I feel like I missed some character development

I feel like I missed some character development.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sociosexual_behaviour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sociosexual_behaviour

Yes? They explained this in the show, but it has nothing to do with character development.

you missed the point

Is this a show about (or at least featuring) an actual gay relationship without it being some awful yaoi shit?

Not really

/thread

What do you think you're missing? They're friends, and they've been genetically and socially programmed for friendships to be sexual.

Any kind of prior feelings to them already dating. They weren't even together doing their traumatic trip so nothing happened between them as far as we saw. One moment they were just classmates and now they are kissing with no character development.

Character development is a spook.

Didn't several years pass? I think puberty happened.
The point is that they see sex as a perfectly normal part of a close friendship, which they already had.

There doesn't need to be. They're not dating in the traditional sense. Their society is just engineered for copious amounts of casual fucks between friends.

ewww

Was honestly disappointed when they didn't actually end up being gay

Who cares, gays and dykes are hot.
That's where they shat on the bed.

>casual fucks between friends
This reminds me of the BROJOB meme.

>it has nothing to do with character development
Felt the same way. Some idiots can't grasp this simple concept though, and they'll keep repeating the monkey dna shit over and over (maybe they're bonobos themselves)

You're now aware this weak, pathetic, cry-baby, sissy boy's heterosexuality almost got his whole people wiped out

Squealer did nothing wrong.

Surely people posting something like this are underage teens who are really unsure about their sexuality?

It's just shock value to show how much different their society is compared to ours although we are reaching closer to their society everyday.

A Blend Shit trap worship thread is missing one of its faggots.

Good.
I had a niece born just a few days ago. I would rather her have sex with all her friends than have a lonely adolescence like I did.

Imagine being this pathetic.

>don't like fags
>shut up you're a fag
Everytime

>be creeped out by spiders
>turns out I want to fuck spiders

Wow I was almost thinking about watching this show. Well dodged a bullet there.

K. Go back to watching haremtrash then.

Serious question.
Why can't they just make a fatwa that says "Akki aren't humans anymore"?

Like in all of the yaoi shit?

>getting yaoi/yuribaited by Shinsekai Yori in 2017

You would think that monogamy should have been phase out in favor of polyamorous relations by the architects of their society.

I'm not gay but i would kiss them too no homo

Is this new yu yu haksyo

>he's watching this show for the first time.
I envy you

Polyamory doesn't make for stable parenting, which is a must for their society. Easier to have them fuck the same sex like mad in puberty, and then transition into heterosexual relationships when they're ready to have a family.

This is probably bait, but it's amazing knowing this pleb-filter prevented thousands of normalfags from watching SSY. They'll keep soaking up trash anime, while only true patricians will experience the greatest of anime.