Ochako Uraraka

He dies and not you, and you feel guilty, because you're glad he died, and not you. Soldiers live, and wonder why.

The important thing is that no legal ordinances were broken and that no government regulations were overstepped.

this is why she ended up doing nothing.

Funny how Tsuyu completely buys Eraserheads bullshit while the self proclaimed mercenary girl is starting to have moral qualms with Lawful neutral nonsense

>Tsuyu three people are dead
“But they all died LEGALLY.”

In before Toga makes Ochako cross the line into Vigilante-ism

One bad day...

kacchan truly is best boy

You. You’re off the list.
You, on the other hand...

This why everyone hates mutants

Is Tsuyu the Bootlicker to AM’s Ancap?

>no BNH thread in the catalog
It's dead, jem.

SOON

Who died again?

Some nerd with glasses

>You better mean legally

Will she save Deku and win his heart?

There's two types of people

BZZT

POSSIBLE ANTI-GOVERNMENT MOTIVATION DETECTED

REPORTED TO ERASERHEAD FOR QUASI-REBELLIOUS THOUGHT CRIME-gero

>Black Company on Sup Forums
Croaker is actually so moe

>Ochako: Overwhelming Survivor's Guilt, doubt in the system

>Kirishima: Jesus fuck my bones still fucking hurt why the fuck did Fatgum make me tank that drug addict's punches

>Tsuyu: INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ALARM

if she's such a law abiding citizen, how come she lets Deku dick her on the daily? Isn't it wrong for teens to fug?

If Eugenics weren't encouraged in BNHA's society, then Endeavor wouldn't be the number one hero

>Isn't it wrong for teens to fug?
Unless the law in BNHA has changed, it's not.
They are both legal.

great-o daze

Come back home, Ochaco. You've spent too much time since the End of Terms hanging out Tsuyu and got corrupted.

Time to go back to your first group. They'll teach you the ways of true heroing.

But don't remember too much, or it's memory wipe for you, Miki.

So why is Tsuyu such a Lawful Neutral cunt?

she want's Deku for herself and she thinks being the best/ most rule based hero will lock his dick down for her since he's such a justice fag.

Autist with strong morals

It runs down in the family

>Deku

She didn't hesitate to call him a villain either.

she was just joshing around

Isn't she Lawful Good rather?

That damn "finger to the chin" pose. Everytime I see it now I think "Was sort of lawful shit is she bout to say"

If being a hero means letting innocents die, then I REJECT MY HERO TITLE

>In other news, dozens of actors & actresses have come forward accusing the famous director Bakugou Katsuki of inappropriate behavior and harassment

No, Lawful Good means saving people. Tsuyu will side with the Law over the Good. Lawful Neutral.

>meanwhile

When will we get more autism trio adventures? They have the best group chemistry in the entire manga.

>when your friend drives 61 miles an hour in a 60 MPH zone

kill them
>legally

To be fair, I'm not well-versed in the alignment system (or DnD altogether) but I thought, she'd be Lawful Good BECAUSE she doesn't break the law, even if she could save people.
As in, she doesn't put herself over the law in any way and takes the appropriate measurements to save people, even if she cannot do it herself.

Tsuyu has such a long tongue so she can lick all those boots

You got the basic gist of the Lawful Good definition. That said I do think there is an argument for her to be either Lawful Neutral or Neutral Good

A Lawful Good character is defined as someone who not only follows the codes of law strictly, but truly believes the law and what is right or just is above all other authority. These characters typically try to passively or indirectly impress these ideals on their friends/allies. LG characters usually don't cross the moral line of fling lethal harm or killing, unless there is absolutely no other option. The old JL/JL:U Superman is a good example of this in my opinion.

Lawful Neutral characters meanwhile follow the same basic tenet of the Law being right above all else, but with the addition of holding a "belief/ideology" that should they have the ability/power and they can act within the confines of the law, then they will absolutely take this course of action since it would justifiable under the code of law or for "the Greater Good." Green Lantern or Dr. Fate from JL/JL:U would be good examples of this.

Lastly, we have the Neutral Good character (or where I would place Ochako atm) which in essence is a morally good person, and respects the law and it's purpose. However, these characters are usually aware that the same laws they usually adhere to have limitations and flaws, and often have a code of ethics/morals they follow when and if they are faced with a situation where the authority and rules of law fall short. Green Arrow or The Flash from JL/JL:U would aptly fall into this category.

Now there is plenty of room for growth which is why I wouldn't permanently place Ochako into any one alignment, but she is almost certainly not Lawful Good, but hasn't really done anything to majorly suggest she's anything but leaning towards a neutral alignment.

I think the fact that she goes out of her way to save people(at the risk of her life) points her towards "Good."

This is how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

Nah. More like Deku will be the one who gets angry. Ochako will join him out of confusion and sorrow. And later will stay by his side out of fear.

