the brain?
>Don't talk to someone for a year
>Randomly talk to them out of the blue

Sounds to me like she has trouble with him speaking to her that exact moment rather than him waiting a year.

Sounds to me like you are legitimately autistic. She's hurting him because she was deeply hurt by him ignoring her and then coming up to her out of the blue a year later like nothing happened.

can't wait for young Gorou going into papa bear mode. "WHO MADE MY TOMO CRY!" And young Akemi: "Ah, first love..." before Gorou faints.

>a whole year

WTF MAN

Doubt Tomo will let her parents know he made her cry. but if she did probably Gorou wouldn't get it's because she likes him (see the sleepover arc where he sees no problem with them spending the night) and instead will berate her for showing weakness:
>What's with the red eyes?
>Uh... I got in a fight with Jun and I ended up crying
>HOW DARE YOU SHOW WEAKNESS IN BATTLE, YOU'RE GONNA GIVE THE DOJO A BAD NAME!!!
Instead I imagine Akemi being the one going Mamabear mode.

A fucking hole year passed and he dated her best friend, that's comedy ma man