Blue moon to light up sky ahead of Easter, say thank you jesus christ...

Blue moon to light up sky ahead of Easter, say thank you jesus christ, give thanks to jesus christ through his blessed virgin mother by saying the holy rosary, traditional catholism will rise again, long live christ the king.

msn.com/en-us/news/technology/blue-moon-to-light-up-sky-ahead-of-easter/ar-BBJL7uK?ocid=spartandhp

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (436x526, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desiringgod.org/messages/seeing-and-savoring-the-supremacy-of-jesus-christ-above-all-things#seeing-and-savoring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Amen to that.

talk about patriarchal power imbalance

Attached: BerlinghieriMeeToosml.jpg (1000x1502, 605K)

The rosary is not mentioned in scripture because it is a human invention.

It is not of God.

It does not provide forgiveness of our sins, relief from punishment, or certain graces; nor does it give us victory over hell.

In fact, God has given us different directions.

Roman Catholic doctrine will take you to HELL!

The rosary is a pagan practice and not a Biblical one. The rosary cannot be found in the Bible. The rosary promises benefits which it cannot provide. The rosary is doctrinal error since God has already given us different directions.

If you are a Christian, did you know that God has already forgiven all of your sins? If you are depending on Jesus to forgive your sins, then God considers you to be holy. Listen to this wonderful verse.

Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. (NASB) 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Did you notice that Christians are the temple of God and that He considers us to be holy? Did you know that God already considers you to be in heaven?

. . . and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus, (NASB) Eph. 2:6

God considers Christian to be seated in heaven while we are still here on earth. Positionally, we are in heaven even while we are on earth. God has already forgiven ALL of your sins even though you still sin. Jesus has already forgiven all of your past sins, present sins, and your future sins. But that does not mean you are free to sin. A true Christian will not want to sin since it is offensive to Jesus. In fact if we sin and do not admit that we have sinned, God will start disciplining us.

It is wonderful to know that God forgives us when we simply confess our sins. Confession is not begging God to forgive our sins. God does not forgive us because we have done some form of penance or suffered in some way in this life. Confession literally means “to admit.” God asks us to humble ourselves by admitting that we are sinners and by naming those sins we have committed. He forgives us because He has promised to forgive us when we confess our sins to Him. Men have added penance and a rosary. Why should we suffer more when Jesus did that on the cross for us 2,000 years ago? Are you struggling with some past sin or sins? If so, maybe this will help from a gentlemen now dead.

God has cast our confessed sins into the depths of the sea, and He’s even put a “No, Fishing” sign over the spot. – Dwight L. Moody

Only Jesus forgives sins. Mary cannot do anything for us. For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus . . (NASB) 1 Tim. 2:5
God is faithful to forgive our sins. He does not need to be encouraged or motivated. This is a promise. We do not need the help of Mary. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (NASB) 1 John 1:9
Forgiveness and relief from punishment in this life occur when we confess our sins to God. When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long. For day and night Thy hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer. Selah. I acknowledged my sin to Thee, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD”; And Thou didst forgive the guilt of my sin. (NASB) Ps. 32:3-5
We do not need to go to a priest to be forgiven. We can confess our sins directly to God. But you are . . . a royal PRIESTHOOD . . . (NASB) 1 Peter 2:9
Walking in the Holy Spirit gives us certain graces. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control . . . (NASB) Gal. 5:22-23
Victory over hell is found in the armor of God. Put on the full armor of God, that you may be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. (NASB) Eph. 6:10-19

Nope, the Bible is just a history book on why we believe what we believe. The mother of God asked us to pray the rosary she can't forgive sins but she pleads with out Lord. One day she will let go of his arm so he can renew the face of the earth. There would of been no Bible without the Catholic church. Christianity would have died out under Muslim hordes. A sick and twisted man once decided he didn't like order or penance so he rebelled against the strongest faith on Earth. One that will never die and is the true Church. Protestantism is a plague

Roman Catholic Doctrine is SATANIC VENOM. You should consider repenting and turning to JESUS CHRIST and flee the wrath to come.

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Peter was the 'rock' which the church was to be built on and the pope is his successor.

"The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the 'rock' of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock. The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head. This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope." (Catholic Catechism)

This is a complete abuse of scripture, just like the rest of the church's teachings. For an indepth look into this and the TRUTH, please see our page ... WAS PETER THE FIRST POPE?

>reddit spacing

Attached: trash.png (600x515, 551K)

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church SELLS THE GOSPEL through Indulgences.

