Brit/pol/ - David Lammy edition

>Jacob Rees-Mogg DESTROYS Lord Patten on The Daily Politics
youtube.com/watch?v=aFOr5txPh8o

>Remainers Are 'Cave Dwellers' Says Jacob Rees-Mogg
uk.news.yahoo.com/remainers-apos-cave-dwellers-apos-124256434.html

>Mail's petition to give the contract for the UK's new blue passport to a British firm tops 185,000 signatures
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5537713

>Crackers NUS Conference Occupies Itself
order-order.com/2018/03/28/crackers-nus-conference-occupies/

>Corbyn is a member of two more anti-Semitic Facebook groups
order-order.com/2018/03/28/corbyn-is-member-of-two-more-anti-semitic-facebook-groups/

>'Is the EU trying to make Brexit impossible?' FURIOUS British MEP rips into Commission
express.co.uk/news/uk/938212/

>Why do politicians refuse to tell it how it is on immigration?
spectator.co.uk/2018/03/why-do-politicians-refuse-to-tell-it-how-it-is-on-immigration/

>What do people think about Brexit?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43573879

>Councils 'have no choice' but to raise tax bills
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43573871

>'Youngest councillor' dies suddenly aged 21
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-43566428

>Maths professor works out it'll cost you £774 to fill up your Panini World Cup sticker book
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5554897/

Attached: david lammy.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MX4PDsoT48
youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4
nspcc.org.uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandy_(surname)
youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6mYeC6pY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-twitter-ban-permanent-english-defence-league-founder-edl-hateful-conduct-a8278136.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That LBC Farage show was a fucking joke.
>muh based jews
>jews died for us in ww1
>jews jews jews are the real victim

(((Farage)))

I have an announcement to make everyone:

I would like to take this opportunity to account for my past online activity on this website.

I unequivocally apologise for my conduct; I have engaged in abusive behavior, produced political images and viewed repulsive, degrading content. Such behavior I wouldn't dare engage in, if it weren't for the "anonymity" of this website. I realise now that all conduct online should be consistent with the values I'm willing to reaffirm publicly. My conduct here has fallen short of my prospects and upbringing; I now recognise my personal failings and seek redemption. I prostrate myself before you, appeal to your magnanimity and ask that I be spared any potential future legal action against my person. I would like to reassure you that I'm no threat to the Realm and resolve to make all my future conduct online be of a high standard; that better reflects myself, my family and this country. I sincerely regret ever coming here and becoming involved with this website and resolve this will be my last communication here.

I appeal to individuals reading this to reflect on their online behavior also.

How did such a shit quote get so memed?

Attached: arejo.png (1024x555, 559K)

are people really chasing money that much to create a foundation after this literally who?

>was
It's still on m8

adverts or has it finished? i couldn't listen to anymore of it

youtube.com/watch?v=1MX4PDsoT48

FOOKIN GOAL YA SEE THAT ASHTRAY BOUNCE OFF THAT OLD BINTS HEAD WOT A FOOKIN RESULT SMITHSTER YA REALLY FOOKIN PELTED IT AT THE BITCH HAHAHAHAHA FOOKIN 'ELL!

ENGURLAAANDDD! ENGURLAAAAANDDD!!! ENGURLAAANDD TILL I DIE.

Attached: THE GOOD OLD DAYS.png (817x443, 38K)

Fuck off you anti UKIP shill

Ads
I know, the callers were insufferable worms

Been thinking after this Skripal case about a few things.

1) We have politicians in government, most on the shadow cabinet and individuals across the SNP, Plaid Cymru, Labour and probably every member of the Greens and Liberal Democrats who would scoff at the idea of a nation-state.
Many have openly denigrated our armed forces and sided with our enemies, and Corbyn was almost close to being Prime Minister.

2) Our foriegn policy has been to kick every Middle Eastern hornets' nest in the balls, and then import the hornets into our own towns. We have seen murders, rapes and other violent crimes rise accordingly.

