No matter how many times you type the word "kike" on your greasy cheeto-encrusted keyboard with your fat fingers...

No matter how many times you type the word "kike" on your greasy cheeto-encrusted keyboard with your fat fingers, your IQ doesn't increase, neither does your net worth, and neither does your lay count
How does this make you feel?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-03-28 at 8.55.54 PM.png (931x41, 16K)

>Being a NEET in current year

I find it it hilarious that a bunch of useless NEETs spend their days moaning impotently about a people that contributes infinitely more to society than they do

Attached: 1516982767722.jpg (728x546, 160K)

>Bligbing in tuh Eye Queue meme
This is the Achilles heel of the right.

nice flag faggot

Isn't directly and indirectly killing tens if not hundreds of millions of innocents not worth mentioning?

Those tests were faked.

Most of the items on that list are negative things like degenerate hollywood culture and destructive/deconstructive psychology/sociology.

Cope.

Do you not like it when we say kike?

Does a lion get angry at a chihuaha barking at him for hours?

Bad analogy, kike

everyone say 'Hi' to the JIDF flaggots

No matter how many times you make the same bait threads, clacking your claws off your hebrew keyboard with your horns poking through your greasy jewhair, you become no less of a subhuman and no more able to escape your inbred neurosis. How does that make you feel?

You're a midget calling a 6'6 man a "manlet"
Do you know how absurd this is?

indifferent
am i supposed to want those things

no one says 'lay count'.

I said zero of those things. Interesting projection jew.

Looks like I overestimated the goy brain again
Do you understand what a metaphor is?
I'll put it more simply for you my simple friend: I come from the people with an average IQ of 115, while you might be a schröndinger's mutt of mystery meat from all over the world with an IQ of 90, and you're the one calling me a subhuman
Do you see the absurdity in this or do you need me to use a word more simple than "absurdity"?

Attached: xnE70OV (1).png (2568x1804, 218K)

I am retired and don't care kike.

Attached: 1521586783613.jpg (1676x1050, 737K)

Dope stats. Let's see the data faggot because you can bet your ass it is not air tight. Enjoy your 115 IQ you retard.

No matter how many times you hide behind a memeflag, we know who you are

MEME FLAG. KIKE EXPOSE YOUR FLAG. WE KNOW YOU LIVE IN ISRAEL

Better analogy would be an intestinal worm inside the chihuahua getting angry at it barking for hours.