"The Church also commends almsgiving, indulgences and works of penance undertaken on behalf of the dead ... An indulgence is partial or plenary according as it removes either part or all of the temporal punishment due to sin. Indulgences may be applied to the living or the dead." (Catholic Catechism)

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that after death, everyone who has sinned will go to "purgatory", where they will face punishment for their sins. After this they are then allowed into the heavenly kingdom, once they have "PAID" for their sins. But with an indulgence, you can pay the church some money and you will receive an indulgence which will either reduce your time in "purgatory" or erase it all together. By the way, the Vatican was built on indulgences, and Martin Luther exposed the error of indulgences back in the 1500's with his 95 Thesis.

Now anyone who knows the Bible will see that there is grave error in this teaching, because not only is the grace of God a FREE GIFT to anyone, but Christ Jesus PAID the FULL PRICE for our sins.

And what did Simon Magus, the Pagan sorcerer try to do? He tried to BUY the gift of God WITH MONEY, and the apostle Peter sharply rebuked him in very strong words, telling him that his money will die with him!

Ephesians 2:8 ...'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.'

Have you ever heard of a free gift that you had to pay for? So why does the Catholic Church do this? So they can line their pockets with filthy money. And did you know that the Vatican was built from the selling of indulgences? Yes, it was not only built upon a Pagan burial site. It was built from SELLING the gospel!

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Mary was sinless.

"The church has become ever more aware that Mary "full of grace" through God was redeemed from the moment of her conception. This is what the dogma of the Immaculate Conception confesses ..... Mary was.... from the first moment of her conception ...... preserved immune from all stain of original sin." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 491)

Not only does the Bible declare that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23), but Mary herself declared that she needed a Saviour.

Luke 1:46-47 .....'And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God MY Saviour.'

>Catholics doing what they do best; worshipping bodyparts of dead saints/priests and praying to saints and NOT God himself
Christianity is the only true way

If you know Jesus forgave your sins on the cross 2000 years ago, why are you asking God to forgive your sins, as though he has not?

Here's how that conversation really goes:

You: God, please forgive me for my sins.

God: What sins?

John 3:16 faggot

AMEN!

LORD HAVE MERCY ON THEM!

It also pre-dates the Catholic church by thousands of years, and has been used as a mnemonic device by other pagans for just that long.

>faggot

Why do you think that poster is a Catholic priest?

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Mary is in Heaven and is co-redeemer with Jesus.

"That we may rightly say she (Mary) redeemed the human race together with Christ." (Benedict XV, Inter Sodalicia, 1918)

"In fact, by being assumed into Heaven she (Mary) has not laid aside the office of salvation, but by the manifold intercession she continues to obtain for us the grace of eternal salvation." (John Paul II, Dives in Misericordia, 1980, quoting Lumen Gentium)

Praise God that we have His Word to expose these false and dangerous teachings. There is ONLY ONE Mediator between God and man, and that is Christ Jesus. The Bible also reveals that those who have died in Christ are still in their graves awaiting the resurrection. Mary is in her grave, NOT in heaven.

1 Timothy 2:5 .....'For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.'

One of the 10 commandments is that no one should put an idol before the Lord. Wether it be physical or mental

Not my take on the matter. They want to shed blood? Then give them blood to drink.

your sins will only be forgiven ONLY if you BELIEVE in his son, JESUS
and fight LUCIFER that reigns on Earth.

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church claim that salvation is only possible through herself.

"There is no salvation outside the church (Roman Catholic Church)." (Pope John Paul II, Radio Message for Francisan Vigil at St Peter's and Assisi, October 3, 1981)

"Salvation is to be found nowhere but in the church (Roman Catholic Church), the strong and effective instrument of salvation is none other than the Roman Pontificate." (Pope Leo XIII, Allocution for the 25th Anniversary of his election, February 20, 1903. (Papal Teachings: The Church, Benedictine Monks of Solesmes, St Paul Editions, Boston, 1962, par. 653)

Again, the Bible exposes this teaching of the Roman Catholic Church as false. Not only that, it is one of the most dangerous doctrines there is. To say that salvation lies only within the Roman Catholic Church is blasphemous against the ONLY ONE who can save us, which is Jesus Christ.

Acts 4:10-12 .....'Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.'

>1 Timothy 2:5 .....'For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.'

This kills the Marian idolators.

That's not what the bible says.

>builders
Thanks, it was bugging me I couldn't remember who called the Jews, the builders.

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Sunday is the weekly holy Sabbath day.