3) Osbourne had been hell-bent on allowing a Chinese firm management over a nuclear energy project, the French have a hand in many of our energy projects, and Russia supply the majority of our gas. In recent weeks, they would have been 100% within their moral griunds to just cut us off, considering it is theirs.

>Question
So what is it the security services actually do? Stopping Cyber attacks doesn't seem worth it to me when the streets themselves aren't all safe.

Attached: 1521659979342.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

AHAGABAHA 10/10 POST GOOD SIR

Oh fuck off you Zionist cunt.

Remain voting cuck

will this be a 1pbtid?
seen this in quite a few threads recently

Oh look, it's retarded. Fuck off you attention-seeking wanker before I piss on your chips.

security services are meant to prevent things strongly upsetting the population. If a gov set off a massive bomb that levelled a city, the globalist plans would be aborted and all hell would break loose.

EDDIE
EDDIE
EDDIE

GOAL
GOAL
GOAL

Attached: 1517498813879~2.png (645x729, 76K)

probably because anons are cowards

Can we talk about this mural bollocks? Does anyone seriously believe that it's antisemitic or is this just one big attack on Corbyn?

You've been a very naughty NEET boy.

Now get to work and lick these boots clean.

Attached: Mistress May.png (798x1150, 1.18M)

You've seen it in one, this morning, and this one tonight. I just want to get the discussion going/contribute.

Attached: r u sure.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

It's an inadvertent redpill.

reminder that Eddie unashamedly supports and cheers on the distasteful displays shown by England fans around the world and would love nothing better than to sit down, have a couple of pints with them and find a cunt wearing a Souf F.C shirt so he could smash them with a pint glass.

Attached: eddiedaydreamer.png (803x615, 111K)

name some cools jews
i've already got the donald and lord sugar, nigella, rahel riley and roseanne barr

Go suck some paki cock you traitor
My own meem?
Omfg I'm Internet famous
Thank you so much!

>OMG it's depicting all of the most powerful men in the world, some of whom happen to be Jewish, its clearly anti semitic

Utterly ridiculous

Anyone up for some Lancashire hotpot and chill?

Attached: Betty's_hotpot.jpg (280x350, 102K)

Theresa May thinks you guys are a little hard on the Pedos

Attached: 1522259152721.png (500x610, 145K)

I support our lads too. Fuck yourself traitor piece of shit

You don't even know my position on anything except for the fact I'm anti-Zionist. You're literally making everything up you fucking trip cunt wanker. I hope you fucking die in your sleep, I see you in here every day and think the same thing

Stop defending the repugnant actions of English football fans then we'll stop.

Theresa May is only interested in stories that uplift your islamic captors

Attached: 1522259067236.jpg (720x552, 51K)

shilling

Anglo
>Obviously a scientist of some kind
>Piercing eye contact
>Bearing his teeth - classic dominant behaviour
>Powerful forehead from winning ruts against other males during mating season
>Large ears for precise audio analysis
>Light skin to better absorb vitamin D
>Shaves his hair for better aerodynamic fluidity when chasing prey

Med
>Dark skin from manual labour
>Dressed like a rent boy
>Pouting his lips like a girl
>Forgot to shave this morning - how embarrassing!
>Small eyes like a chinaman, probably gets lost in the dark a lot, probably sleeps with a light on
>Small forehead, unlikely to be successful this mating season
>Small ears, can't even detect ultrasonic frequencies

The Anglo is a weapon which has been precision engineered for global dominance.

