Hajime No Ippo

Takamura won in first round with one blow.

Other urls found in this thread:

netabare.city/archives/11837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what holy fuck for real

>They still give him the microphone
Why don't they get a clue already?

transition into comedy? after all that stuff?

What the fuck George. You literally just brain damaged your main character, showed he could of easily still won if he just focused on fighting normally, then had him lose in a gross way. And now this?

鷹村インタビュー
「後輩が負けちまった」
「アイツからの言葉を伝えよう」
「サヨ」お尻ペンペンしながら、「オナラ」
「弱っちくてごめんちゃい!」
会場、大荒れ

>Takamura interview
>"My juniors lost."
>"Let's say words from Hitsu"
>"Sayo" While making a butt pen pen, "farts"
>"I am sorry for being weak!"
>Venue, rough storm

Does he really make fun of Ippo' loss? Maybe that's why Miyata looks pissed.

It's so George can have the dramatic moment where he punches the wall and looks angry once everybody leaves.

Takamura has always been a shitter. This is how he hides his feelings. His really disappointed in Ippo, and maybe himself a little bit for being a bad senpai. But he won't stop being a shit and that's what makes him Takamura.

Yeah this is actually sad. Seems like he doesn't even comment on his fight.

SAISHONO

I want off this ride.

Absolutely surreal

>Dropped ippo few years ago
>had feelin picking it up again few month ago

Thanks fuck i didn't do it.

Wally would beat Takamura.

why? this is the best timeline.

For fucks sake, use spoilers if you talk about raws.

Are you really still invested in Hajime NO Ippo?

Full chapter here, at least the guy nailed takamura with his left

even japan has had enough of this farce

Finally the main character has stepped into the lime light.

We will now see Takamura's adventures and him meeting different people he fought or Ippo fought.

oh yes baby, I knew my boy Takamura would deliver.

>Takamura takes one hit and its to his eye again
You're kidding yourself if you think he'll conquer 6 weight classes before he goes blind

It's the same crap as last time; as every time. Fuji or whoever the fuck it is on the last page:

>Looks like Takamura really will conquer 6 weight classes.
>Don't go to see Makunouchi.
>Don't encourage him to come back.
>Two consecutive losses on the way here is way too painful.
>And, even if he were to want to come back...
>His body might not allow it.
>This time, it's not up to others.
>...Not this time.

You don't need me for the rest.

Holy shit, it looks like Ippo's done. It's only up to Kumi if she can do the "Date's wife" miracle.

But Takamura mocking, bidding him farewell and chewing out Ippo in front of the audience was the final nail in the Ippo's boxing career coffin. At least the audience was PISSED and FURIOUS at Takamura for delivering such words to his "kouhai", even demanding him to apologize in front of Ippo. Miyata seemed to be the most furious. Takamura's mockery left Ippo psychologically broken, aside of his physically broken status.

How many weight classes is he away from heavyweight? Finally losing his eye at heavyweight sounds like a decent end for him.

He has three by now.

he has three belts, but only conquered two weight clases: junior middleweight (wbc) and middleweight (wbc/wba).

>that face of ippo when he see that takamura just onepunch ko his opponent.

yeah, it seemed like he realized that if he had just punched notpaquiao and not act like a retard with MUH DEMPSY he would've won easily as well.

Why doesn't he just get his fucking retina checked between fights?

They are tsundere for him.

How long till Japan gets a real middle weight champion?

It's fucking real.

He brought Ippo into boxinfg and t oKamogawa.
He's one of the reasons Ippo has braindamage now.

lol

COACH I'M DYING WHAT DO I DO

Guy looks utterly flabbergasted

Maybe that's what it takes to convince ippo to not return to the ring. It goes in hand with what Fuji is saying at the end; don't go and give the kid a reason to return, his body can't take it anymore.
Takamura is being a dick but maybe he's decided that he can be the villain if it prevents ippo from further destroying himself.

Takamura's harsh love will eventually make Ippo cross the final line into beast tier. He will be thanking him later. Just watch, this is how morikawa has always been doing it.

exactly, my boy Takamura acts like a dick but he actually cares.

Say what you want about Morikawa's art decline and the flying fries, but his silhouette game is on top.

