>tfw you're flatter than your younger Taiwanese clone
Being Rin is suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/isab_pr?lang=en
rapidswitch.me/2017/12/07/infinite-stratos-managa-chapter-27/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the new girl? What's going on?

Did S3 get announced or what?

Rin's middle school cousin Luanyin skipped grades to enroll in IS Academy.
As you can tell by her name, her IS, and her choice of hairstyle and attire, she's a complete knockoff of Rin in every way.

New cash-in IS mobage just launched.
mobile.twitter.com/isab_pr?lang=en

>who are you
>I'm you but bustier

You know, Rin was always my favorite, and she was always so hot even or maybe perhaps because she lacked tits.

>flatter
That's a good thing. The flatter, the better.

>Chifuyu gets an evil clone
>Laura gets an evil clone
>now Rin gets an evil clone
What's with the author's obsession with evil clones?

How the hell do those boots work?

Have you learned to accept Houki yet?

>immediately whore out Cecilia for downloads
Looks like they know what she's good for.

I was always a cicillia man. But I won't stop you from tempting me with more pictures.

Is she seriously from Taiwan?

>Taiwan
>existing

t.Mao

Please post more Christmas animus.

They're elastic.

Why does Yumizuru hate Rin so much that he outright replaces her?

Won't she get cold in that outfit?

Not any more than the usual IS piloting outfit. You have to remember, this is Tabane tech level. They can survive hard vacuum in their IS.

Removing Ichika seems to be a good thing for IS

Chapter 27 of the manga has been translated.

rapidswitch.me/2017/12/07/infinite-stratos-managa-chapter-27/

Rin was based off of his wife though.

Ichika is a selfless man. Remove all of the sluts beating him for no reason.

Too bad the mobile game didn't do that.
You're still playing as the dunce for whatever reason.

How is this a problem?

She has a nice butt though.

Her clone is a downgrade.

Flat is justice

Criminally underrated

UNPRONOUNCEABLE NAME MARSH NIGGER BEST NEW GRILL

Never understood that. MCs like him and Kirito only have value as self inserts. FGO understood that. Why can't they? Or is there some contract with the authors that says 'it has to be MY shitty self insert or no deal?'

L-lewd

There's no reasonable way to replace Ichika. The entire premise, setting, and cast revolves around Chifuyu's super dense little brother.

New girls are cute.

Railgun did it fine. All those other spin-offs did it fine.

Harem is a dead genre.

I like all the tall busty girls. Also twin blowjobs woo woo.

Wait, how? Guy is useless. His antics got boring super fast. LNs sell worse and worse and get hilariously bad reviews for few volumes. Nobody wants Ichika anymore. Just make one of the girls the MC.

Ichika isn't the problem for the bad reviews. The writing is. Why the living fuck are yurifags even in harem series threads ffs?

They're going mobage route now?

How? Did you read the story/watch the anime?

I want Yurifags to leave. They could just make Ichika a better MC, but he's to far gone to actually make good. Should just outright replace him with another dude that's not boring trash.

I love this little slut.

Pretty sure Izuru hates yuri. All of the antagonists are lesbians, except perhaps that new girl. >

If you can't tell the difference between the Toaru world where the protagonist is set up as a random nobody and the IS world where the entire world's power balance since long before the story even started and the presence of a male revolves around the MC's family and friends you're retarded. The only kinds of stories you can tell with Infinite Stratos that don't end up relating to Ichika are like 20 year old American women doing military things and Phantom Task randomly fucking things up.

Yes he is. Did you read those? People were mad at how Tatenashi fell for him. They were mad about the bullshit alpha Ichika in VR arc. They were mad about the bullshit resurrection in last volume.

And Touma is the key to main big bad's plan in Index. Nobody cares and Railgun sells 3x better despite Mikoto doing pointless shit barely related to main plot.

Ouch. Looks like they fucked up. At least we have some new girls and Honne got her IS.

Is IS still relevant anymore?

Rin is literally perfection.

A lot of people still care but they are mad at Izuru.

It's a slightly mediocre game with quite a few technical problems, so yeah.

Can any other girl compete against a body like this?

Are you serious? Touma is far more important in Index universe than Ichika in IS. He's just a nobody who knows some important people. It would be incredibly easy to make a series about other girls in the academy.

It's hard to beat those tiny asian hookers.

Literally me

Imagine

Is it time to rewatch IS and suffer?

Sleepy slav loli a cute. Canadian twins a cute.

The difference is that Railgun isn't about a second self-insert harem protagonist. It's about one of the fucking heroines.

You can write as many spinoffs about the heroines as you like where they go do shit while the MC isn't around but writing a second self-insert male into the equation is out of the question.

IS is like if Crowley was Touma's uncle, Laura Stuart was his sister, Index and Mikoto were his childhood friends, every level 4 and 5 went to his school where he's the most famous and popular student, and the level 5s were all in his harem.

Like 20 volumes later sure. But for a long time he's written as if he's just Joe Shmuck that happens to get dragged into all of the crazy unrelated shit that goes on in his world.

Just read the manga.

Of course. Why the hell would anyone want another self insert dude? Those harem spin-offs are always about girls.

Challengers appear.

user, Imagine Breaker being the key to Crowley's plan was mentioned in like volume 3. If not earlier.

Ichika knowing important people means nothing. It's all about Tabane anyways.

Reminder that boots and skirt is the best combo. Rin also has the best fashion sense.

Yeah and about 8 billion other people could be a key to the super duper master plan at any given moment in time while Tabane's bullshit always revolves around her childhood friend, her childhood friend's brother, and her sister.

This comment chain was started by someone complaining that you play as Ichika in the mobile game.

And thighhigh boots are even better. Yet another thing Rin 2.0 improves over the original, huh?

>thighhigh """boots"""
Those boots aren't even combat effective. Rin is ready to effectively engage the enemy on any terrain.
Also does the new girl have a fang? I haven't seen her with her mouth open yet. No fang mean she's a worse Rin.

She gives no shit about Ichika. As of latest volume she doesn't mind killing him.

And he was right. New girl as MC would be so much better.

You know that fact is a political statement, right?

Yes

It's like two pixels, but yes she has one

Is there a page with all card art already?

So what's her role in this game? And what does she wan with Ichika?

Man, those hips are kinda pitiful. I hope it's just that scene because even Lin has wider hips than that.

Diamonds.

Nowhere near all yet

They are just other students with personal IS we never saw before.

As a whole the 2 star IS suit cards don't seem to be drawn well.

>that bust size
Yeah, it seems they put minimum effort in the 2 stars.

When the hell did Laura get boobs?! This is blasphemy!

Wait, he isn't in the story anymore in the novels?

He is.

I gave up on this shit because the translators stopped giving a fuck. We're at like volume 11, but no translator has even touched it since volume 8 or some shit, and that was back in 2013 or something. I really disdain the team that was working on IS. In fact, I look down on Baka-Tsuki entirely. You have scumbag translation teams like the IS team who just lose interest and give up despite the slow pace of novel releases giving them almost no pressure, then you have people like the ZnT translators who are at least committed to finishing the series even if they are slow as molasses.

Wait what the fuck when did this happen?

OVA I think

>tfw you lived long enough to see everyone else become a Rinfag

More like all the Charlfags disappeared.

Good.

I like everyone except houki

It's probably a dream sequence or something.

They gave up because the series went into the toilet. I don't blame them.

World purge.

All the girls get lead up to sex scenes before real Ichika shows up and kills their fantasies.

Except Houki who is made out to be pure by only want to fight Ichika instead of fuck him in her dreams.

Which means they have good taste if they aren't following IS anymore.