Why are Muslims antisemites?

Why are Muslims antisemites?

Attached: 70596_5859V.png (386x585, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims are anti everything (except Islam). That’s why they’re comparable to cancer.

0/10 bait

Attached: ju.png (733x883, 487K)

Even a-anti-LGBT???!!

They're a few hundreds years behind everyone else, they're anti everyone.

because israel conquered and colonized muslim territory

sauce?

They live next to Israel.

Because Muhammed(PBUH) hated jews for what they did to Jesus(PBUH)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism

Good one Ahmed

Attached: 1521988207487.gif (400x320, 2.28M)

Oh shit what a qt
How can manfaced white roasties even compete

muslims have very small diks, that's why they're angry all the time and such big fans of religion that promises sex in the afterlife
take a second and think about how pathetic that is

Fucking dolt.

I bet you believe Osama bin laden took down the towers too.

that doesn't make sense, they are semites themselves

>because israel conquered and colonized muslim territory

>Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 791:
>Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
>I heard Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "
>Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:
>Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
>Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "
>Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
>Narrated Abu Huraira:
>Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
>Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6981:
>Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger [Muhammad] (may peace be upon him) as saying: You will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me); kill him.

So surely it must all be because of israel and international jihad is strictly a result of US intervention in the middle east as well as colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade.

(*This is what progressive liberals actually believe.)

Attached: just_muslim_things_beautiful_culture.jpg (1080x608, 88K)

Everyone is under the impression that Jews are the only Semites, guess they took up that mantle after WW2

Do you shill for the poor native Americans too?

ahahahah hahahahahahah ahahahah you a clown or something ?! you so fucking funny I cant hardly retain from pissing myself hahahahaha fucking clown BTFO of here hahahah go back to /b hahahahah fucking clown hahahahah please please never come back .. hahahahah so funny hahahahahaha ouuuuuuuuu its hard hahahahahaha the Muslim are Anti Semite hahah stupid fucking clown hahahaahh please please go back you a disgrace ..

Attached: 5fe41b76b15213815f709acf09153502.jpg (236x354, 23K)

please just go

Attached: byebye.jpg (640x798, 133K)

>Do you shill for the poor native Americans too?
I shill for no one, I'm merely disgusted by islam and baffled by the fact that civilized westerners for some reason feel a need to pretend this filth is anything more than it is.

Those liberals that went in the hardest against christianity with all its dogmas now act like islam, ISLAM OF ALL THINGS, has so much good to offer us, it's absurd.

Honestly I'm having a very hard time coming up with a social order worse than islam.

Attached: BringThemHome.jpg (1706x1080, 158K)

>good one ahmed
>flag

Attached: swede.png (332x369, 133K)

Why do you piss any Muslims keep using this Colombian girls pic she doesn’t worship Mohamed she’s catholic don’t hate because your women are wrapped up like ninjas find your own colored eye beauties and post them

by Islam or CNN clown image of (((wahhabism))) please make the world a better place read a fucking book you brainwashed ignorent fool

Attached: Bsawx5dCEAEmB12.jpg (598x332, 22K)

wrap up you meme flag put it up you ass and go back ... just go..

Attached: wahabism.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Wahhabism salafism they’re all bad because Islam is garbage for retards no one in their right mind could follow that religion, they say everything is verifiable yet can’t account for how Muhammad wrote the Quran or his magical voyage on a flying lion to Jerusalem gtfo with your sand nigger fairy tales

Because they aren't retarded

Islam is at war since 1666 against the luciferian pedo fuk follower of Sabbatha Zevi the (((messiah))) later "reincarnate" in Jacob Frank (((they)))deceive usurp and fiance both side of every war since 1760 (((they))) originated from Tengri religion (((they))) try to make the Muslim hate the Christian and it fail (((they))) try to make the Christian hate the Muslim and it fail.. it only work with low IQ atheist the kind of (you) useless brainwashed faggot .. its all very well documented you a fucking too btfo now go read a fucking book make the world a better place pretty plese with sugar on top ..

youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

Attached: 220px-Brockhaus_and_Efron_Jewish_Encyclopedia_e13_783-0.jpg (220x273, 30K)

Name me one sunni islamic school of law that isn't terrible. Name me one islamic sect that judges its genocidal pedo warlord prophet for his crimes/immorality.

AHMED YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

So angry/hurt that you had to reply twice? Poor little muslim.

FUCK YOUR PEDO PROPHET, FUCK YOUR HOLY SCRIPTURES, FUCK YOUR ENTIRE SHIT RELIGION.

please miss teen south carolina 2007 dont embarass yourself .. wath part of (((they))) Deceive and Usurp since 1760 dont you understand clown ?!

