"abortion rights"

If women have access to birth control, what excuse do they have to kill a baby in their womb? Because they were lazy and forgot to take their pill? What kind of sick sack of shit would fight for the right to abort their baby?

Attached: 1in8-1-700x700.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/pp-baby-parts-sale/
youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying the pill is reliable
Not even vasectomy works 100%. Also calling a mess of cells "a baby"... you might fight for a cancer cells' rights, my dear soy.

Because it's easier than having to live up to any responsibilities.

Someone who is responsible and wants the ability to do the right thing? Only man-hating lazy bitches who have babies as income actually carry a bastard to term.

>implying prevention of black births/mutt births is bad

Health education in the US is garbage. Many schools simply refuse to teach about proper use of contraception.

don't be a dumbass, when it's a "mass of cells" I'm sure you can prevent it from becoming a fetus with drugs or herbs, people are not aborting cells they are aborting fetuses

>it’s the school’s responsibility to teach you how to swallow a pill daily or put a condom on
Imagine being this cucked

>Majority of women using planned parenthood not getting abortions
Why do clapistanis complain so much

Yes let's ban abortion so Tyrone and Pedro can create even more future criminals and welfare leaches.

Attached: race.jpg (400x274, 49K)

so when does the 'mess of cells' become a 'baby' in your opinion, douchebag?

this should be good

All women who want abortions should have them. It's voluntary eugenics, why do you care?

I think abortion should only be allowed in extreme cases, like if a woman is raped or if a child gets pregnant. If an adult is too incompetent to use birth control, then it's their problem.

Abortion, no matter how you look at it, is the act of ending a life/potential life. It's not something to be celebrated and it makes me sick when feminists get so excited over it.

>Not supporting feminists denying themselves reproduction

make it completely free

Attached: x9dUvCuh.jpg (500x342, 33K)

It's just really fucked up how obsessed they are with it and how some of them even celebrate when they get an abortion.

It's totally amoral.

this is the law in Mississippi I believe, though it's being challenged

Most abortions are nigletz and spiclets, dipshit. You want to restrict abortion and turn this country from le 56% to le -4657% ? Donate to a local pp that serves mostly coloreds if you had a brain.

Condoms aren't that easy to use. There are some important things that most people would easily forget or not think about.

Unironically this. Imagine how much taxpayer money we could save by paying for Shaniqua's abortions instead of supporting her gaggle of 16 nigglets for their entire lives.

If a woman was responsible she wouldn't get pregnant unless she wanted to. To make her life easier she commits infanticide.

yeah, black women having an abortion should be awarded with a fried chicken voucher... let them genocide their own offspring...

birth control has risks.
And condoms are not safe.
Not every woman finds a man to marry.
But still there is need for sex

I'm against abortion though. But these are the reasons often.

here in Hungary it's free, and keeps the gypsies in check

Attached: 13724_822583111157802_6484523187258484624_n.jpg (193x182, 7K)

There is no need for sex beyond reproduction. Abortion should still be allowed, but only to suppress liberal birth rates

Not ideal to be sure, but better a dead bastard then one who will get a shitty fatherless upbringing grow to become a repeat customer of the prison industrial complex. Libs and pro lifers alike in the US say "b-b-but it was a decline in lead use that lead to decreased crime rates!" even though the trend started in the states that legalized it earlier and the ones who did it later caught up later.

praise kek

>Condoms aren't that easy to use.

Attached: 1512910601329.png (645x729, 80K)

>there is need for sex
No, there is desire. A board so full of 20+ year old virgins should know this much.

In most cases, if you need an abortion, you’ve already fucked up by not using the contraceptives available to you.

Cancerous cells can't grow to be anything even remotely useful. The cells of an embryo will become a human life with proper nurture. You're argument is idiotic.

>If an adult is too incompetent to use birth control, then it's their problem.
Ok but if they are too incompetent to swallow a pill and put a condom on do you really want that same person raising a child?

They get off on it. All liberals do.

Attached: original-1-400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

even snopes can't deny that planned parenthood illegaly profits from infants organs and body parts, though they do claim it's only partially true

snopes.com/fact-check/pp-baby-parts-sale/

seems that way sometimes

>what excuse do they have to kill a baby in their womb?
Their womb.

Being against Abortion, while it is the closest thing to eugenics we have. It's not the wealthy white people who abort their babys.

you're technically a mess of cells

It should be considered a 'baby' when it is born. It is a fetus inside the womb. The womb is considered to be alive when there is a functioning nervous system which is considered to be around the 25th week of pregnancy. This is when the thalamus connecting to the central nervous system is formed and there is a pattern of regular brain waves.