Attached: 1522262691472.jpg (959x659, 106K)

Fuck off back to Brussels you cunt
We beat you in Brexit and we beat you in two world wars

>I have an announcement to make everyone:
>I would like to take this opportunity to account for my past online activity on this website.
>I unequivocally apologise for my conduct; I have engaged in abusive behavior, produced political images and viewed repulsive, degrading content. Such behavior I wouldn't dare engage in, if it weren't for the "anonymity" of this website. I realise now that all conduct online should be consistent with the values I'm willing to reaffirm publicly. My conduct here has fallen short of my prospects and upbringing; I now recognise my personal failings and seek redemption. I prostrate myself before you, appeal to your magnanimity and ask that I be spared any potential future legal action against my person. I would like to reassure you that I'm no threat to the Realm and resolve to make all my future conduct online be of a high standard; that better reflects myself, my family and this country. I sincerely regret ever coming here and becoming involved with this website and resolve this will be my last communication here.
>I appeal to individuals reading this to reflect on their online behavior also.

LOLOLO
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOU REALLY THINK THIS WILL SPARE YOU FROM YOUR FATE?

YOU BRITS ARE ALL COWARDS HAHAHAHA

>they would have been 100% within their moral griunds to just cut us off, considering it is theirs.
do it vlad

Your actions are more repugnant you basement dwelling faggot. Sitting there doing fuck all. The real world has no evidence that you're proud to be British

How about you fuck off back to India? You'd still be shitting in the fucking streets if it weren't for us. Fucking shitskin prick

youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4

Which one of these fat balding cunts is you?

Attached: yea yoo, cunt.png (1618x900, 200K)

Time for uncle Corbyn to solve ''Jewish question'' and kick the Zio shills out

Attached: 0 mosley.jpg (490x313, 22K)

David Gandy isn't med.

None of them. Next question you fucking autismo

Wrong.

Why don't you think of the children lads?
nspcc.org.uk/

There is literally NOTHING wrong with Mohammad and Ajeel hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES RAHEEM! STRAIGHT DOWN THE ROAD, ROARS PAST THE PIGS! COPPERS CALL IN SUPPORT, RAHEEM RIPS THE FUCKING THROTTLE AND SPEEDS OFF, CUTTING THROUGH TRAFFIC THEN MAKES A SHARP TURN TOWARDS THE PRIMARY SCHOOL. THE BOBBIES LOSE CONTROL AND HURL INTO A CROSSING KILLING SOME PENSIONERS, NICE SPRAY OF BLOOD AS THEIR HEADS ARE TURNED INTO MUSH BY THE CRUMPLING ROOF HAHAHA. RAHEEM THANKS ALLAH FOR KILLING THE INFIDELS AND- OHHHH HE'S DOING AN ACE WHEELIE NOW OH WAIT, HE'S STOPPING AT THE RED LIGHT WHERE THE LOLLIPOP LADY IS, HE'S UNZIPPING THE DUFFEL BAG AND GRABBING THE MR MUSCLE DRAIN CLEANER INSIDE- WHAT'S THIS? OH HE FUCKING JUMPS OFF THE MOPED AND SPRAYS IT ALL OVER HER FACE GET IN THERE LAD BRILLIANT SCREAMS AS SHE GOES DOWN! HE'S REALLY FLYING DOWN THE FIELD NOW, IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS, CAN IT? BUT WAIT, IT'S 3PM AND THE BELL JUST WENT, THE KIDS ARE FILING OUT THE BUILDING AND NO ADULTS ARE NEARBY! OH OH OH MOHAMMED SLAMS THE HORN ON HIS DELIVERY VAN TO RAHEEM AND PULLS INTO THE SIDE AT THE ENTRANCE OHHHHHH! THE TEACHERS AREN'T THERE BECAUSE THEY'RE ON STRIKE! AJEEL AND HIS CREW BURST THE DOORS OPEN AND BOOT LITTLE KELLY'S FACE, DOWN SHE GOES IN TEARS WHAT A TOUCH! OH! OH! HIS MATES ARE GRABBING THE TERRIFIED CHILDREN AND DRAGGING THEM BY THEIR LEGS TO THE VAN, AJEEL IMMOBALISES TIMMY WITH A CLAMPED FIST TO THE FACE! HE HITS THE REAR BUMPER WITH A MEATY THUD! FAACKIN LOVELY! OH WHAT A RESULT IT IS FOR HAJI'S CHILD SEX RING! THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE BACK OF THE TAKEAWAY WILL BE ABSOLUTELY ELECTRIC TONIGHT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: gooooaaaalll.jpg (634x411, 49K)

>proud to be British
>voted remain
Kys

It suits the narrative against Corbyn, and as we know, 'hate' is anything perceived to be motivated by hate by either the victim, or a person who witnessed an incident.

