Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

we will be doing Believe in magic as the next vr/a/ins sings.

If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected]

Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size so use that as reference.
If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something to do with the show (eg: into the vrains) or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads
>blank image
The deadline is the 17th of December.
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
Song:youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w

unrelated, why the fuck is godwin talking about the five dragons and showing LIFESTREAM DRAGON?

I mean, black winged dragon is the fifth signer dragon right? Crow was always meant to be the fifth signer, right? Why is rua's signer dragon in this shot, but not Crow's?

Also, have you bought blackwings yet?

>yugioh shows after DM plan in advance
Kek

Still funny by the way.

I mean, it was planned, but konami decided that BUY BLACKWINGS took precedence over actual foreshadowing. Crow was actually meant to be a dark signer,
and have about as much relevance as kiryu.

and then sex cults ruined the rest of it.

soon

Topologic Tulisbaena
Dark Cyberse / Effect / Link
Link 3 2500 / T BL BR
2+ Effect monsters
(1) If a monster is Special Summoned to a zone this card points to: Banish that monster and as many Spell/Trap Cards on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each of their cards banished by this effect.

oh FUCK

>better than the original topologic dragon
I know i will abuse this

>bomber dragon wipes monsters
>tulisbaena wipes spell/traps
what's next?

random question about ZEXAL:

So Kazuma Tsukumo fell in love with an astral world woman after his teleportation sent him to that realm, and the child born of that cross-species pollination created yuma, yeah?

Well...what about yuma's sister?

How the fuck did you come out with that conclusion?
Yuma is a fragment of Astral reincarnated as human.

if only this effect targeted

Wipes LP

I find it fucking funny how Yuma and Yuya's dads looked the same. I wonder if Yusaku's dad looks the same as them as well

Episode 33: 青い涙の天使 – Aoi Namida no Tenshi
(The Sorrowful Blue Angel)
Blue Angel attacks Specter, who is protected by the sacred tree (or maybe even trees?), with her deadly combo. However…

is it going to be another storm access?

Looks pretty cool. You'd think with theme of the series being technology/internet there'd be more mecha-esque monsters.

>sorrowful
what's she grieving about?

What happened to her last time she saw Specter, and what he's going to do to her when she loses.

>2500 attack
What does it means?

were you expecting a link 3 to have 3000 attack?

2500 is reserved for protagonist ace and it's variations. Why not 2400 or 2600?

yea but the protagonist ace is a link 4, so it's variation would probably be link 4 2500, besides 2500 is good enough for a generic link 3, only ones with the same or higher either require archetype monsters or is a non effect monster

>think i can abuse this with tokens or some synchro combos
>realise it only inflicts damage for each opponent's monster removed.

On the plus side if you get it out first while you opponent has no extra deck monsters, your opponent can't really use extra deck monsters,

they can, unlike bomber dragon it's only link markers tulisbaena points to

I think this fucks you up more than your opponent.
You've got two spots to watch for.

konami's trying to make you combo it with that new counter trap

Its Specter fused to tree or something?

Also in according to the christian symbolism the nips keep talking about, do they mean THIS sacred tree?

>However...

She is either gonna lose or they have Akira hostage

>not banishing your monsters for maximum keks
Having a heavy storm every time is god sent

Ok now it's fucking clearer that sth bad will happen to Akira.

based revolver

Episode 32: ハノイの塔 – Hanoi no Tō
(The Tower of Hanoi)
An ominous tower has appeared in LINK VRAINS. An incident then occurs, where many Duelists get converted to data. Learning this, Playmaker heads to LINK VRAINS, bringing the info Ghost Girl entrusted to him with him. He meets up with GO Onizuka and Blue Angel, and exchanges information with them. The three then split up to search for Revolver. However, Blue Angel then runs into Specter…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Shima Naoki: Sawashiro Chiharu
Onizuka Go/GO Onizuka: Hamano Daiki
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Specter: Kajimoto Daiki
Kitamura: Kato Masayuki
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 米村正二 || Yonemura Shouji
Storyboard: ルーチェー・ヤギ || Ruche Yagi
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Animation Director(s): 佐藤瑞樹, 長谷川一生, || Satou Mizuki , Hasegawa Issei

And Revolver kills another cute girl

What are you talking about? Is specter she is gonna run into that fuck does revolver has to do with it

>mfw VRAINS will soon get even more gay
A return to form, I should think

>revolver's real name still not revealed

I think user meant with Ema because she's not there

He is a Fujiki

>get even more gay

Unless you mean more naoki/yusaku teasing you are not getting anything beyond that

>old hag
>cute

Could have fooled me

Keep dreaming. Aoi has more support than even Revolver now.