Nah Deku is the Superman

Ochako is the Batman. She even fights like a cheating asshole

It's not a crossreference to DC comics, don't act like an idiot. And one fight with Bakugou can't decide her entire "fight style".

In a screwed up way, it seems like Ochako and Toga would share similar personalities if Toga wasn’t completely and irrevocably batshit insane

I don't see them ever taking a dark direction/twist with Ochako same with Deku

MANHANDS
A
N
H
A
N
D
S

hate how they portray the festival as some serious shit with this scene and then next battle moves on to comic relief shit

Imagine the kids getting a CQC class, Momo doing an armbar to Deku with Ochako snapping Todoroki's shoulder in reaction.

>Momo doing an armbar
I want to get my arm between Momo's soft Momos

>Jirou does it to a disappointed Mineta

I don’t know how autistic lawful neutral Froppy started but I don’t want it to stop

>next battle
>comic relief shit
Next battle was Deku vs Todoroki. Where Deku almost crippled himself for life trying to get Todoroki to get over his crippling mental problems from being abused as a child.

They'll save each other and protect each other's smiles before she inevitably dies for him

It's funny how this meme started since Todo himself looks like a fucking mutant.

Well this just helped me with setting up my next character for DnD and is a way better way of explaining good alignments better than my GM ever did.

other next battles then. Weird how they try to set up the focus on them trying their hardest to get to the point that they are in then suddenly proceeding battles are comic relief to remove tension

Hnng

Before she betrays him and everyoine
FTFY

Just out of curiosity, Have the loved ones of the deceased filled their estate tax paper work? Also, they shouldn't forget to fill out Pension form A0R56-23 in order to receive the proper benefits. Also, if the cop left anything in his will to a registered Hero, the family will have to fill out the Hero gift form C45-002, which legally allows heroes to receive compensation from civilians. Kero Kero.

Anyone have the todoroki goblin slayer pic>

The next battle shown in the manga after that was Kirishima vs Bakugou, which was both of them fighting super hard to not lose. And the battle after that was Iida vs Todoroki which ended with Iida crying in frustration and an aside of his brother being crippled for life.

>I... want to save people
How can she save Deku from his despair?

>Boku no Hero Academia adaptation, written and directed by Zach Znyder and then re-written and re-shot by Joss Whedon
What's it like?

>Same guy that posted the alignment explanation.

Glad I could be of some service then. I will say that in the defense of some lesser experienced GMs that the original purpose of alignments had a lot more combat meta in its inception.

It was only when tabletop for done cult following and a series of refinements and new versions that alignments suddenly got a lot more contextual to a character archetype.

Who died?

So is bakugou directing a caveman drama? Why is ochako wearing a mo-cap suit? Why is bakugou not behind the camera? I'm so confused

Actually the lawful good character trait has kinda been changed a bit recently and now it's more vague than The Law to adherence to A moral code. So You can still be lawful good even if you enter a place that has laws that you disagree with because they are simply bad laws. Of course a lawful good character isn't going to willingly break the law but will definitely do so if the law contradicts their own moral code.

UA Civil War arc them?
Team Ochako vs Team Tsuyu!

Milf Sweater Momo best momo

Iida is for Mei

>with sex

>approximately 2 weeks until 2018
>Mina is still best girl
how does she do it, year after year?

holy shit, todo has too many reasons to hate her

Cripes, man. Don't make DnD alignment look so complicated.
Okay look, you have two axes, kind of like an x-y graph.
On one axis, you have good-neutral-evil. The defining factor here is self vs. whole. Good acts in the interest of the collective while evil acts in the interest of the self.
On the other axis, you have law-neutral-chaotic. The defining factor here is willingness to abide by the rules.
That's all.

But that’s JLA

>Ochako unlocking the courage to fug Deku
doubt

Well she better act fast, otherwise she may miss out

The fact that people get triggered by this meme every time just goes to show how pleb they are

>hurr I want muh fantasy battle to end without collateral but I'll complain Nighteye is an asspull
This indicates someone who is literaterally inept.

Is it even cheating if you ride the class bicycle?

Can you please explain what the fuck you are talking about? Your post seems like unrelated nonsense.

>spreading lies about cute and perfect mina

Wait, so is nighteye dead or what
I think I missed something

You can't possibly speedread that fast.
Yeah he is dead.

>People who post on Sup Forums
>Ever having read the series they post about at all
You've got way too high expectations of the average poster these days.

>Okay look, you have two axes, kind of like an x-y graph.
No, no. I know how it looks like.
My problem is rather the aligning.
For example, I wouldn't know whether I'd categorise someone as chaotic good or lawful evil. Because, from what I understand, it's the same with the intention of their actions being different. This kinda stuff is what I'm not knowledgeable about.