Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpp_OnH_-aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally

I can't believe Maa-Chan is fucking dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpp_OnH_-aw

Thread theme.

>thread begins by Fluffzen

I can't tell if I should be relieved or annoyed.

Which developer would you want to make a MiA game and what kind of gameplay mechanics would you want?

Lesse:
>death
>suffering
>fucked up shit
>dead kids
>sadness
YOKO FUCKING TARO

peeing should be a big part of the game

Maybe it could be a meter, like hunger, waste could need you to take a break or risk soiling yourself which makes creatures more likely to notice you.

I was thinking hunger, waste, sanity and energy. With each one not killing you per say when they run out but make the game a lot more difficult and with certain ways to stop their reduction, like sticking close to a companion to keep sanity.

>we are fucking dead.
Tsukushi please give us a new chapter.

Kojima teaming up with Tsukushi for some fucked up stories from Abyss.

You're an inspiration, user.
>a cute girl will never climb your penis across space
I need to stop developing fetishes too bizarre for even the internet to satisfy.

I heard Seven Seas was licensing the manga.
Are scanlations still coming? Is 44 out yet?

Almost sure we won't get anything until January

The curse of the abyss known as the MiA thread, loss of common sense when it comes to fetishes

Is this what MiA threads have become? I can't feel my legs, I can't feel my arm, I can't even feel my DICK, why am I here Sup Forums?

Fucking finally

Because you have time to waste.

Fair enough

That's right I'm Mark

Monolith soft for the world design

Just finished the anime. Does the author have a piss fetish or something?

Maybe Tsukushi will learn from this and instead of drawing everyone to look 8y old he'll include more non-pedo waifubait in his next series. It's the only thing to keep discussion alive in the content scarcity times.
Im not sure he's capable of drawing a sexy female that aroused normal people though.

>little girl pisses herself from pain/fear
>author has a piss fetish XDDDD

Fuck off

You don't get hard from grandma pedophiles?

Maybe if didn't happen so often

Dead thread

Bun!

My dick is through the roof.

Chapter should be the next 8 days or the next 18 days, if we assume the average rate of chapters.

I'm expecting January, though, since Tsukushi took a break.

This, the frequency is what makes it clear that it's a fetish of the mangaka.

>Riko, peed herself twice, both from pain of having her arm nearly amputated, and then having parasitic mushrooms ripped out of her arm
>Reg, peed himself once, from pain of having his entire arm sawed off

Riko pissed herself at Ozen's place at night too

aw hell forgot about that one
she was scared of some kinda "meat" that Ozen brought back to life for fun

Then come sit on my lap

>There's already a mahoutsukai no yome dub.
>Still no Made in Abyss dub

Why tho?

The original VA are too amazing

What about the interesting shit incident before entering the sixth layer?

All the 3 main characters were voiced by adult women pretending to be children.
It doesnt translate so well into english dub.

alright, I'll bite
who on earth would you want to do the VAs for the soulless english dubbing?

they told her to go in the elevator because it was gonna be an unpredictable journey and a safe place to go would probably be far and few between

>english dub

Why tho?

Fair, but why even include that? I like the manga a lot but that felt so unnecessary, especially when you look at all the piss moments before that.

I want to STROKE Bondrewd's TAIL!

No harm in it.

Well, since dubs are being released almost as fast as subs I'm sure they can pick a handful from the large roster of dubbers available.

Not with that attitude.

Why doesn't Tsukushi ever draw adult character peeing? Wouldn't it be funny if, say, Bondrewd or Ozen pissed their pants for a change?

BecauseTsukushi wanted to implicate that Riko is a fragile human being, unable to resist her earthly natural needs and desires even at the very bottom of the Abyss?

Jap VAs have short vocal chords
West just cant compete with that

>retard doesn't understand that Riko pissed herself specifically BECAUSE she is a weak and fragile child

I guess you do have a point, user. I would really like to see an interview or something where he explains his reasoning for certain things he added.

>retard doesn't understand that adults pissing themselves is my fetish

was he inspired from ragnarok online or something

Ah fuck I've been outplayed

i lowkey want to see granny piss now

If the general is dead then why would you make a new one without any new content coming?

Sevens Seas made their announcemnet in summer. And we still did chapter 43.

Who has killed more delvers, foreigners or btfo incarnate?

I also lowkey want to see Bondrewd get pummeled by Reg so hard, he helplessly pisses his pants and Riko laughs at him like the potato she is.

This.

>what kind of gameplay mechanics would you want?
I want the ability to fuck Riko and Reg.

Watching the anime for this has left me feeling conflicted. I was hooked, it was definately a good watch even though it left me unsettled. I went in knowing there was one really distressing moment, but I honestly didn't expect the Mitty backstory to hit me even harder then the 15 or so minutes of Riko screaming in agony.

So here I am sort of wanting to know more, but clearly Bondrewd shit comes after the anime series ended and that's just going to ramp suffering up to 11. Meanwhile the manga releases look glacial, so there is that suffering to boot.

As we joked a couple days ago, there will be no happy end at the bottom of the Abyss.

Orzen's full equipement looks great though.

Shut up, Nanachi, don't you have any cartrifges to make.

No! I'm here to bully Bondrewd.

young jiruo > mark > natt > shiggy > mystery boy on the endcard tsukushi drew > reg

nanachi>young jiruo > mark > natt > shiggy > mystery boy on the endcard tsukushi drew > reg

Imagine having taste this shit

bondrewd > kiyui > natt > shiggy > reg > young jirou > mystery boy on the endcard tsukushi drew > shit tier mark

But only Gueira can bully Bondrewd!

I can't believe Geira is fucking dead

The releases aren't that often but the story has been progressing quickly
I feel like Tukushi could very reasonably end the series in a few dozen chapters if he wanted to, but the main thing I'm wondering about is if the other white whistles are going to get the same level of development as Ozen or Bondrewd, and if one is going to turn up at all during this Narehete village part of the story

Is Tsukushi really a young a boy trapped in an old man's body?

Post some wholesome bun and robot

When the winter is coming I want you little ass

But that's gay

He's not trapped, it's merely an exoskeleton for protection. He's literally 2d, that's a coveted trait in boys. I'd do things to tsukushi if he didn't have that shell to protect him, and it would probably influence his writing speed

no, he is a bisexual pedo santa

A young boy who loves children asses, urine and wants them to suffer some real shit.

Wow this is fucking shit. Every transgression he tries to make is poor and predictable. This is most definitely someone who doesn't know shit about music trying to pass something unpolished as "eerie" and "edgy".

>wanting the artstyle to change just for the sake of waifufaggotry
Yeah, how about no?
If you've seen his other artbooks there's no doubt he's capable of it, but he chose to use classic JRPG looks which is pretty refreshing nowadays, bless him. The current trend of pretty and mature looking character designs is getting kinda stale

haha Bondrewd is a manlet

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't like potato anymore

when did everything go so wrong?

What age would you guess pic related to be?

I like potato. I just like bonbon more.

Good suggestion, but Hidetaka Miyazaki could also work.

That's a sad panda.

I think Srajo will appear soon

She was ten there, no?

how wholesome you want senpai?

I think Prushka said she got Meinya when she was 10. I would have guessed 8, but 10 is plausible.

Kids can look many years younger than their actual age if they're neglected and abused. Can't fault Tsukushi for this one.

Nanachi in men's clothing would be interesting. Women's too of course.

I want to kiss Nanachi on the lips, is that wrong?

I want to kiss Riko on her lips, so no
her pussy lips

could be a boy, is that wrong to you?

NEW CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN

If Reg is ok with it, why wouldn't I?