Jojo Thread

>Vol 17 cover "Escape from the Mountain"
Days ticking down to Jump Festa
Give me your Christmas wish, Anons.

And reminder that Sup Forums is a Rock, Pillar and Vampire friendly board too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDeyXHpe428
youtube.com/watch?v=VF0qYg6-_pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best Jojo and Jobro

Second for I want to rape Jotaro for Christmas

>Give me your Christmas wish
Waking up next to Diavolo on Christmas

Wouldn't that be bad for you? I mean you'd know his identity, so that means y

My Christmas wish is Part 5 NOT being confirmed

At least I won't die al

Reminder Santa was a Rock Human
>Sleeps for most of the year
>Unnatural appearance
>Natural Stand user
>Communication with nature and animals that go beyond the natural capacity of non rock-animals.
>People deny his existence to hide his race
>Doesn't like fruit and gives mangos away to children in stockinga.
>Coal is just the pearls Rock Humans make while Sleeping.
>Sometimes steals identities to exist

Your kids worship a Rock

Goddamn I want to fuck Diavolo so badly

Reminder that part 6 is the shittest part.

Part 7 exists.

Am I seriously the only one who wants to fuck Damo?

>Stand comes in the form of hands
>Can't give handjobs because it only resides on surfaces
Unless I rub my mudamuda on the wall it's useless.

Reminder that your mom is the shittiest part.

NOBODY GOING TO TAKE MY CAR

DOPPIO IS PURE!
THIS IS A PRO-DOPPIO THREAD!

>beanman gets a very distinctive face, very recognizable
>"hey, finally araki is getting over his sameface syndrome, I'm looking forward to new--"
>everyone else starts looking like beanman

>posts doppio trying to rape an old crippled guy

He's just trying to convince Polnareff to stop messing around Passione or suffer the consequences!!

What do you think is more likely - Part 4 JoJoniums or Part 5 Anime Confirmation?

The second one or I'm killing myself

What's wrong? What happened to everyo

Please be the last, I can't take it anymore

They’ve been calling Part 1-3 JoJoniums ‘Phase 1’ of JoJonium even up into 2017, so they clearly intend to do a Phase 2 or they wouldn’t use that terminology 2 years after releasing the final book. Shueisha have also been shilling Part 5 stuff pretty hard stm, so an anime announcement is undoubtedly on the way soon too. I think it’s 100% confirmed that they’ll reveal Part 5 omnibus editions there considering they finished the Part 4 omnibus editions this year and they’ve sold way better than JoJoniums have. Ideally all three would be nice, but if I HAD to pick it’d be the JoJoniums so we’re confirmed to get more English manga.

If it's not the latter I'm going to bite my own dust.

How do you know the Part 4 omnibus editions have sold more than JoJoniums?

>shilling
Sup Forums please leave no-one likes you.

I just know ;)_____

How do I make Jotaro rape me?

How do I rape Jotaro?

Voretaro Vorejo

Not him but Shueisha have mentioned JoJoniums not meeting sales expectations whereas they only have good stuff to say about the omnibus editions. This was back when JoJoniums first started releasing and the colouring on the edge of the pages would run on people’s fingers in the first batch, and Shueisha got bad press for not refunding or replacing the shitty first batch of PB JoJoniums. Gimme a sec and I’ll find the source.

Why can't I leave these threads?

I don't think they would announce anything related to the English release of Part 4,5,6

What if we get both

Oh no that’s not what I’m saying, I’m saying that if Part 4 JoJoniums ARE announced that means those will be the ones we get in English from Viz eventually.

Which JoJo has the bounciest ass?

I seriously hope Viz pick up the pace with this series, if they keep doing 4 books a year then it’ll be like 20 years before it’s all translated.

How do I diddle Diavolo?

I tried to leave in the last thread but i came back, I've accepted my fate again. You cannot escape.

Jewsuke

Jolyne, no doubt. Followed by Josuke and Johnny.

How do I fist Kira?

