What's more dangerous, the Japanese cold or Truck-kun?

What's more dangerous, the Japanese cold or Truck-kun?

truck was just a fad

Refrigerated Cold Delivery Truck

Fuck your truck.

When I was 14, I was living in florida, and outside of where I lived was a Pool/Jacuzzi.
To make a story short, it was fucking abnormally cold out that night, and half of my body was out of the jacuzzi and half was in.
I got out quickly and ran to my house across a bridge, but when I got home, I literally instantly had a flu, I felt drained, had a stuff nose, was weak, etc etc.
The "japanese" flu is just your body fighting off the elements and when it fails miserably, you suffer.

Japanese cold. Trucks have a chance of sending you to another world.

>get hit by truck
>get sent to a fantasy world
>die from cold
>dead forever
The answer is clear

>get hit by truck
>get sent to a worse world

Radiation.
And the people from the . . municipal office who wants to measure it.

Do you get sent back to the real world if you get hit by a truck in isekai?

The European truck of peace.

This would be good for a Hataraku Maou-sama type show.

No, that's all different kinds of wrong.

Why don’t you explain it then einstein

>MC gets hit by a truck and sent to another world
>as he's travelling God appears to him and apologizes for the mistake but tells him that he's too busy to send him back to his own world, and that he can get back on his own just by having the same thing happen to him again
>world he gets dropped in is neolithic, copper is the hot new technology on the block
>MC goes around trying to convince neolithic farmers to build a flintstones rock car and push it down a hill at him

In just the past two years the Dreaded Japanese Cold has taken three prominent seiyuus and two manga artists well before their time.

What is the American counterpart of Truck-kun?

>Be American
>Get shot

mass-shooting kun

Literally just making a wish, that's how like 90% of American magic realism stories start.

An apple.

Trigger happy cops.

The British equivalent is a wardrobe.

You're telling me all those people are living out fulfilling lives in a fantasy world now?

must be a shitty place to live now

>The British equivalent is a wardrobe.
The rabbit hole is more popular.