Why haven't you join a fraternal organisation yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you join a fraternal organisation yet Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_4019.jpg (2016x1512, 738K)

those guys definitely suck each others dicks.

"joined"
Which reminds me: I've been meaning to ask. Why are 95% of original posts on /pol riddled with grammatical errors? Most read like a 4th grader posted them.

Can't find friends? SAD!

I really needed to go for a shit, so I quickly made the post then rushed off to the loo.

maybe because I'm not hmosexual

>This

Did they fuck?

because non autistic people dont think the internet super srs fugn bisns

I joined a fraternity in college, it was mostly a waste of time and money with a bit of ritual shit similar to freemasonry. I wouldn't recommend it

Hmmm maybe because right wingers have a lower than average IQ ? Rural and suburban retards aren't known for their education.

>why don't you pay for friends

i wish them well but for me they are not radical enough sadly i don't see them change anything

American frats are an abomination of european Burschenschaften.

>pledging and being initiated into a collegiate Greek letter fraternity is one of the most redpilled things a man can do, especially when he is surrounded by the faggotry that is the modern American college campus.

There are few other qualities that are shared by men of such esteem. It's no coincidence that almost every US president was in a frat and the vast majority of Fortune 500 CEOs as well.

Debate me.

Even if you think you're an ugly nerd, there is still a chapter out there for you.

Attached: IMG_4835.jpg (4096x2304, 2.88M)

Why does it seem like every Briton is a literal faggot?

are you kappa sigma? I was too

i'm always the hermit
people are so tiresome

I am a Proud Boy so. I have. And I enjoy it. Really mad I missed the fight at the last meet though.

You're a "Proud Boy"? do you know how gay that sounds?

They really fucking are. I hate people (that includes you).

I dont study and have faggy long hair

Attached: burschen.jpg (1024x714, 194K)

Buncha soybois.

Synchronicity.

Because I am not fat, gay, shave regularly and would kill myself before wearing a flannel shirt.

They try to desoy their members usually by rites.

Attached: schlagend.jpg (1709x1280, 470K)

>mlp fan

Furio? That you?

your pic is exactly why there is no hope for europeans. those are some of the bigger names in what the system calls" far ultry right" BS and it's IQ 23 cunts like Sargon of "some place in the shitskin deserts".

bunch of faggots

Alt-Right Gay Bear Fraternity?

>You're a "Proud Boy"? do you know how gay that sounds?

Proud Boys are connected to Gavin McInnes who shoved a buttplug up his ass live on stream and ate a bowl of cornflakes and his own piss and jizz.

Yes, they're gay as fuck. Fucking actual homo recruitment group. Where do you think the "women are poison" people come from? Daily threads about how women are a virus. You think those guys are abstinent? Nah bro.

Everything they said about gays recruiting new gays is complete truth.

Attached: Pablo.png (1500x1000, 1.71M)

I am quite happy with what is happening in the UK. Brits shit on Sweden and Germany too much, considering what is happening in their own backwards country.

Attached: 1521554215072.png (1458x892, 1.48M)

So you're saying women aren't complete trash?

>Which reminds me: I've been meaning to ask. Why are 95% of original posts on /pol riddled with grammatical errors? Most read like a 4th grader posted them.

Bots, lots of bots

>Why are 95% of original posts on /pol riddled with grammatical errors?

It's gotten worse and you know why. Phoneposters, redditors.

The one thing that always stood out on Sup Forums was that people could type properly, because it's the only way you can appear to be a functioning intelligent human being on a text based forum.

Attached: Stupid Phone Poster.png (999x999, 1.68M)

I'm not gay.

There's no bots.

You probably are.

>that pic
Nobody going to Towson is becoming a president. You're either getting some business degree if you are a dude at Towson, or a girl at Towson for Nursing or Education.

Based Stick Man is a Proud Boy as is Roger Stone. I guess they're fags huh?

only when redditors started flocking to Sup Forums en masse did capitalization and punctuation become a thing here

>only when redditors started flocking to Sup Forums en masse did capitalization and punctuation become a thing here

You are a fucking idiot and a liar.

>Based Stick Man is a Proud Boy as is Roger Stone. I guess they're fags huh?

Yes. The fact that you're dumb enough to praise them says it all. Both are pisswarm accommodationists, pro immigration, "Based" Stick Man is a fucking race mixer himself.

Jesus Christ get the fuck back to the asshole you crawled out of, homo.

you're a cuck redditor swede fag

I've grown to genuinely hate Paul Joseph Watson. I never watch his videos but he is such a coward. He only retweets or supports a select view people and its all organised with his clique. He never steps outside the box for anything.

Unlike you I can actually show how much of a faggot you and those you support are, mutt. Ready to suck that immigrant cock yet? These are your idols.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 21.50.11.png (1098x1020, 729K)

the fact that you have reddit spacing alone tells me that you're a lying newfag

I will not be shit on by a Swedish muzzie larping as a NatSoc.

100%

Attached: 1515706202219.png (600x600, 351K)

Not a single fucking argument. Your other hero, the race mixer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 21.56.48.png (928x720, 578K)

They arent "heroes" because theyre white supremacists, they're respected because they stand against social justice warriors and marxisma and stand for the US

>no coincidence that almost every US president was in a frat and the vast majority of Fortune 500 CEOs as well.
No shit you dumb burger fuck. It was just another (((coincidence)))
Have you heard of the initiation rites into these things? It's the definition of all the blackmail and pedo shit we talk about on this board
>hurr durr Skull and Bones is redpilled
Please kill yourself

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

>respected because they stand against social justice warriors and marxisma and stand for the US

By being for immigration and for mixing there's no fucking difference between them and the marxists other than another couple of decades.

Their vision of the future lands you in the same Brazil like warzone of mutts and mongrels too. You're just applauding like a fucking retard because it's gonna happen slightly later.

Goatee Beards = Minge Envy

guy in the middle is going to 1 year BBC torture prison. IF he gets in just ONE fight while he's there or tries to defend himself he';; get LIFE in prison. White bois, REKT.

I love how the ecelebs are embracing this literal Communist because he has some fame and they want some too. Absolute whores.

>paying for friends
half kidding

And Burschenschaften are abominations of Landsmannschaften and Corps. Jahn ruined the tradition of the students.

You're boring my dude.

>Name my band

That degenerate in the middle is so fucking repulsive.
I wash 'is fokin' 'ead in

Attached: leo hammer 1.jpg (800x800, 309K)

I was born into one called the white race