The Artist himself has emphasized that the mural is not anti Semitic, but the wings have grown so big on this one that it is a given now.

David Gandy's mother and father are both British

Attached: (((Weinstein_Brothers))).jpg (648x491, 90K)

That's David Gandy you fucking retard. Nothing but pure Anglo blood runs through his veins.

Attached: 800px-David_Gandy_2017.jpg (800x1205, 137K)

His parents are British. He just absues tanning beds

>proud to be British
>votes Greens
TOP FUCKING KEK

Not just British, but English. His surname is an ancient English surname stretching back centuries.

is brexit cancelled now?

Yeah, he's ethnically British. Here he is with his parents.

Attached: d4abea525ea2693b8d8e31ac722a94d3.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

I vote ukip you remoaning cunt

Well, lads. I finally took the nohopeleft-pill. These are the end times, indeed.

How can any sane man have hope for the future? It is worse than ever before.

What is the point in doing anything now? I've been through the nihilism phase, whatever, but this is different. There is truly no hope left. You are competing against people with the power of gods, almost. If you're a government worker and you speak out, you get killed. You disappear. The billionaire elite are the warlords of the past.

It is quite evidently over for truth, justice, and humanity.

How can anyone not be a suicidal nervous wreck today? If you're not, it simply means you don't fully comprehend the scale of what is going on.

Attached: 15812.jpg (247x204, 12K)

Sure you do, faggot. I'm sure you fucking do hahahaha

Why do you hate Britain you fucking nonce

True,true,both of his parents have Anglo last names,not Romance or Hellenic.
In fact all famous ''Gandy'' people are either British or American Anglos

Attached: British Irish actors.jpg (620x449, 28K)

What're you after like a fucking list? Stupid cunt you literally have no idea what you're on about

Attached: Screenshot_379.jpg (553x458, 72K)

Here he was pre-tan. Looks British to me.

Attached: 4d7a13c6c9cad44d0cfc595088318f0c.jpg (736x981, 106K)

Why are Anglo Males so handsome and masculine?

Attached: David G.jpg (634x651, 67K)

Meanwhile in an alternate universe where the subject of the painting was 6 pasty faced white dudes the protest against white racism was...disappointing.

Attached: sparsely attended protest.jpg (462x260, 36K)

EU/
Remain voting cunt

Attached: 1521992925054.jpg (720x960, 42K)

Not surprising you know the fucking link lmao you green voting pansy

I think someone was cucked

Attached: 1454670712761.jpg (327x309, 13K)

Essex lad too.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1306x901, 124K)

Brits obviously have more than just one look,but yea lot of models love to tan

Attached: David Gandy Modeling.jpg (1280x843, 105K)

I BTFO you, you anti UKIP labour voting prick

Attached: 1506447497442.jpg (453x439, 85K)

He looks just like his dad. The skin tone discrepancy is there because he's been abusing tanning beds for some time, hence his leathery aged skin.

I obviously BTFO you, you weed-smoking green-voting hippie jewish cunt.

