Why do liberals pretend this is good

Why do liberals pretend this is good

Attached: 1522203855049.jpg (806x478, 128K)

They just cant stop virtue signaling

1. Because when whites are not on the backfoot they oppress others.

2. Same as number 1.

3. Because non-white countries haven't been oppressing others for the past 500 years.

4. You cannot be racist against whites because racism = power + privilege. Whites have the power, you cannot be racist against them.

5. Not true. It is to make sure white children are browned.

Because shut up and start race mixing already you mutts

Attached: download.jpg (218x232, 6K)

>(((whites)))

A country or world divided by race won't resist neoliberalism and capitalism.

>tfw bleaching light-brown chicks
thanks for the meme

Answer to all

1. Colonialism, exploitation of colored people

2. Holocaust, attempted extermination of Jewish race

You'll are fucking idiots

kek. Every progressive talking point to justify their bigotry towards whites requires the Jews to be considered white.

Attached: 1491288062208.jpg (1168x1200, 357K)

>Picture
It's because white nationalist are the only first world nation's "coincidentally"

Forget Asians (not the British kind)

>Deep set eyes
Ewww
>Very strong jawline
Ewww
>Head too big for that neck
She is a 7/10 in my book,Nordic girls are way overrated,those deep set eyes and strong as fuck jawline make them less masculine to be honest.
Alpine and Noric girls are way better imo

1. They oppress others, but not intentionally. Other cultures choose to be inferior.
2. Again, other cultures choose to be inferior.
3. Not true. Saudi Arabia has been oppressing women ever since the birth of Islam. Don't be obtuse.
4. Merriam-webster disagrees with you. Racism =a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. This is actually true.
5. Not every single immigrant has the intention to 'brown' white children. They just want a better life dipshit. But the consequences are still bad for Western society.

>british kind of asian
answer with "don't you mean muslim?"

as for asians being first-world, I saw no evidence of that in my travels.

>1. Colonialism, exploitation of colored people
How many african nations were building railways before the white man showed up?

Attached: video-undefined-1B36A2D100000578-730_636x358[1].jpg (636x358, 36K)

Why should we be punished for things that people (who happened to have the same skin color as us) did hundreds of years ago.

>You cannot be racist against whites because racism = power + privilege. Whites have the power, you cannot be racist against them.
This is literally the political equivalent of calling "no backsies"

They hate everything that is good, productive, beautiful. Think I'm talking out of my rear end? Look at everything they admire and consider their own masterpieces.

Could be start saying Euripides (sub-class of Caucasoid)? To your question ... because they are broken individuals who have no concept of loyalty, sanctity and authority.

Because no one wants them.

wrong
racism is discriminating someone on the basis of race
it has nothing to do with power or privilege

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

NOT EVEN THEM

Attached: kek.png (612x368, 245K)

I think the moment your toilet has WiFi you can consider yourself a first world nation

oh noes
this fucks up the plans of india being a superpower by 2020

"oppressing"

Sorry for colonizing your land, building railroads, and then leaving only to have you destroy everything we innovated for you.

>saying "nigger" is power+privilege

The word nigger is very powerful, and saying it gives you privilege.

Hell, white people can say nigger the most of all races and they get away with it every (Say it with me) Single. Time.

shooped. Don't have the original but pic related.

Attached: 1520631664326.jpg (2800x4000, 3.16M)

en wat is dat practische nut van? there is no practicality in smarthomes.

They like to see perceived enemies suffer as much as we do. Nature. Either we put them and their pets back in line through brute, merciless force, or they infest our kingdoms with brown pests and cackle all the while as the White Titan succumbs to cancer... If they realized diversity is unironically, genetically impossible, they'd rather die anyway.

Bro.. Bro.. I know we're on the same side here, but please read. It said "lowest response rates"

>nobody asks that of any non white country

It's happening to Japan right now actually

Attached: neger elf.jpg (277x182, 10K)

Because Soros spent billions to make them think that way.

Why? He blames economic problems on declining birth rates, rather than incredibly abusive and predatory lending and business practices.

>ironically posting the thing responsible for white population collapse

There's no organized efforts to destroy whites you blue pilled conspiratard. If there was, we would of had hard evidence by now since no one can keep a secret anymore with the internet. That parasite on your OP is far more responsible for white demographic problems than kikes or globalists. Remember single white women are the demographic most likely to Vote for open borders. After post industrialisation provided service jobs that can be done by females, they wanted freedom to work, and when they got it, birth and marriage rates started tumbling, our culture became more PC and feminised as a result of female influence, which made it difficult for men to discuss such things without being considered sexist and becoming a social pariah. Face it, women have outsourced child rearing to brown immigrants.

Attached: 1518078726481.jpg (528x357, 47K)

>implying anyone says this except from turbo far left retards

just the mirror image of left wing retards who make reference to dipshits on here saying all right wing people want all the blacks kicked out

Do you know anything of Asian/ arab culture? or even the african slave trade of africans?

Don't you know about the Iberia? Where arabs colonized the place for a few hundred years?

Don't you know why certain groups of Asians loathe each other? well before whitey?

Did you know Costa Rican's like how they were freed from the wealthy monarchy of Mayans, who used to drug their people and sacrafice them to gods? Once they got their own culture and way of life established tho, they no longer wanted whitey to interfere; I can understand that and love Costa Rican's.

Why are commie so ignorant and have such a shallow view of world history?

Oh, right, it's because they're braindead junkies and cognitive misers who are programmed to be stupid and hate themselves. I forgot.

Okay England, go out and say you support white genocide and see how it's the one thing your country doesn't ban.

"Turbo Left Retards" control your country.

Attached: sorry.gif (480x270, 3.61M)

Here, fixed that for you.

1) Bringing agriculture, technology, vaccines, medicine, health care, clothing, literacy and language ( good chunk of races didn't even have a form of writing)

2) Actually, Hitler made a deal and sent a few hundred thousand jews to Israel. The ones who didn't want to get out of his lands were put into labour camps, not gas camps. any fellow pollack have the wikipedia pages to back this?