>165731429
not "womb" meant the fetus dammit

A "baby" is when it's out of the mother, before that it's a foetus. (and before that an embryo)

yeah im with you there, Jacques

Zygote, fetus, baby, toddler, etc. All stages in the life cycle of a human, emphasis on human. Abortions kill humans.

Zygote is not a human. Don’t be stupid

we should allow non-whites to get abortions but when they do we sterilize them.
you want to have an abortion? Fine, but you never get to have children.

rape, deformities, down syndrome, known negative genetic abnormalities, anything that is known to endanger the mother's well being when carrying the baby to term

Implying whites should be forced to raise down syndrome babies. Fuck you. I'll fly to any other country to have it done then.

If you have to take measures to kill the "mass of cells" then it's abortion, meaning to kill a potential human. Nobody ever said life was fair, whores.

There’s nothing wrong with abortion as it gets rid of retards and nigger babies.

Attached: 89E1A05C-8A57-4D60-B532-F998A557820C.gif (600x335, 1.57M)

>Cuckfederate defending nigger babies

Attached: B40619EB-2F93-485A-81A0-99861099CA0E.png (1864x768, 649K)

Most people who get abortions done are the types of people I don't want reproducing anyway so its whatever.

They wouldn't have an excuse. That's why neocucks like you should support giving women better access to birth control, dipshit.

I didn't say anything about whites. We probably should allow abortion in the case of producing someone horribly deformed

>people still think there is no relationship between abortion being legal and the crime rate

Attached: 99DBB604-18D6-4AA1-AD92-EE559595C159.jpg (196x223, 15K)

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of."
-Ruther Bader Ginsburg

Whose side are you on, user? Clearly not God's.

Annnnd?
You mean to tell me it's never okay to kill something?
You mean to tell me that supporting voluntary eugenics of the left is a bad thing?
Sup Forums home of "fuck off were full" has people that unironically think abortion is inherently bad?
what the actual fuck?
yeah, how are you going to get that bill passed?
Don't you think that would also discourage getting abortions?
There has to be a better way.

Honestly, we all know this will work. It's so sad.

go punch a prego in the guts resulting in a miscarriage and watch what you get charged with.

>Many schools simply refuse to teach about proper use of contraception.
implying they won't supply condoms to girls in sixth grade.

I'm not sure if it will be murder. More like severe bodily harm or something

Unborn lives have no rights.

Especially ones that came from nigger mothers

REEEEEE GIVE US BIRTH CONTROL OR WE'LL FILL THE WORLD WITH HAPA NIGLETS AND SPICLETS
I'm so tired of hearing this narrative over "muh right to choice"
Well, I guess they could have chosen to keep their legs shut.
Is it expecting too much for women to be chaste?
I cannot even begin to express my discontent of hook-up culture either.
>inb4 u r an incel
fyi, I'm not
even if I was, it wouldn't matter
doesn't change the fact that many modern women these days are highly undesirable and culpable for the current state of affairs.
As far as abortion goes, who the fuck cares?
I mean, really.
I'd rather Stacy and Tyrone get an abortion than have Stacy give birth at 18 and create a burden on the taxpayers.
If Stacy and Tyrone are still together (fucking dubitable) then they can responsibly have a child in their late 20s to mid 30s.
Anything beyond that, and Stacy's uterus could be registered as an antique.

Sad? I'm happy the burden isn't as great. Imagine what it would be like without abortion.

>Abortions kill humans
And sometimes it has to be done.

And no it's not a human before "a certain stage", an egg is not a chicken.

Blacks do not have a soul, so God could not care less...

Okay, but that's a false equivalency fallacy. She's not making the decision herself to not carry the fetus to term.
In some states, it may count as a double murder if you kill a pregnant woman.
The law is irrelevant in this situation because it's just phraseology for punitive measures.
You're taking it a bit to literally.
Your comment has nothing to do with abortion other than a fetus dying.
A woman volunteering for a procedure in a secure, safe, and sterile environment is not the same thing.
I can't believe I actually have to tell you that.

No no no no... do you want more people on welfare?! If anything we should be encouraging abortions

This, we need to start building abortion clinics in the most “diverse” parts of America. We’d be getting rid loads of worthless trash. Sanger was right about the negro menace.

Attached: 6FB8BC14-21E0-4D81-B02F-E704CAFCAE14.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I don't care about diversity but if people are too retarded to have kids at a point in their life where they're financially stable then we should get rid of them.

but you're right it would mostly be black kids... oh well

wouldn't you rather Stacy just take birth control and not have to go through an emotionally devastating and expensive procedure because Tyrone likes to hit it raw? I don't get it.

It's chewing them up on the inside. I dated a woman like this and personally watched her claw her legs until they bled with her fingernails after her abortion.

