Holy shit I just had a brilliant idea...

Holy shit I just had a brilliant idea. So everyone knows that muslims are supremacist group who hate blacks and think of them as their inferior. Can we somehow trick black people to we wuz prophet mohammed? This would piss of both them both and we would just have to watch them destroy each other.

Attached: master-troll-e1301323817393.jpg (530x533, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But user. Dey wuz prophet.

Help me keep this alive. More people need to see this

Bump

Can this become an operation of some sort?

Attached: you-cant-lose-faith-in-politicians-penino-mon-if-you-29963320.png (500x303, 91K)

Kinda fucks up through the whole no-depictions thing. Good Idea, though

Blacks have always been a part of middle east and expansion of Islam throughout the world.

We wuz Sheikhs

I think that at this point muslims would flip out just from saying that mohammed was black african.

Demand Linda cockroach to have a special guest speaker at her gatherings next time. Black, non gender conformative, bisexual woman at birth.

depict allah and mehmet as black kangz, muslims will go full ape when someone draws their sand god,

Attached: 1495716983355.jpg (632x960, 65K)

More divide an conquer you commie nephilim-loving phaggot? gtfo

We could gather all the similarities between Islam and nigga culture and say they are all followers of allah's command.

Behold prophet mohammed tyrone

Attached: p151.jpg (200x287, 38K)

bump

Excellent

A lot of blacks are muslims.

Attached: democratsantisemite.jpg (673x670, 288K)

Attached: Young bride.jpg (1199x788, 123K)

bad pic, lacks big ape lips

why? just claim that the reasons muslims dont want to depict him, is beause he was really a strong BLACK KANG

But muslims have tier system. Blacks aren't true muslims to arabs. This is why they would get offended if mohammed was black.

How do we trick black people in to this? where to start?

Attached: how-we-see-muslims-how-muslims-see-us-muslims-3148730.png (500x785, 138K)

Most of Africa is Muslim. I dont see a reason why it'll be hard to convince them islam is their roots. They'll most likely flaunt their newest minority status with pride.

Attached: images-8.jpg (443x332, 17K)

Well this is how:
Create an anonymous YouTube account, think metokur, that specializes in black truths. Game the systwm by promoting the video so you get top rankings. Beat out the competition with shares and views.

Voila, you now are the primary voice of black intelligence. Then you disiminate the muhammed was black info.

This can all be done in 3 months.

Attached: (Deep Dream) FT Music Video PROMO PIC.jpg (640x570, 102K)

Here you go.

Attached: Pissbeuponthem.jpg (800x1156, 207K)

If that seems like a lot of work, a muhammad version of this poster should do it too. It worked the last time for allah.

Attached: 3Yewp5Z.jpg (2480x3508, 416K)

It is actually specifically forbidden in Islam to say that mohammed was black because the africans were always trying to claim it. Apparently it makes a point to mention in the koran that mohammed was the whitest person in room he was in multiple times.

So you're saying he was biracial with a black father who abandoned him and an arab mother who dumped him in the dumpster? Got it.

It is common knowledge that Muhammad was descended from a proud Black warrior who bred with the women of the lost tribe of Israel. Allah ackbar!

If we can meme Saudi into being the original Wakanda, that'll be gold.

this is fantastic idea

Attached: 1517871804496.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Keep spreading it. We need everyone

LOL! Are you saying that muslims want to be white?

It seems breedy good

Forgot to mention that it would make sense to why muslims lust after white girls. To fuck themselves to being white.

It won't work. They already know that mohammad was light-skinned for an arab

This. Genius.

Attached: muslim noises.jpg (791x548, 29K)

Every one knows that Mohammed was black

Attached: the-quran-does-not-forbid-images-of-the-prophet-muhammad-3507946.png (500x784, 182K)

Muslims know it. However, most dindus dindno nuffin.

These are really good ideas

Is that real or a meme?

It won't work like you'd expect since mudslimes already are divided.

YES! That is awesome

somebody will get killed over this.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

this.

So you are saying black lives matter?

bump

Got to love me some David Wood. Say what you want about muslim savagery, they got descriptions of blacks spot on.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-014150.jpg (849x1189, 430K)

bump,this is excellent

Attached: killem.jpg (600x373, 55K)

FUNKY COLD MEDINA