I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Witch Fumino. That perfect, slender body. Those small...

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Witch Fumino. That perfect, slender body. Those small, firm breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Witch Fumino pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Bokuben create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Sensei did it better.

>Ricchan
Imagine.

>Rizu gets drunk with a tiny sip
>Falls asleep instantly

Sensei has the better body but I love /lit/'s personality.
/sci/ is too autistic.
Senpai is a better /sci/

Sorry, she belongs to moeyuki.

>I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Witch Fumino pregnant
You're going to kill her.

Sensei's body is old and past its prime.

i will rape her immediately after you fuck her, you will never know who the child is

>Getting sloppy seconds

Wouldn't Senpai be better for imagining and manhandling?

i am not digustingly big

Shortstacks are my game.

I'll marry everyone even moeyuki and his familyexcept Sup Forums

Dat swimmer's tan

Don't bother, Sup Forums is by far the worst girl.

Opinions

Arguably /lit/, she plays too defensively with her competition. Definitely housewife material tho.

/lit/ isn't trying, she needs to admit she likes him first.

It's better for her to not try at all. Her stomach cancer is terminal.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Mummy Rizu. That perfect, meaty body. Those generous, bouncy breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Mummy Rizu pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Bokuben create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

>Fumino
>breasts

Pick one user

New chapter translation when?

When we get a new chapter next week.

How long until the crossdressing chapter?

So this week is hiatus?

Don't you fucking dare, Fumino is pure.

OP here. Upon review of my post it appears I accidentally wrote Witch Fumino when I meant Mummy Rizurin

If you overlook her father giving her "midnight snacks".

Wouldn't you if you were her father?

I have never wanted to live a fun day-to-day life with anyone more than Sempai.

Personally don't see the appeal because she's rarely being honest about her feelings, aside from getting angry about studying.

>sempai
How new are you exactly?

Stumpy pantyhose footjobs