"It is necessary to hold Sunday in special high regard in order to remain united to Christ, as it is the day dedicated to the Lord." (Message of Pope Benedict XVI to the Participants in the 9th International Youth Forum (Rocca di Papa, 28-31 March 2007), from the Vatican, March 28, 2007)

"People cannot be sanctified except on Sunday, that Christ transferred Sabbath sacredness to Sunday, that only those who keep Sunday belong to Christ, that only on Sunday does the risen Lord makes himself present among his followers, that only these worship God properly, and that may Sunday regain all its importance." (Letter of Pope Benedict XVI to Card. Francis Arinze on the Occasion of the Study Day in Honour of the 43rd Anniversary of the Promulgation of the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, Sacrosanctum Concilium, From the Vatican, November 27, 2006)

What day did God declare was His weekly holy sabbath day? ... Genesis 2:2-3 .....'And on the seventh day, God ended His work which He had made, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it; because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made.'

He’s a faggotnfor saying Catholics are going to hell, maybe the douchebags who sell indulgences and shit like that but people who believe in the Christ will be saved

Isaiah 58:13 .....'If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD.'

Now does the Bible suggest any change in the 4th commandment? No, not a even a hint of change in Sabbath observance is mentioned in the Old or New Testament. Not only that, but Jesus Himself said that the seventh day sabbath would still be in effect AFTER His death and resurrection, when He said; "Pray that your flight be not in winter, neither on the sabbath day." (Matthew 24:20). Here He was talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in AD70.

Acts 16:13 ...'And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a riverside, where prayer was wont to be made.'

As you can see above, the apostle Paul and the other disciples also still kept the seventh day Sabbath AFTER Jesus was resurrected. There is not a single hint of the Bible sabbath being abolished or transferred to Sunday. Jesus did not abolish the sabbath or change it like so many professing Christians believe today. So we either take God's Word and keep the true seventh day sabbath (our Saturday). Or we take man's word over God and keep Sunday, or no day at all. You choose.

I guess you never heard of Christian liberty.

Catholics don't believe in the risen Christ Jesus; they believe in the Catholic church.

Such belief leads to hell.

Catholic False Doctrine

The Roman Catholic Church teach their members to pray the 'rosary' and other repetitive prayers.

"The word Rosary means "Crown of Roses". Our Lady has revealed to several people that each time they say a Hail Mary they are giving her a beautiful rose and that each complete Rosary makes her a crown of roses .... In every apparition, the heavenly Mother has invited us to say the Rosary." (Quoted on a Catholic Website)

Members are taught to say the hail Mary and repeat it over and over again. Not only that, if you watch any Catholic TV, and see the nuns praying, you will see that they send the vast majority of their prayers to Mary, rather than Jesus. So what does Jesus Himself say about repetitive prayers?

Matthew 6:7 ...'But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.'

The above is just a very small selection of Roman Catholic teachings that are easily exposed as false by reading the Word of God in the Bible for yourself. There are so many people who have been deceived by this apostate church and they need to be called out of her. God is calling, come out of Babylon my people.

Oh, now I get it. You're SDA.

Trips of truth.

Peace be with you.

>msn.com
Go renew your AARP membership grandpa faggot

I had a buddy of mine in High School recite pi to 200 places. He was a Catholic, born and raised. I asked him to say a Hail Mary. It sounded like "Hail Mary full of grace the lordbewithouhsiouiodhjiosdioios amen."

I asked him to speak it slowly, enunciating each word, and he could not.

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church teach that sacraments are NECESSARY for salvation.

"The Church affirms that for believers the sacraments of the New Covenant are necessary for salvation." (Catholic Catechism)

Two things here. Not only does the Bible clearly state that we are saved by grace through faith alone in Christ Jesus, and NOT of works. But these sacraments are not the kind of "works" that even the Bible commends us to do. These are purely Roman Catholic sacraments like the mass (which is different from Biblical communion), and baptism by sprinkling (again, different from Biblical baptism).

Ephesians 2:8-9 ...'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works lest any man should boast.'

Might I suggest AMAC, same old people goodness, less progressive activism.

SDA IS A WICKED CULT FULL OF SATANS VENOM!

Attached: Reformed 2.jpg (752x185, 33K)

Amen to that.

Oh, on second glance, my apolgies for the false accusation.

Catholic False Doctrine
The Roman Catholic Church teach that the Priests literally bring down Christ Jesus into the bread and wine of Mass.

