Over 383 million Americans have died since 1947 as a direct result of of gun violence

Over 383 million Americans have died since 1947 as a direct result of of gun violence.
THINK ABOUT IT.

Attached: now.jpg (457x457, 51K)

You mean "Americans". Niggers and spics do not, and have never considered themselves to be "Americans".

Natural Selection Works

Attached: 1520432719444.jpg (480x480, 42K)

That's nothing compared to the amount that have died from not gun violence.

Neat.

>made up statistic magically grows with each new thread
a leaf

>Over 383 million Americans have died since 1947 as a direct result of of gun violence.
It was just a few months ago that we were told we were losing 93 million a day to gun violence. It appears the rate at which people dies in America to gun violence is much lower than we had been told. In any event, it's clearly time to turn our guns towards the north.

Attached: taylor_swift_nazi_uni.jpg (640x500, 53K)

in this instance gun violence includes suicides - which contitute over 70% of given gun violence cases.

Stop posting this thread leaf. Don't forget to sage.

Thanks Detroit and various cities, keep up the good work on nog popn control

Why are canadians so fucking pathetic?

Why are Americans so bad at gun control?

Attached: 22FA5ADD-EB45-4272-A59F-255FBFF57FF4.png (940x300, 44K)

Wow that's look's bad when you add in the deaths from war it runs it up pass their total population right now LOL

Because we have a lot of retarded liberals writing a lot of retarded laws.

Are you clinically retarded?

Is this a troll? Its not at ridiculous to think the government or other aggressors could round us up like sheep to slaughter if we couldnt fuck it all up with resistance, amplified many times over with weapons.

Good I hope they all die

>t. genevan

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Just call it after birth abortion, you Lib-Tards should be totally okay with that.

>1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights.
>2. Both make a weapon particularly more deadly
Broken

>Over 383 million Americans have died since 1947 as a direct result of of gun violence.
>THINK ABOUT IT.
I thought about it, and I think you are wrong.

No. You're wrong, stupid.

Me too I hate American scum

It isnt granted by the Bill of rights. That's what I said. Supressors dont make guns "secrettt James bawnd killing silent" devices. Full auto is used for suppression fire and not particularly more deadly than careful aiming with a semi.

A fucking leaf

15,000 per year times 70 year is only 1,050,000
You're about 383 times too high

Alien Grey will come down and Kitchen Aid OP’s tender white Leaf asshole for posting such ridiculous bullshit.

Attached: 793228FD-7AE6-480E-BD3A-5F5A89CC06B1.jpg (500x649, 53K)

A full auto machine gun would do wonders on a crowd people tho

It's not even close to 15,000 a year.

How many have died from obesity?
Ban unhealthy food.

How many have died from cars?
Ban cars.

How many have died from black criminals?
Ban black people.

Have you fired a full retard gun? Its a great way to empty a magazine. You have to reload much quicker and you score WAYYYYY les hits. Its fun and loud but it does fuck all for weapon efficiency.

>THINK ABOUT IT.
Well, it's a good thing that our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths now, isn't it?

>Why are Americans so bad at gun control?
Our firearm rights aren't up for debate, judeo communist.

>Broken
Our firearm rights trump your feelings.

>It was just a few months ago that we were told we were losing 93 million a day to gun violence.
i bet you cant link to a single article that claims 93 million people die per day from guns. also i own 3 guns so dont try and call me a shill you retard