I thought he did get it checked a few times

Whelp, I honestly don't know how much more I can take. This is pissing me off more than the ending to Sun Ken Rock. Like some of you, Ippo has been a big motivation for me and seeing this fucking shit happen to him is such a bitter feeling.

Translation when?

>Say what you want about Morikawa's art decline and the flying fries, but his silhouette game is on top.

Morikawa's art has never declined. The total lack of progression in the overall story and horrible pacing notwithstanding, Hajime no Ippo's art, during matches, was never an issue and that includes the shit with the Sparks/French Fries. Considering how long this series has been going on weekly, the panel-work has always been top notch, even in the shittiest fights.

>
>exactly, my boy Takamura acts like a dick but he actually cares.

That's Taka's character in a nutshell. That people somehow thought that would change after the routine Aokimura abuse, rape allegations from practically every defenseless/dense woman who ever interacted with him, and general shit attitude towards anything that isn't alluding to his greatness, is a mystery to me. I weep for the day George has him settle down/retire, because it's hard to picture a mellowed out Takamura. I only see a Drunk Date turned up to 11, with his shit-talking.

Fucking lol
>Takamura is based on some boxer that lost in his 25th game
>Takamura will also lose and the manga will end
>Takamura just one shots the guy
Idiots. Ippo will retire, everyone will move on, and only after Sendo and Miyata have their shot at Ricardo will Ippo finally come back and cross the line.
Takamura even foreshadowed this when Sendo beat Ippo saying 'what happens if he loses his way and never comes back'. Ippo will do self reflection and grow before getting his comeback match with Alfredo Gonzalez to get to Ricardo.

It's just some down time user, think about the formula for old epic tales. The hero has to hit a low point after building up real high before he can revive like a phoenix.

You don't recover from brain damage

Kumi is no answer. She wants Ippo to stop boxing and live a normal life. The only way Ippo is to go back in the ring is if he grows a spine and pride, something he never had.

The only one left that can get Ippo back in the ring is himself, and he said he wouldn't if he lost. So he needs to break that stupid promise and desire more.

>implying it's brain damage and not Ippo's bullshit insecurities, subconsciously wanting him to stop fighting

not with that attitude

you guys are serious? ippo will retire? lul. just LUL.

>ippo will think about retiring
>meanwhile miyata will be the world champion
>this will trigger ippo and series will end with ippo vs miyata

I wonder if Aoki told Tomiko about this

Would you tell your significant other that some dude at work shoved their ass into your face?

>keeping secrets from your spouse

Opponent was weak but Takamura again isn't able to block left handed hooks. A better oponent will be able to capitulate on his blind eye.

He actually showed his dick down his throat

Anyway the chapter before this had Aoki tell Tomiko about all the shit Takamura has done to him, and Tomiko telling Aoki to man up. This is what happened, poor Aoki

>yeah, it seemed like he realized that if he had just punched notpaquiao and not act like a retard with MUH DEMPSY he would've won easily as well.

He wouldn't' have won that easily. Guevarra's jabs were stunning him before Dempsey.

Is Takamura really gay?

No, he's just being a literal alpha male.

>He actually showed his dick down his throat
Balls not dick. Takamura teabagged Aoki.

>No, he's just being a literal alpha male.
Skullfucking dudes makes tou gay.

>>This time, it's not up to others. >...Not this time.
What others?

I doubt any woman has been as familiar with Takamura's dick as Aoki

Date isn't punch drunk.

>he has three belts, but only conquered two weight clases: junior middleweight (wbc) and middleweight (wbc/wba).

So he has a long way to go. I doubt he can conquer all weight classes with his eye (cannot block punches coming from the left) and Bison already pushed him to the limit. Boxers from highest weight classes punch harder so if Bison almost knocked out him he will eventually lose.

>Morikawa's art has never declined.
It did. His anatomy reached its peak few hudnreds chapters ago, and then went into complete stylization territory. Right now his boxers muscles look like ropes tied togetehr with no variety to it. His panelling is better than average still, that's true, but he often wastes spcae with shots of the crowd, or the stadium.

>he grows a spine and pride, something he never had.
But what pride?? He has noting and nobody to protect. Maybe he will grow a pride when Sendo gets destroyed and decides to defend his honour, but...