"It is by the conversion of the bread and wine into Christ's body and blood that Christ BECOMES PRESENT in this sacrament ... By the consecration the transubstantiation of the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ is brought about. Under the consecrated species of bread and wine Christ himself, living and glorious, is present in a true, real and substantial manner ... In this divine sacrifice which is celebrated in the Mass, the SAME Christ who offered himself once in a bloody manner on the altar of the cross IS CONTAINED and offered in an unbloody manner." (Catholic Catechism)

The Catholic Church teaches that the Priests have the power to call Christ Jesus down from heaven and place Himself into the round wafer and wine. There to be offered as a sacrifice over and over again! What blasphemy! The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus Christ offered Himself a sacrifice ONCE for all. And yet in the Roman Catholic Church Christ is sacrificed over and over again.

Hebrews 7:27 ...'Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins and then for the people's; for this He did ONCE, when He offered up himself.'

Hebrews 10:12 ...'But this Man, after He had offered ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER, sat down on the right hand of God.'

>a physical womb is required for Jesus to be born
this kills the heretic

Maybe you should look up the phrase "only begotten Son".

>allah is satan

This kills the muslim.

No problem my neighbor!

Good that you are keeping an eye out for other FALSE TEACHING....

Forever Satisfied

“I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.” (John 6:35)

This text points to the fact that believing in Jesus is a feeding and drinking from all that Jesus is. It goes so far as to say that our soul-thirst is satisfied with Jesus, so that we don’t thirst anymore.

He is the end of our quest for satisfaction. There is nothing beyond, and nothing better.

When we trust Jesus the way John intends for us to, the presence and promise of Jesus is so satisfying that we are not dominated by the alluring pleasures of sin (see Romans 6:14). This accounts for why such faith in Jesus nullifies the power of sin and enables obedience.

John 4:14 points in the same direction: “Whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” In accord with John 6:35, saving faith is spoken of here as a drinking of water that satisfies the deepest longings of the soul. And the satisfaction becomes productive, like a well overflowing.

It’s the same in John 7:37–38: “Jesus stood up and cried out, ‘If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, “Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”’”

Through faith, Christ becomes in us an inexhaustible fountain of satisfying life that lasts forever and leads us to heaven, and on the way sets us free from the sinful illusions of other satisfactions. This he does by sending us his Spirit (John 7:38–39).

>Only-Begotten Son and Immortal Word of God,
Who for our salvation didst will to be incarnate of the holy Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary;
Who without change didst become man and was crucified;
Who art one of the Holy Trinity, glorified with the Father and the Holy Spirit:
O Christ our God, trampling down death by death, save us!

you people are delusional

There's one pernicious SDA poster here who never fails to insinuate his cult's nonsense into Christian discussions. I should not have rushed to judgment thinking it was he posting properly anti-papist info here, all the while sneaking in his cult's rubbish.

Seeing and Savoring the Supremacy of Jesus Christ Above All Things

The following is a lightly edited transcript.

When Paul looked his own funeral in the face, he said, “My eager expectation and hope that now as always Christ might be magnified in my body whether by life or by death. I want my Lord Jesus to be magnified in my body at my funeral.”

And in 1 Corinthians 10:31 he said, “Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” I want God to look great and glorious by the way I eat and drink.

In 1 Corinthians 6:19 he said, “You’re not your own, you were bought with a price. Therefore, glorify God in your bodies which are Gods.” So he wanted all of these 45,000 bodies to make Christ look glorious, to look magnificent.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:16, “Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good deeds and give glory to your father who is in heaven.” He wanted us to lead lives that would make God look glorious.

God said in Isaiah 43:7, “Bring my sons from afar, my daughters from the ends of the earth. Everyone whom I created for my glory.”

And in Colossians 1:16, Paul said, “All things were created through and for Jesus Christ,” whether invisible or visible, thrones, dominions, powers, authorities. All things were made through him and for him. He’s the head of all things. First born from the dead, that in him he might be in everything preeminent.

>save us!

save us indeed

That appears to be an orthodox statement, and I do not belong to their church, or to the RCC.

However, if you are mocking Jesus for saving the world from its fate, there are consequences to that you are not prepared to handle.

Hosanna! Save us now! Hosanna!

The SDA guy was boasting about keeping the 10 commandments. He seemed to be determined to convince me I should be better at keeping the 10.

I told him I actually focus on PUTTING TO DEATH EVERY SIN, not just the 10....

I think it humbled him.....

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

This is now a based Mama thread.

Attached: 23380019_1262759427162085_4098964783418323460_n.jpg (768x960, 108K)

Hosana Hosana !!

