The newest press assistant working full time at the white house is a 22 year old disney whore with absolutely no...

>the newest press assistant working full time at the white house is a 22 year old disney whore with absolutely no experience in the field
please tell me my media is making a pre-april fools joke

Attached: what's a press???.png (358x410, 274K)

better than any democratic deep state swamp monster

>that mental gymnastics

fuckable
will she show nudes?

hes right though.

Look.. Another German Muslim who hates women with jobs

Attached: al-shabaab-jihad-black-flag-getty-image-640x480.jpg (640x480, 89K)

>literally no mention of political parties
>just pointing out that a tween with literally no expertise could become the next press secretary of the government and that you pay her with your taxes
>WELL, STILL BETTER THAN LIBSHIT JEW COMMIES, SHE LOST DEAL WITH IT
How fucking autistic are you burgers?

Why are you against giving young people decent entry-level jobs that earn good pay and provide excellent job experience, GermAnon?

Penis bait. The Republican deepstate put her there to tempt Trump into another scandal.

Why would the Trump administration hire a an ex child star? It makes no sense. Like at all I mean what a hoot.

Assistant to the manager != assistant manager

(((disney))) cmon man

>US government filled with inept retards
no way.
no. fucking. way. i CANNOT believe it.

Doesn't matter. She got hired to work for the government with absolutely no experience in her new position. This isn't an internship, it's a fully paid (by taxmoney) position.
And i can't find any reason for it besides nepotism.

Shes fucking hot

why do we care?

Can't find a reason?

Maybe she blackmailed someone or she's spreading her little Minnie Mouse pussy for whoever she worked for, she obviously knew people

Attached: IMG_0370.gif (250x200, 9K)

Hey fucking moron she was an intern there for over a years before she was hired.

>a 22 year old reading off a prompt is terrible
>when libs have been parading around 8-16 year olds for their views on every policy.
I hate this lengthened childhood meme. Remember when 18 year olds were considered men?

Shekelstein, please. We see you. Move along. Sage.

She had the right connections so she got the place instead of the thousands of more qualified. Welcome to the modern job market.

>it's okay, because the other side did worse stuff/the same
is that the famous Sup Forums hivemind?

>you remind me of my daughter

Attached: trump-kisses-young-girl1.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

>not a single one of those posts are in any way similar
Is that the famous german education?

Attached: 1517893535313.png (408x406, 36K)

>Press secretary

no, that's a big title

she's an entry-level nobody who probably got her jobs through connections

happens in your government too

Your country literally forces teenagers to work for the government for 2 years. With zero experience at that.

>Republican good! Democrat bad!
I hate this mentality.

shes cute

what does your post have to do with the topic?

She's been interning at the RNC, senators and the White House. Being on TV isn't media experience?

I would cum in her so hard

This

Knock it off you fucking autist, it's not like Euro governments are any better.

>it's not like Euro governments are any better.
Who said anything about this?
Also, your post implies you're ok with this because other people do it. What kind of fucked up logic is this?

I feel sorry for your autism maybe you should close down your computer and play with something else for awhile if its just going to upset you

As long as she's not Jewish I don't care. There are way too many Jews in Trump's cabinet.