Massive homosexual in denial basically

>4 chapters of raw despair about how Ippo is leaving boxing and most likely will have his entire life affected by his brain damage, losing in the most soulcrushing way possible
>then a chapter of slapstick comedy

That's just awkward, now, isn't it?

No seriously, why was it so hard?

I really hope someone calls taka on that shit. what the fuck.

Dunno, that's the main issue. The whole 'take a first step' with Takamura is literally there because Ippo has no pride. Hell, the main problem is that Ippo represents the pride of Japan and its need to change its hegemonic stance. Dante tried for another try at the world because of his pride. Ippo even said literally to his mangaka friend that he had no pride. Takamura even asked him whether raising to where he got was good enough. Ippo has always been doing boxing with the 'challenger' mentality, never a champion, even when he was the Japanese champion. Ippo never went pro. Unironically, Ippo needs to take the first step.

No, it's perfect.
Everyone was going
>Takamura will now lose and the manga will end
and with him easily winning, it says boldly that the manga will continue as it had planned. People are just too impatient. Ippo will return to the ring but only once he has found a sense of pride and a goddamn backbone.

Better to crush his soul, than let him crush his life

Ouch. Harsh but true.

Yes. His first meeting with Sendo, his antics with aokimura and getting ready to jerk off to Ippo's heavy breathing clinch it.

I'd say it got sharper troughout the years.
Not really a decline and the art of the fight Takamura against Bison was one of the best ones he had so far.

>m-maybe he pulls a Rocky and makes the brain damage go away

do you guys think that takamura is still pissed and look down on ippo's dream about boxing?

Yes.

He went after Ippos busty doctor, but still has to beg or something to finally bone her I think.

Why does George hate black people so much?

Nah, Ippo will 'really' retire but come back in a year or two after Sendo fights Ricardo. It's even foreshadowed that Miyata might have a crack at Ricardo considering Sendo told Miyata to not wait up. Hell, Miyata even said that Ippo was the only reason he was waiting. So without Ippo, Sendo and Miyata will fight Richardo. I predict both will lose, Ippo will return, finally grow some pride (take the first step in that line Takamura drew) and beat Ricardo with the new Dempsey.
People are freaking out that it's the end of the manga, but it's still exactly on track.

It's not Mori's fault that Japan is xenophobic as fuck.

maybe he is right after all this time.

>Ippo will return to the ring but only once he has found a sense of pride and a goddamn backbone.
But again, what sense of pride? If he can't find one, then he should find honor into taking the others' pride and honouring their memories. I'm starting to think Ippo won't grow a pride, but will start defend the others' pride and take them as his after dead, this said, Coach and Sendo's pride.
This said, if Ippo returns, he WON'T change his style. In fact, he will be more vehement into defending Kamogawa's archaic style and fight in reckless abandon. Ippo will turn into another type of monster, one who will give zero fucks to his life if it's for defending Coach's style.

I don't know. Hell, no one in the story can even see Ippo with a sense of pride. He's too nice.
I don't know what will change his character to its core but I do know that it will happen.

>funny boxer

>sitting in a corner like a cuck

>he will be more vehement into defending Kamogawa's archaic style and fight in reckless abandon
Filthy secondary here but when did it start that Ippo fought this way or is that a meme? Kamogawa at least tried to make him dodge with the Dempsey Roll.

Stop worrying, a new Ippo will rise.

He started fighting this way more pronounced after 'hiding' the Dempsey. As another boxer said, he became a one trick pony.

It got really bad with the pacific champions. Ippo around the Karasawa fight talked about improving his basics, how the dempsey roll was weakening him as a boxer, but after that fight we went in the opposite direction.

>that panel
Takamura is pissed

The fight when he didn't use the Dempsey was his best one.
It showed that he grew troughout all of his fights and doesn't need sopme finisher special super move, but wins thanks to his skill and accumulated experience (and being incredibly buff).

>and why the hell was it so goddamn hard
lol

The way Ippo got stunned by bums doesn't surprise me he's getting stopped by literal whos right now.

He badly regressed as a boxer too.

I honestly can't wait for Ippo to pass that line.
All the signs point to him becoming a beast if he does. The fact that he only fights 70% of his power, the fact that he only fights enough to return home in one piece, the fact that he doesn't have a pride, the fact that he doesn't fight like a pro.