Attached: virgin-mary-0401.jpg (1289x1600, 454K)

COME JESUS COME!

>Ever-Virgin Mary;

New International Version
But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

New Living Translation
But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus.

English Standard Version
but knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus.

Berean Study Bible
But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a Son. And he gave Him the name Jesus.

Berean Literal Bible
But he did not know her until she had brought forth a Son, and he called His name Jesus.

New American Standard Bible
but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus.

King James Bible
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Attached: 1498334910490.jpg (300x250, 23K)

Attached: 1512634_700883953264660_552652350_n.jpg (316x400, 15K)

Come soon.

I told him he's doing nothing but being unrighteous, and practicing lawlessness as nobody but Jesus followed the Law, and he wasn't Jesus.

Seeing and Savoring
So it’s clear, seems to me from those verses that God intends, Jesus intends for your life to bring him glory. He means for you to do everything you do, if you eat or drink, all that you feel, all that you think, all that you act to make him look great. I think it’s fair to say from that and dozens of other verses in the Bible that all human beings are created to put God’s infinite value on display. That’s why you exist.

Now, I want that to happen in your life for all the decades that God may give you. And to that end I have one point to make and I’ll state it and then I will unpack it or clarify it in four steps.

So here’s the main point of this message. Seeing and savoring the supremacy of Jesus Christ frees you from the slavery of sin for the sacrifices of love. That’s number one way of saying it.

Here’s a second way to say it. Being satisfied with all that God is for you in Jesus frees you from the bondage of sin for the suffering of love.

Here’s a third way to say it. Faith in Jesus Christ frees you from the slavery of sin for the sacrifices of love.

When Jesus went to Nazareth, he was not well received and could do very little there in the way of faith based miracles. The people went so far as to name Jesus' brothers, and say he had sisters, yet this Ever Virgin Mother Earth cult denies it by mumbling something something Hebrew means cousins too.

It's ponderous.

100% agree, and bless you.

What does Seventh-day Adventism teach?

Denials

Denies the doctrine of predestination
Denies baptism by sprinkling
Denies infant baptism.
Denies the immortality of the soul.
Denies the eternality of hell fire.
Denies any use of alcohol (as a drink) or tobacco.

Aberrant

Our sins will ultimately be placed on Satan.1
Jesus is Michael the Archangel.
Worship must be done on Saturday (the Sabbath).
On October 22, 1844 Jesus entered the second and last phase of his atoning work.
Investigative Judgment - the fate of all people will be decided based upon this event in the future.
The dead do not exist anymore -- soul sleep.
The wicked are annihilated.
Ellen G. White, the "founder" of Seventh-day Adventism, was a messenger from God gifted with the spirit of prophecy.
There is a sanctuary in heaven where Jesus carries out his mediatorial work.

The cross is allowed though.

You don't know the scripture so well, adelphoi

I can't resist but to add to this.

Men have deep seated needs for Love, Acceptance, Meaning and Purpose. And men use virtually anything available to satisfy those needs, but nothing on earth satisfies those needs for very long, or in a very satisfactory manner.

God built us in such a way that only he can satisfy our deepest needs for Love, Acceptance, Meaning and Purpose, and indeed in Jesus we find He loved us first; He accepts us into His family; He provides our lives with meaning, and purpose, in brining a lost world to him, in collaborating with the Creator in his greatest creation, human beings who choose to love God back and be transformed into eternal beings stationed above the angels.

Its Piper, not me.

It's not an idol, it's a tool.

It allows us to ask Mother Mary to pray for us to her son.

We also keep track of all the prayers we ask, and then meditate on some important mysteries. The rosary helps guide us in our thoughts and prayers and keep us focused.

Relax.

Grace and Peace to you and everyone you love!

In JESUS NAME, AMEN!

I know it quite well, actually, and know that Jesus had half brothers and half sisters, two of whom wrote books in the bible.

James

Jude

Both the biological children of Joseph and Mary.

Bless you for sharing it.

It's an idol.

Amen.

>brother can only mean biological brother
the absolute state of trailer park christianity

You can believe all the SATANIC Theological Acrobatics you want, it will lead to HELL!

P.S. With GOD as my witness I am QUITE RELAXED..............................

Attached: Rosary.jpg (1113x1503, 726K)

desiringgod.org/messages/seeing-and-savoring-the-supremacy-of-jesus-christ-above-all-things#seeing-and-savoring

It's well established that James and Jude are Jesus' brothers, as named in the bible, as named by the people Jesus grew up with.

