Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

If a kettenkrad moves at the speed of light inside a train moving at the speed of light, does it mean the kettenkrad is moving at 2x the speed of light?

Chito loves cocks

No, actually. Special relativity is weird.

how fast does the krad cruise user?

It would depend on the reference point.

The historical vehicle supposedly could go 43mph.

Wow thats impressive! What kind of fuel range could the potatoes get out of it? Would they have to stop often?

No. Special relativity says they'd both end up in the same co-moving frame, as all beams of light are (assuming they were magically transformed into massless baryons first)

you can not move faster than light. It's an axiom.

Maybe as much as 200 miles, less on inclines.

everything inside of an object that is moving at the speed of light is already moving at the speed of light

Past the event horizon, you can no longer move in space, only in time.

>Gone With The Blastwave but with cute girls
>featuring my favourite WWII tractor
Sold

How much soul-crushing emptiness is in this show? I like post apocalyptic exsitensionism but I already have enough emptiness in my own life. If I watch this show will it make me want to kill myself anymore than I already do?

Sure you can, you just need an infinite amount of energy.

You will learn to get along with despair.

The most terrifying part in the show is how optimistically it looks on everything. Everything disappears with time but it's okay, because that's just how nature is. You shouldn't lament over something you don't control.

>You shouldn't lament over something you don't control

That is a valuable lesson that i wish more of us could grasp.

>kraut trash
>favorite WWII tractor
Get a load of this fag. Everyone knows M3-chan is best halftack-fu

Look at that bulky piece of shit. Obviously just being a tractor wasn't enough to justify its burger-fed bulk, fucking Americans had to strap two (2) machine guns to it.

Which is better, Scum or Nii-sama? I love Nii-sama, but they don't use FLAC on their Blurays. Does Scum?

Two is one and one is none, bucko. Also the big thick gun barrels just make it better

They also add to its 16 ton fat ass which drinks fuel like you drink your dad's semen and could never safely carry two potatoes across a crumbling ruin.

I don't know. The blurays for SSR aren't out yet so I'm not sure you are asking the right question.
Also [scum] hasn't posted episode 10 yet, so who knows what's going on with them.

I know, but Nii-sama, as much as I love them, does AAC audio on all Blurays. Does Scum have a policy about their formats?

Has Nii-sama done any episodes past 4? I don't see them.
I'm really not the one to ask about formats.

Yes, they're all on their website. Blend S and Umaru too.

That's odd. Why would they stop posting them on the usual trackers? Unless someone else was doing it before.

Nala is incapable of not shitposting things he doesn't agree with, so they stopped with Nyaa.

I didn't want to say why because you'll think I'm retarded, but it's literally the cartel.

>what is relativity
no

People read comments there?

ETA for the OST?

>not liking fat asses
Being gay is not okay, user

People who hate Japan but watch anime shitpost, which scares some people off. It doesn't help that any technical issues that don't break the video are responded to with "not worth it for TV quality" although they do fix everything in BD releases and have patched some recent TV episodes too.

>liking fat asses
stop listening to american hip hop so much, gopnik

I wish one of my major pastimes wasn't so autistic.

There isn't that much info but since Nyaa.si is a cartel site and Nii-sama never explained, it's either the cartel hating them, them hating the cartel, or both.

No no, the trick is to take up something so autistic that nobody else cares. Like tiles.

>cartels
someone explain it to me

>FOUR machine guns

Herpaderp, forgot to include the subs.

>she says while carrying a rifle through the entire series

graceful

I came here to nuuuuu at you

Why didn't she take the better gun? Is it not cute enough or is it ruined by water?

Does Mori just not do meme tracks anymore? We've only gotten two so far.

>.50 caliber
I would think finding ammo and not hurting yourself would be a bigger problem than weight

Is that a FAMAS?

Depending on how long it was sitting it the watter the bolt assmeby and trigger pack are probably rusted to shit. Also, the rifle looks to be based on the Barrett M85, a .50 caliber antimateriel rifle that weighs 33 pounds unloaded.

If two things with mass are moving at the speed of light, relativity is all wrong so sure.

Considering .50bmg is currently in use by the JSDF it would probably be easier to find than 7.7 jap for a type 99, it's just way too fucking heavy for anyone to use like a conventional rifle.

Maybe they could strap it to the Krad for support, like a psuedo-cannon

It's not like she spent anything to create a new rifle. Also, we haven't seen Yuuri using it for its main purpose - a tool of destruction.

The girls' Kettenkrad probably won't hit that speed though. I'm guessing the engine has been tuned to run on kerosene (considering older gasoline engines could be tuned to run on it) or something else considering the have a lantern that shares fuel with their Kettenkrad and you'd have to be insane to use a gasoline lantern.

Yuuri thinks one thought per day.
If one of Yuuri's brainwaves has a momentum equal to hv/c, where h is the number of rations she ate that day, how many rations does she have to eat to hit Chito's head with a force of 200N?

>momentum equal to hv/c, where h is the number of rations she ate that day
Those units don't add up at all.

The unit of rations is sqrt(ћG/ c^5)*sqrt(ћc^5/G).

what the fuck is a square ton

a-anyone else end up hoarding a shitload of ration bars because of this show?

Rule of addition of speeds:
u = (ket + train) / (1+ket*train)
all in units of speed of light.

if ket = train = 1 then it is easy to see that u = 1

Glock.

I'm pretty sure this is highschool physics

I'm pretty sure the speed of light is constant regardless of reference point. Time and length aren't though.

If they move with train at 500km/h and Yuu throws a potato to the opposite direction at 500km/h, how fast the potato would travel?

Both the potato would still travel at 500 km/h on train.

Mutt detected.

From the ground's reference frame the airborne potato would be falling stationary.

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

So Yuu got her killer body from only eating potatos and ration bars? dem aryan genes

Trick question. She wouldn't throw food away.

"Speed" is relative to the reference frame

Torikku?

would Yuu blow me for ration bar?

How do Cheeeto's armpits taste like?

She'd blow you away.

I want to fug the blonde potato

I don't get it

Like soap

Bakas are not for fug.

Big fat cat tats or itty bitty kitty titties?

just proves this board is filled with brainlets

I disagree. Look at She is 100% for fug and breeding

i'd carry weapon too so it wouldn't be an easy kill and i'd carry something automatic not bolt action shit

why is it called last tour? they've been had different tours before? i thought they were constantly on the move

It's "last" because there won't be any more tours after this one.

>there won't be any more tours after this one
oh i get it becasue they will eventually die. I wonder about the ending, mango is still going on right? i'd like it to have happy ending but im afraid author will become faggot and go for status quo

They find a small community of survivors outside the city and decide to settle down.

>slavspeak
>written in moonrunes

Yuu and Chi find out two boys in their age, they grow up together eventually each marrying each boy
one day Yuu will become mother to a mixed baby
shame author will never make an ending for the mango

>Gettu out-o hele, Starker-san

>blow out soon fellow potatos!
>really when?
>NOW

>Scum haven't released episode 10 yet

Hurry up Scum

Does this show have any rewatch value?

It's not exactly TWEEST driven, so yes.

>does a good show have rewatch value?

no