Is there a political reason these countries are so butthurt about England?

Most of us probably don’t know where they are on a map. They’re probably just jealous of our history and Brexit.

Attached: FC57C1C2-8E3F-4D5B-A789-EE45549249D6.jpg (750x551, 53K)

Nah, we just think you're animals. That's all.

We are?

bombing a city for a year sure did piss off my relatives

Attached: 76DCCAC3-FE29-4A0B-82C5-328474958C1A.jpg (454x391, 64K)

show me yo posting loicence meyt or i will shot you with my watergun

Watch your hate speech or you ll get arrested for thought crime

Not sure why our flag is always on this. We hardly ever think about Brits. We like to watch Premier League and that's about all.

>Most of us probably don’t know where they are on a map.

I disagree. At this time of the day there aren't many americans.

OI MATE, WHERE IS UR SHIT POSTING LOCENSE? YOU CHEEKY WANKER I SWEAR ON ME MUM.YOU WILL ROT IN JAIL FOR THIS HATE SPEECH.

Attached: article-1260627-0039700900000578-180_224x532.jpg (224x532, 21K)

>Most of us probably don’t know where they are on a map

Bragging of being stupid. And you should add some more flags in there. And lay off from Russia, they are our bros, not you kebab.

Hungary and Austria, for some reason, are the most depressed/angry posters around here. Also Czechs.
Something really really wrong happens around those parts.

To my knowledge none of these countries think about yours at all.
Also
>Most of us probably don’t know where they are on a map.
How old are you? Or maybe you're a burger in vacation?

seems pretty random selection of countries. but for the record i have nothing against England.

When EEuropean pigmys attack Britain it is because they secretly admire Britain, they wish they could be like Britain but they're also fighting those thoughts because they would have to admit Britain is better than them and they can't do that
because it would make them feel uncomfortable and inferior, so they have to spit at Britain to convince themselves and others that they're of high self esteem and that they consider themselves as satisfying

it's okay dad we love you over here

>Finland?
>Bulgaria?
>Hungary?
>Austria?
>Slovakia?
>Finland?

>Slovenia????
>Belgium????
Poland >>> Pic related...

No Ukrane butthurt?
>show your shitposting licence fag

Attached: 27858595_1442755755853988_8967241543479688341_n.jpg (750x573, 43K)

Why Belgium? Because EU rats gather in Brussels? Alot of Flemish people support Brexit, hell when i read normie comments on Flemosj news articles it's like i'm reading a normie version of Sup Forums.

(meme flag because I'm abroad atm)

Based. BASED.

This. We Europeans envy the Anglo.

No, we are mad on the french, not on the Brits, and actually their work ~caused WWII and the fall of their and the British empire

Is there a political reason you make this thread every day?

Attached: 1344720178702.jpg (600x611, 115K)

>Finland

wut

> They’re probably just jealous of our history and Brexit.

>unironically thinks Merkel doesn't have operation sealion laying in her desk

I've heard London is the second largest Hungarian city?

Attached: 17264520_597956170408907_3784084403002856907_n.jpg (800x399, 64K)

2/10

At least you tried.

Attached: 1521663077769.jpg (720x1017, 93K)

Wait, you still think you're gonna leave the EU? After all this time? You're government is doing everything they can to stop it.

Attached: 1521363847372.jpg (557x342, 126K)

Is there a reason why britt always opens up this thread? Now I would bite and reply with some of those juicy police cucked kingdom but then you will call me a russian bot :(. Damn pakis, too clever for me.

Thinking you are relevant....

Attached: choofed.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

We just don't care about some crooked englishmen screeching and throwing a tantrum for actions of their own deep state. We also hate your warmongering piece of shit policies

Leave us out of your autism club, we just want to leave in peace (not in pieces)

wait, you post outside of sg?

Is this guy British? Because he kinda look like one.

>picture of countries that hate england
>it is not the total 195 countries list

mmmmh

>sheepfucker can't handle the banter

Attached: ukpoliceforce.jpg (725x1024, 77K)

Where does this come from? I think Britain is fine. The larger countries just get criticized more because they throw their weight around more.

no one is butthurt about england
people hate and ridicule you and the western europe because you had it all and you squandered it all

>this

Get beheaded by achmed you dumb tea drinking cunt, wait you probably are achmed, do a suicide bombing and kys faggot

fuck serbians aswell

i do not hate you i just find it disturbing what happening in your Country i really hope you get your free speech back but i do no see any resistance and i think it will only get worse

Attached: china litz.jpg (144x86, 3K)

The UK are ok but british tourists are cancer

They never rebelled, that's just not the English way.. they would rather die in flames without complaining. I mean look how thy are "getting rid of problems", they remove the victim so it would seem like the problem never was in the first place... they got state sanctioned raping lasting well over 40 years xD

Brits always use the "I can't even find x country on the map" therm. Is it part of your culture that you insult your own intelligence?

This, they fucking make a shithole of every place they step on, not to speak of how fucking ugly brits are, holy shit they are all so fucking ugly