Redpilled careers

Is being a youtuber the most redpilled thing you can do?
Just look at this guy. He's just your average joe that likes guns, makes videos on youtube about it and rakes in $7000 minimum a month, not counting his paypal donations and ad monetization.

Why bother going to college, studying meme degrees for 4 years while you can pick up a camera, film yourself talking about stuff, post them on youtube and make instant money? You dont even need 61 million subscribers like pewdiepie, this guy got less than a million and still breaks the bank with his youtube income.

Attached: minimum $7000 a month.jpg (1006x598, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165617327/#q165621702
youtube.com/watch?v=dccDZhIPKZc&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why haven't you started doing it, OP?

>Why bother going to college, studying meme degrees for 4 years while you can pick up a camera, film yourself talking about stuff, post them on youtube and make instant money?

Because not everybody can make it this way. Actually, only a few can.
I have a youtube channel, as a side note, and getting tracktion needs lots of ugly shilling work or a lucky event that gets you traction.

Attached: ashton_C_cups.png (532x536, 697K)

I grant you permission to show me your youtube channel without shill accusery.

you need to be a chill person that people want to connect with. If you're here, then you're most likely autistic and zero on-camera personality

Ian browses /k/ and Sup Forums. Same thing with to demoranch and IV8888. Pewds, jontron, PJW, a shitload of other right wing youtubers with 1000+ patrons on patreon and 100k+ subscribers on youtube browse Sup Forums as well. As a matter of fact its harder to find people who didnt find youtube success that didnt browse Sup Forums and spout its memes

I might be about to try it user, premise is drunken political debates.

It'll start as my buddy (pinup but he doesn't just shout buzzwords) and I going at it on anything, take a shot every time you're at a loss for a response or make a logical fallacy. Then open it up to letting anyone debate either of us on anything, with the other one moderating.

How the fuck did my phone change pinko to pinup without me noticing?

How are you going to have a decent moderator when he's hammered.

No.
He’s a grown man acting like a child.

The moderator wont be beholden to the drinking rules

And the main thing we're planning to call is ad hominem

Someone's gotta do work that actually grows the economy , user.

t. Thirsty beta thinking op pic is from her YouTube channel.

Got you beta bucks ready to fire eh? Lmao

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

That youtuber is in America you imbecile, that poster is in Austria.
I'm expecting it to be a guy with a bad mic talking at static images for half an hour.

3 strikes and ur income is 0 you faggot.

You are a faggot ass if you rely on Google for income you fucking faggot. You will bend over backwards so you can upload you faggot if its your main source of income.

I would know I thought I hit it big with youtube, then they banned me lol I wasn't doing anything bad, bots just reported my shit all the time lately.

Now if you use youtube to help bring in traffic, that is different.

>and Sup Forums
Wouldn't count on that.

But would you watch it?

A drunk mod? No.
It's fun to the participants, boring as hell to watch.

You ever been to a party and you're the only sober one?

>just look at this guy
That isn't a guy, that's gun Jesus.

Attached: 1504624955517.jpg (518x583, 141K)

I'm a software engineer and I make more than that per month, and my job is basically a 9-5 party. Yeah YT is a good gig but there are better careers.

I spend half my day shit posting on Twitter and Sup Forums waiting for various scripts to run.

Look at his response to the rhodie fal video's comments
>le based ian XD

See

If you had any context to what he does you wouldn't say that. He's dedicated to providing a resource for historical information about firearms and their design.
The shooting and what not is a bonus, the real focus is on information and documentation of rare and unusual firearms.

Can't find the video anymore. What was his response btw

less than 24hours ago
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165617327/#q165621702
today
>youtube.com/watch?v=dccDZhIPKZc&t=30s