Attached: 3582738818_47d5ae5514_o.jpg (600x800, 142K)

hiding behind you meme flag you irrelevant Sage OP is a Euro Twink..

>please miss teen south carolina 2007 dont embarass yourself .. wath part of (((they))) Deceive and Usurp since 1760 dont you understand clown ?!
I'm not a jew Ahmed, there's no conspiracy against the filth you hold holy. It's just filth, any sensible person sees this instantly.

if you had shitty neighbors wouldn't you hate them too?

what about fukoff clown ?!

Attached: fdf499623da26ca1ed9ae119dbc5a358.jpg (650x805, 82K)

What about leave the civilized world, stop ruining it?

wtv clown

Attached: circus15.jpg (660x953, 145K)

Or here's an idea: ask your daddy why he left the the terrible place you belong. Hint: it'll be because it was made shit by those holding your views/expressing your culture.

Shuuuuuuuuu

Attached: lon-chaney-clown.jpg (351x450, 22K)

Not all muslims are antisemitic. The ones who are are simply misguided.

The absolute state of islamic diaspora in trudeauland.

please ...

Attached: af5b703d61a4457abe33bbd58f6046ec.jpg (480x720, 79K)

Why not just post pics of your mom in traditional islamic garb? It'll be funnier to me than those clowns I assure you.

They believe that Israel is occupying their clay.

Attached: israeli-separation-barrier-CXXHB2.jpg (1300x955, 207K)

no one care about your opinion here

Attached: 1-Dog-Jew.jpg (600x385, 23K)

You seem to care enough to reply twice per post.

Because the jews took palestine. That's literally all it's about. For all of history ever since Islam was even a thing, muslims have been friendly with jews and they've been "natural allies" against white christian europe. It was jews who helped the moors and ottomans conquer iberia and constantinople. It was the jews who played a pivotal role in the arab/ottoman slave trades of kidnapped europeans. It was the jews who lived lavish lives in the caliphates and ottoman empire in high-ranking positions.

It's no surprise then when white christian nations in iberia and the balkans broke free from islamic rule, they didn't just expel/kill the muslims. They dealt with the jews too, who they saw as even more of a threat than the muslims themselves.

Always keep this in mind. Muslims and Jews have collaborated against us for over a thousand years. The spat between them only stems from the relatively modern palestine/israel problem.

gtfo of here degenerate .. with you meme country

Attached: molock.jpg (768x768, 46K)

this

Degenerate? How so? Do I hold weird cultural views regarding camel piss?

here a picture of you mom you degenerate tool

Attached: Badmommy_0006.jpg (2048x1367, 1.75M)

Thats what they want you to believe.

Now you're just repeating the same word over and over again hoping to offend.

Is Islam like the next step of Christianity?

you hold a meme flag of a colonialist genocidal maniacs

Attached: clown66.jpg (811x817, 266K)

>of a colonialist genocidal maniacs
You sound like you're either getting angry or dumber by the minute. Which one is it?

He shouldn't have supported Bolshevism

You a disgrace for the world .. go back to Africa were you belong .. you pedofiend facilitator fuk

Attached: 1519362590364.jpg (850x815, 100K)

for you pedo facilitator... both .. now please go hide you face under the rock were you come from

>You a disgrace for the world .. go back to Africa were you belong .. you pedofiend facilitator fuk

Why are you hating on Africa now bruv? That aint cool, cant you just be 2nd and 3rd world buddies/brothers in islam? It's making you all equally miserable.

try not to colonize every country on your path in you way back to under you fucking rock were you hiding..

>try not to colonize every country on your path in you way back to under you fucking rock were you hiding..
Two replies per post again huh? And here I was thinking you told me no one cared for my opinion here.

Yaaa ya wtv you said you argument are invalid

I just wakeup you like my breakfast clown

Attached: Concrete carving nails.jpg (1280x1202, 265K)

read, Quran 2:11, and sage this kike spamming thread immediately.

Watch it there Ahmed, don't accidentally self detonate. I can see you slowly turning red with anger from here!

Experience.

you gona cry or something ?! You know what .. you actualy right ... we should protect the Jews .. the Real Jews not the Crypto degenerate tools thank you for opening my eyes I realy appreciate clown

Attached: ethiopian-jews.jpg (490x327, 20K)

thanks again euro twink

Attached: Borath_1.jpg (287x288, 22K)

A Colombian girl. She’s not actually wearing that headband . It’s a photoshop

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

>(*This is what progressive liberals actually believe.)
Actually, anyone with any fucking sense can see that the Jews are the instigators. The Muslim terrorist movement is a direct product of Palestinian genocide at the hands of Israel. Sadly, AIPAC has enabled them direct control over America and they use us as a fucking rook in their "Religious Crusade". It is exactly that, an adherence to the doctrines of religious texts. Texts that have been manipulated by the hands of men for generations

>you gona cry or something ?!
With boredom? Seems unlikely. But how about it, you feel up for discussing that shit culture/religion of yours?