No, niggers are too stupid to use condoms, birth control, or even say “no!” To sex. Seen it IRL with a dyslexic negress stripper who had two kids instead of four because she was able to afford abortions half the time. Condoms would’ve been cheaper & easier.

Pro-life is a code word for pro-shitskin since they get the overwhelming amount of abortions.

Cancer cells can be used to produced recombinant proteins and so they are actually more useful and have more potential use than most babies

Aren't you just a larger mess of cells?

I have mixed emotions about abortion. On the one hand, its definitely murder. On the other hand, do we really want a bunch of unwanted, fatherless, ghetto children fucking up society?

This is objectively the only correct answer

The world is overpopulated as it is. I say make more abortions accessible to the poor. Less kids for my tax dollars to take care of.
And as for a solution, I'm sure that in the future only the most blatantly irresponsible will have them done, thanks to technology. It will eventually become a non-issue.
Maybe for now, let's just agree that if the fetus can survive on it's own outside of the womb, then it deserves personhood.

save ireland please

Attached: hv2eyw2dke201.jpg (564x675, 43K)

do you think poor people will actually pay for abortions

>implying that killing humans is always fundamentally wrong

Is it bad that I genuinely don't care about abortions? I don't care if they're legal or illegal. It just doesn't matter to me.

>implying govt sanctioned industrialised murder of babies is right

I suppose not. When I say "accessible", I mean drop some coathangers off in the hood. I mean, if gorillas can grasp simple tools, I'm sure that the sheboons will figure it out.

90% of the time it's nigger related. Nogs are infamous for refusing to wear condoms. Then the unfortunate girls who let their diseased dicks inside them end up with a baby that the dad's not gonna help raise. This shit is malicious. In fact, I've been thinking about it, and I'm very pro-life/anti-abortion and think it's literal murder, but if my daughter got knocked up by a nigger who refused to man up and raise it, I would fund the abortion and knowingly murder his fucking seed.

Attached: 41a402867d0b27c48dbfb69ffc5edd0f--one-punch-man.jpg (245x291, 13K)

>What kind of sick sack of shit would fight for the right to abort their baby

The kind who we don’t want reproducing anyway, so let them kill it. It’s the purest form of natural selection

They should have a "lurk" to substitute for "like" on this site. Or some way to show appreciation for a comment without having to reply.

downvote it youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0

No, it's not. It's not even the government's responsibility to provide roads, policemen, and utilities, but they do anyway for the benefit of everyone.

Showing people how to use condoms and birth controls is in the best interest for everyone. Why do you want the nigger birth rate to skyrocket?

Most of the time Stacy does. Sometimes, she forgets. Sometimes, it doesn't work. Sometimes, Tyrone's condom breaks. Abortion is the final solution.

Call it a necessary evil then

Precisely, the left is a making a massive issue out of this.

I lurk this as well.

What was that about veterinarians?

>forgets
that's code for won't put the drugs away and regain memory function.

This sounds a fuckload worse than 7 in 8 Planned Parenthood Clients do not get abortions. Go be a shill somewhere else.

>almost 1 out of 8 americans are nogs
>mostly nogs get abortions and do so in welfare clinics
checks out

Not necessarily.
I had a girlfriend who would occasionally forget.
Those days were usually mutual handjob days.
Mark my words, Stacy and Tyrone's sexual promiscuity will be their own undoing.
We can see the effects of this right now.
Women in the U.S. have over half of the purchasing power and yet still make up 60% of the affirmative action quotas.

> "I refuse to go through labor"
Literally that is the only reason necessary. Its a potentially fatal process and it can be quite expensive. There is also no guarantee that the fetus will survive to be born because miscarriages and stillborns happen
> no guarantee blows "right to life" out of the water
> also the mother doesnt have to get regular checkups or report to the hospital for any abnormalities during her pregnancy, which could result in the death of her baby

There is no Right To Life, life should be treated as a privilege, and to be somehow guaranteed a seat at the table before your body has even been completed is rather presumptuous.

Also the fetus is 100% reliant on the mother's body for survival. After birth the baby is not reliant on her body at all necessarily. Where in the fucking law does it state that while a mother is pregnant she MUST provide gestational aid to the fetus in her body.
> chemical abortions involve the mother taking pills that will cause her to miscarriage, the fetus is not attacked directly, instead the mother's body REJECTS providing further aid to the fetus and removes it

Another point from a legalistic standpoint is WHO is the Baby while it remains unborn? What is their legal name? A birth certificate is not issued until birth happens.
> No name means they are a Non-Person, which means they have no rights.
For any legal aid to be given to an unborn child it would have to be Named.

holy fuck people... goddamn...

Attached: that dog.jpg (676x676, 60K)

blame republican morons for their illogical and stupid reasoning abilities about sex and conception