Why are these girls so W I D E?

Why are these girls so W I D E?

To generate discussion and develop recognizability in the hopes that you will pick up the show after seeing shared screenshots and clips of said show.

Wide you ask?

That bit when she says HIDAMARI JIZO and starts dragging the statue makes me laugh fucking hard

In more ways than one, am I right?

which epiode is that?

What episode?

episode 4
7:50 in

thanks, user!

Technology.

Season 1 is too comfy.

Always thought that artstyle was strange.

Why contain it?

We need to go wider.

21:9 nutbladder support when?

You're strange.

>not watching it on a vertical monitor

Yuno is undefeatable!

Yuno is so tall!

Nice thread

It’s the new variation of thicc.

>new

Do not impede the width

I'm genuinely curious if they achieved that artstyle by cutting as much corners as possible with animation because their budget was like 300 yen, or it was always meant to look like this. Just watched s1, it's the most unique thing i've seen in a long time.

Rare wide.

The first season was definitely made on a shoestring budget (e.g. the fuji-san incident).
But the wideface was in Ume's manga to begin with.

I really like the real objects used in S1, and I miss it in later seasons.

for pleasing and exciting the nutbladder

low budget Shaft was great but what amazes me is how Hidamari Sketch got 4 seasons and 2 sets of OVA's when more popular series have yet to get a 2nd season
not that I'm complaining, more rubbing it in

How wide is too wide?

You can never go too wide, user.

10,001 pixels.

No such thing

It's true.

Which Hidamari cake would you prefer to date, Yoshinoya, landlady or Kuwahara? I'd go with Kuwahara.

Circumference of the universe.

Sensei is not a cake, she's only 17.

Reminder Shoujo Shuumatsu is really future Hidamari and they'll find the Hidamari apartments at the top of the world, Ume was the recon for the aliens.

Landlady would probably be the funniest to hang out with. We'd drink, smoke, and break into Sae's place to sniff her clothes.

Yoshinoya would probably be the funnest due to her craziness, I'm curious what type of man would be able to tame her. I'm not sure if Landlady or Kuwahara would be the most chilled and relaxed but I'm going with Kuwahara on this one.

She was only 17.

Does anyone have this in a much bigger resolution?

Sae>Miyako>Hiro>Yuno

Yoshinoya would be really cute and funny overall but would be hell to deal with when she'd be in a bad mood. We don't know too much about Kuwahara but she seems like a great person.

I wish Kuwahara got more screen time, she's beautiful. Too bad she's a smoker though.

sir, you have your order all mixed up

>Yuno is best for obvious reasons. Matures to be the best of all the girls, surpasses Miyako in art, learns to cook almost as well as Hiro, becomes better senpai figure than Sae. Always trying her best and always improving. Her small size is irresistible and perfect for cuddling & snuggling.

>Hiro is next because she's just top-tier wife material and even though she has body issues, true patricians love a body with some extra cushion.

>Miyako is great for a short-term gf/friends with benefits kind of relationship. Probably the most attractive physically and probably has a lot of stories to tell and talents to how. But let's be real, she's a typical art girl who loves food, art, and Yuno more than she could ever love any man. Also she's fucking useless around the house and would probably be a real drain.

>Sae is no waifu, she wants a waifu. She would try her hardest to please the girl she falls for and might bring in loads of money from her writing career for her housewife/househusband.