>Name me one sunni islamic school of law that isn't terrible. Name me one islamic sect that judges its genocidal pedo warlord prophet for his crimes/immorality.

I'm still waiting.

they werent

sephardic jews lived in muslim lands for centuries without problems

unlike their european counterparts, they used to be part of the community

israel came to ruin everything for them

but their children dont even remember that, and in their minds muslims have always hated them

kinda like european jews dont remember that poland used to be a safeheaven for jews

Attached: 1522014620556.jpg (1024x683, 694K)

>The Muslim terrorist movement is a direct product of Palestinian genocide at the hands of Israel.
KEK and the jews are making blood cookies out of palestinian children!!!!!!

Iranian = Aryan.

Attached: Aryan Persioan1494859662818 (2).png (646x646, 975K)

Would anyone else racemix with this girl?
I think I would

i don't even think jews like jews.

Ok later GEnocidal maniac pedo facilitator clown may you burn quick in hell

Attached: chemical-attack-by-assad-in-syria-nope-just-a-picture-18797146.png (500x522, 156K)

Attached: white_9.jpg (480x374, 35K)

Muslims are Semites though.

Attached: 1c392169309cb3d2278b9d449feabf3a0b100fa62f852ad32ce6e0f633695982.jpg (505x600, 109K)

Mashalla I reckon she's so obedient as well. Not like these white slags

Attached: IMG_20180313_212105.jpg (500x333, 32K)

This

Attached: IMG_100008VN.png (500x467, 360K)

At least they are not white people. I would kill my own family for extra knäckebröd with kalles Kaviar.

jews are jews worst enemy
few aknowledge it

Attached: theodor herzl.jpg (446x220, 29K)

What are you doing for palestinian children then Ahmed? Seen as you claim to care so much for them and their plight..

Just curious. Also please answer my questions on your shit religion:

>Name me one sunni islamic school of law that isn't terrible. Name me one islamic sect that judges its genocidal pedo warlord prophet for his crimes/immorality.

I watched the rise of Black Lives Matter as a product of complete and utter misinformation, the process of rallying people behind an "inhumane" cause is an ancient one. It is exploited on all fronts at all times with lies. That's how they weaponized martyrdom. True martyrdom is being killed for your beliefs, not killing your self for your beliefs... that's literally just run-of-the-mill suicide.

All inhuman acts done in the name of a god is reprehensible. Jewish, Islamic or Christian alike. I don't fault the final domino for falling when some asshole upended the first one though

she looks like a downie in the first pic as well

I smoke clowns the kind of you daily

Attached: 102523179-RTR4TXCM.530x298.jpg (530x298, 22K)

>Dumb, open ended question
>Eye catching and largely irrelevant photo of a girl
>Virtually no input from OP

Slide thread

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

>I don't fault the final domino for falling when some asshole upended the first one though

Doesn't really matter who revamped this facet of islam, it's an unmistakable part of the religion, its traditions and scriptures. It's taught at al azhar university, "Sunni Islam’s most prestigious university". There is very clear info on the different sunni schools of law, all of them savage. There is very little dispute on the crimes of islam's supposed prophet, merely on whether to view these abhorrent acts: rapes, killings, torture, mutilation as crimes or to view them from an islamic perspective.

Islam is filth, it's absolute shit and if I had a choice (I curse my forefathers and countrymen for this) I'd want NOTHING to do with it.

>I smoke clowns the kind of you daily
This means nothing in English Ahmed. For god's sake!

what if im a jew hiding behind furniture?
checkmate snitch stones.

>memeflag

The lowest of the low on this anime website

>Muh Satanist make christians and muslims hate each other

>Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

>Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."

>The lowest of the low on this anime website
You swedes keep telling yourself that.

Attached: meanwhile.in.sweden.jpg (1024x771, 99K)

who talk about satanism I say Lucifer you ridiculous fuk

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (1069x1600, 572K)

they don't hate them it's family envy, it sucks when your cousin does better than you.

having this low of a level bait

Attached: fullretard.gif (480x270, 3.75M)

And when christians talk about jesus they talk about the son of god/god himself/whatever bs they believe in, not merely some prophet who's message got corrupted (pbuh) only to be corrected later on by your holy childfucking genocidal warlord.

If anyone is ridiculous it's you dear Ahmed which is why I strongly suggest YOU JUST GO BACK. And please take your family with you.

Arguing with fool I may be taken for one .. no thank you wtv you said clown yo have no point what so ever hiding behind you meme flag ..