>hurr tanning isn't British

State of you Northern pig men

You voted remain

All famous people with last name Gandy are either British/English or American and Canadian Anglos

Andrew Jackson Gandy (1924–1942), American naval seaman
Bruce Gandy (1962– ), Canadian bagpipe player
Charles Gandy (1872–1943), French physician
Christopher Henry Gandy (1867–1907), British cricketer
David Gandy (1980– ), British male model
Dylan Gandy (1982– ), American football player
Edythe Evelyn Gandy (1920–2007), American politician
Ellen Gandy (1991– ), British swimmer
George Gandy (1851–1946), American entrepreneur
Harry Luther Gandy (1881–1957), American politician
Helen Gandy (1897–1988), American civil servant
James Gandy (1619–1689), British portrait painter
James Everly Gandy (1974- ), American freelance photo journalist
John Manuel Gandy (1870–1947), American college president
John Peter Gandy aka John Deering (1787–1850), British architect
Joseph Edward Gandy (1847–1934), American politician
Joseph Michael Gandy (1771–1843), British artist
Kim Gandy (1954– ), American feminist activist
Matthew Gandy (c1967– ), British urbanist and professor of geography
Michael Gandy (1778–1862), British architect
Mike Gandy (1979– ), American football player
Oscar H. Gandy Jr. (c1944– ), American professor of communication studies
Peter Gandy (1961– ), Australian athlete
Peter Gandy (author), British writer on religious topics
Robert Brinkley 'Bob' Gandy (1893–1945), American baseball player
Robin Gandy (1919–1995), British mathematical logician
Sam Gandy, American professor researching amyloid
Stephanie Gandy (1982##- ), British American basketball player
Tanya Gandy (1987– ), American water polo player
Wayne Gandy (1971– ), American football player
William Gandy (?–1729), British portrait painter

Attached: David Gandy Brit model.jpg (1162x1600, 423K)

There's lots of attractive english people to draw upon. You dont need to go on the defensive over this guy. The wife was obviously messing about. Not impossible either seeing that they're from the south east

You voted for Greens, remain AND you even want a fucking second referendum. What a fucking joke you are

I bored of you now cuck
Fuck off back to Brussels you still cunt

just found out we're all gonna make it

Would you rather look like David Gandy or this guy if you had to chose?

Attached: 1 Fingol.png (292x432, 199K)

Nothing wrong with racism
Nothing wrong with racism at all

He literally looks like his dad.

Attached: 700714f7d00c8d9be16e05ad7247cef4 (1).jpg (620x388, 74K)

HA! Winner!
you're not getting that second referendum

Attached: 1492949789098.gif (320x182, 650K)

Jealous?

The ANGLO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his ANGLO skin. This ANGLO skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of ANGLO, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The ANGLO skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ANGLO man's demeanour is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (a*yan dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ANGLO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent ANGLO seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ANGLO man impregnates.

In total, the ANGLO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ANGLO man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: henry-cavill.jpg (840x1153, 136K)

What about this guy?

Attached: 1521992688149.jpg (206x274, 14K)

state of this thread baka

youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6mYeC6pY

of course

that looks like are dave

>Tommy Robinson permanently banned from Twitter

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-twitter-ban-permanent-english-defence-league-founder-edl-hateful-conduct-a8278136.html

tommy is a liberal

Stop spamming this poor boy's face you creep.

Just a mistake for posting personal stuff,but at least it will stay in Britpol borders.

Attached: 0 3dd.jpg (940x627, 66K)

it's because i've joined and they know i know steve's secret

Someone tell him to make a trip here. He'll fit in among the goalposters

I get the feeling this woman would very adept at manipulating your willy but she tries to hide that she's a slut

Attached: 24689735975397.png (480x363, 256K)

Mate, it's only Eddie posting them.

We know he has thing for touching willies and "naked bars". Be careful - he has displayed some alarming and depraved fetishes in Brit/pol/ before.
If you see a man in a pink dressing gown anywhere near you live - just fucking run mate.

Attached: 1519507978401.png (1203x656, 1.5M)

you're becoming adept at combat multiplier

Who is this lad?

steve who

This is the least White famous Brit I could find.What was his name I forgot,he had one good song about summer

Attached: 052.jpg (885x1390, 112K)