Konami is going full BUY TRICKSTARS

i wonder what would happen if a penis popped out from under blue angel's dress haha

would everybody freak out, or would everything be fine since it's a feminine penis and it's the current year haha

i don't want to be creepy or anything, i just think it'd be funny if that happened haha

Fuck off nigger.

Read this:

Did you miss the memo? Revolver is the the villain and Aoi the rival.

Hmm no Akira? Then why tf would BA cry in the following ep?

>Blue Angel vs Specter is a 2 parter (most likely speed duel)
>the 2nd part is after a 1 week break

Aren't u the one who is missing the point here?
BA is gonna get rerk by Revolver's dog. It's not a dream but reality.

Aoi getting even more screentime? You got me user, it doesnt get gayer than the heroine actually being relevant against one of the major antagonists

I sure hope we dont keep getting more posters or merchandise featuring her or it might get too gay

cry for herself

That depends if Akira is in the cast for 33, he might be unconscious for all we know

The fackkk?
A week of not knowing what kind of unfortunate would befall BA?

Episode 34: 乱交パーティーのサークルで付き合ってもいない人に中に出されました気持ち
(Aoi's welcome back party)
Aoi finally heads back to school while Yusaku joins follows her around to keep her safe, the duel club has an idea to throw a duel party. However the loser...

If she could, she would have done that long before Akira made her smile again.

Does it matter if she does? I mean Ghost hag is barely relevant and her getting rekt by revolver was only so he could get a new card

Blue Angel will probably get more duels in the future so they can shill more trickstars, is also not really guaranteed that she is gonna lose

Wait what?
What's that turn of event?
So finally they r going to have RL interaction?
And I thought Aoi has been going to school for a while now?

es fake my man

>monster's popularity
Fair enough.

Seems so...

>Revolver's dog

I am sure he is totally not the real villain, and is totally not gonna backstab revolver by the end of this arc and take over KoH

depends on how much they reveal about him during his duel.

>girl was first test subject for another
>girl is first test subject for turning duelist into data
wonder if a girl was a test subject for ignis

There is a distinct possibility.

What if all Ignis are female?

Will ghost girl get mindbreak next episode?

They're AI, if they want to reproduce they make programs similar to themselves. They aren't really male or female. My point was she seemed to be styled after Blue Angel.

BUY TRICKSTARS

Look like BA in data form to me.

remove GO

>Aoi the rival.
nice meme

>Naoki
>Frog/Pigeon
Cut this out, these characters do less than nothing. At least Kitamura likely means we see more cute SOL workers, I can't think of anything those three add.

So AI isn't there, is that the giveaway he is actually the villain?

>inb4 she is grieving over fodder turned into data

>trickstars get link 1-4 monsters and a bunch of new support in both the main booster and lvb
>meanwhile rokkets get nothing but a slow trap, have a shitty link 2 that isn't even called a rokket and still struggle to make borreload in their own deck

I don't know specter has negative zone shenanigans.

>all these incidents in vrains and people falling into coma
Why hasn't the company been sued yet? When will they go back to PHYSICAL copies?

When revolver plan succed.

I've watched 3 episodes of VRAINS and I like it about as much as Season 2 of GX.

I think its too early for her to go full heroine role

She barely gives a fuck about anyone but herself and akira. Specter could always bring up old memories and intensify them ten fold as most ygo villains do

/dng/ here, can you tell your bitchboi to fuck off? We don't care about japan rating this show highly, it's cards and duels are shit. You're welcome to come duel us if you ever get finished jerking off to Blue Angel's tits and cards

Paizuri Holly Angel

Got anything to say about VRAINS?

Any old men here want a deluxe course with two horny sisters? Do not worry if money is an issue, we do it for the pleasure. Look at Serena, she can't even contain her eagerness

That was the high point of GX.

Finally, someone who understands it

Pervert

Episode 30 ratings. Not amazing but respectable after the bad recap.

Look at her new art
She begging for that

Meanwhile Vanguard continuing to dominate

Oh yeeeees, user. Rin is a dirty pervert that you must punish
Damn, if only Aoi had a bust like that

maybe we'll get one along with his face.

>Obari draws artwork for Vanguard but doesn't draw any illustrations for Yu-Gi-Oh
What did he mean by this?

I wonder what Specter's archetype will be

leave Jin alone.

all the non duel episodes seem to be quite low rated

that's nu-revolver design killing off beta-revolver

>beta revolver design
> no post coma yusaku-aoi conversation
how poorly planned will this series be?

There is no reason for them to meet again. He left the duel club.