I promised myself to never return after experiencing the shitstorm that was the last thread, but here I am

infinite threadgasms

Jump collection getting Giorno and Narancia seems an indicator too. Seems weird they'd go for them instead of Josuke and Co.
Take the Beanpill user.

How do I get vored by Kars?

Yeah i would argue they are definitely setting up a Part 5 announcement - mind you i don't want to get too optimistic.

Joseph vs Josuke

Who wins?

I've been trying to leave these threads since last month but I can never truly escape.

your mom

Wow

I've been in these threads since the first episode of JoJo anime aired and I haven't escaped since. I want to die

Same. Trying to avoid the hype train but also getting frustrated with things like Araki's goodbye message and the jojofes tweet. Jojolion making part 5 nods doesn't help regardless of the anime status.
I love it here. But I also think people treating it like a comfy shitposting place is bad.
Maybe invest in a pet rock to stop the urge to die?

work of an enemy stand etc etc

I think there is a good chance it will be announced but there is also to announce - every single anime on that Panel list has a new anime coming up or have been confirmed an annoucement.

>I also think people treating it like a comfy shitposting place is bad
That's right. This place is comfy and shitposting can be fun, but it gets out of hand often, which causes this place to drive me mad on a regular basis.

Which is better?

>tfw part 5 will not be confirmed

>Which is better?
the ones that don't look like fags

which ones?

I wonder if stands can fuck each other. Like, could Star Platinum stick its dick in Stone Free?

They have no genitals.

Can they kiss?

haha epic questoni.
i lvoe hentai to, my brother XD

...So which ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDeyXHpe428
Is he /ourguy/?

I wonder if stands can VORE each other

>analysis channels

>jojos part 3
>jojos
No.

>/ourguy/
>not american
that sounds like some kinda yurop accent user

I was talking to eurobros you fucking burger

you should've said you were only talking to the muslims

But I'm not talking to burgers, user

rude

>dissing the world's greatest country
yuropoors should respect their savior and master

>It's a "humans argue over non existent boundaries while constantly expanding and destroying more landscape" time again

>europe is a country
Your edication system really explains a lot about your country

Fuck off rocknigger. Go to burgerland, they accept furries, SJWs and probably some other disgusting freaks so you'll blend in perfectly

I like the new cover but I kind of wish it wasn't just two solid colors.

save us hair poster

Why in bongland you can just wear a veil and be fine as a rock?
Besides your average chav looks worse than Dolomite on a good day, you can't tell the difference between British teeth and Rock teeth
Same. Even if Dolomite is there instead of Urban I'd like see what colours Araki would have gone for for Dolomite. It always feels weird seeing art of Dolomite just normally coloured. I like the spine scheme though.
I feel like Blue Hawaii actually had some good pages that would have been neat in Araki's colouring.

Araki is striving still for the perfect face and body, whose beauty will transcend even gender race, and species. Notice how human-like the rocks on this manga are. When he finds true perfection, then everything will look like it, since perfect features on everything means that his manga will become perfect.

> Doesn't like fruit and gives mangos away to children in stockinga.

E-Eh? I don't know about that one Christmas legend user

It might just be my country and it's sort of died but it was an explanation why kids would get mangos and oranges in their stockings.You leave milk out for the reindeer, a pie for Santa and he exchanges it for the mangos, bananas and other fruit.
I still haven't recieved a rokakaka...

> I still haven't recieved a rokakaka...

You need to leave something out for santa that's good enough to exchange for one.

My nigga

My Doctor replaced my s1 iliac bolt with a golden shard that looks like that. I cannot take it out for Santa. Besides, be'd really mad when he gets back from Roma, I don't want to be a film star, user.

Araki's fixation with tight clothing to show off the figure.

they have mouths, I think Jotaro could stick his dick in Stone Free's mouth while Star Platinum fists Jolyne

DO

Worst villain

Who else here tries to kill kids? youtube.com/watch?v=VF0qYg6-_pQ

HEY [B] UCCIARATI

DIO is technically the worst villain.