The "ever virgin mother earth" cult can't handle Joseph and Mary actually being married.

If you use something in a religious matter its a idol

catholics claim there are miracles done through the rossary and statues , is this how the holyghost works now through objects , its demonic at best

"Pray not as the gentiles do, with meaningless repeated utterances....."

Attached: 1384072_658464160839973_900657894_n.jpg (640x512, 70K)

And there are, but not divine miracles. All marian apparitions are demonic, as are all marian "miracles".

Counterfeit signs and "wonders" from the devil himself, to fool the gullible and defenseless.

Attached: adelphio.png (584x495, 177K)

I dare anyone read this and believe the next Catholic who insists they do not pray to Mary.

Aaron Joseph Cote

18 yr old boy filed suit 11/05 alleging abuse in 2001-02 when the youth attended Mother Seton Church in Germantown MD., Suit said abuse occurred in both MD and DC. Cote removed. Reported to Archdiocese in 2003 but it just moved him to RI. Also alleged to have abused 2nd youth in OH in 1980s. Case settled 8/07 for $1.2M paid by Order. Also worked in Springfield MA. Woman filed suit 4/08 re abuse of her children. First criminal charges filed 7/08 re 2003 abuse. Found guilty 7/09. 10 yrs probation 11/09. -- Diocese: Washington, DC

Context. Nazareth's finest were debasing Jesus' authority, and said "Isn't this the carpenter's son? Don't his brothers and sisters live with us? Who does he think he is?"

Context, and scripture, kills the papist.

Aaron Joseph Cote

18 yr old boy filed suit 11/05 alleging abuse in 2001-02 when the youth attended Mother Seton Church in Germantown MD., Suit said abuse occurred in both MD and DC. Cote removed. Reported to Archdiocese in 2003 but it just moved him to RI. Also alleged to have abused 2nd youth in OH in 1980s. Case settled 8/07 for $1.2M paid by Order. Also worked in Springfield MA. Woman filed suit 4/08 re abuse of her children. First criminal charges filed 7/08 re 2003 abuse. Found guilty 7/09. 10 yrs probation 11/09. -- Diocese: Washington, DC

Alvin L. Campbell

Arrested on sexual assault charges in 1985. Owned child porn. History of abuse involving numerous victims going back at least 20 years. Convicted and sentenced to 14 yrs prison. Released 1992. Bishop requested laicization in 1989 but was denied by Ratzinger because Campbell did not agree. He later agreed and was laicized (1992?). Died in late 2002. At least 1 civil suit settled in 2004 mass settlement. Six more victims from 1970s and early 1980s settled with Diocese 1/07 for $625K total. -- Diocese: Springfield, IL

We just established that joseph had sex with mary , how far of a stretch is is that they had children?

Alphonsus M. Smith

In 1995 Smith admitted affair with 1 youth from 1988-1993. Civil suit filed 1995 dismissed on statute of limitations. Sentenced 1996 to 16 years for abuse of 4. Reduced to 1 year. Sent to live at St. John Vianney in St. Louis. Died in 2005. At least 1 claim included in $1.3M settlment with Archdiocese 12/06. -- Diocese: Washington, DC

These explanations are idiot. It's not as though there only existed one Mary, one Joseph, one John, one James, etc.

Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these parables, that He departed from there. 54 When He had come to His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished and said, “Where did this Man get this wisdom and these mighty works? 55 Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses,[h] Simon, and Judas? 56 And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?” 57 So they were offended at Him.

Andre Anthony Corbin

Criminal charges filed 1988 alleged abuse in 1966 when parish was part of Raleigh Diocese. Sentenced 3 yrs jail; served only about 60 days. Put on probation for 5 yrs and sent for treatment. Accused of dressing young boys in loin cloths to depict modelof crucified Christ. Charlotte Diocese stripped Corbin of priestly faculties in 1988. Also named in 12/03 lawsuit in Springfield, MA which settled 8/04 as part of multiple plaintiffs $7.75M settlement. Died in fire 5/08 at age 79. -- Diocese: Raleigh, NC

Imagine being a famous celebrity thousands of years after you're already dead?
Billions of people who've never met you, or even seen aside from some paintings some guys did a long ass time ago made.
You're all sheep who deserve to go hell.
For real.

Matthew 7:15-20 English Standard Version (ESV)
A Tree and Its Fruit
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

If you're going to speak to papal abuse of young boys, you may want to go by the thousands, not one at a time.