Hello...

Hello, my WIXOSS-loving friends! Just 25 hours until the Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS comes out! (Note the fact that 'Conflated' is in the title. This is more like episode 0 of the second season, rather than a final episode of season one.)

Does anyone have plans to sub this?

Other urls found in this thread:

livechart.me/winter-2018/ovas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People have said they will have a thread for the last week of this month.

Is it "Lost to rage" or "Lost Storage"?

Nice, was wondering where the fuck is wixoss new season.

A thread?

>being this numpty
What is coming this month is -The Missing Link-.

Is this yuri?

Pretty much. One of the main girls goes crazy and evil because she loves the heroine so much.

Low storage conflated pisscross

Expect the next thread in two weeks and hope for all the material is going to be posted!

Next thread?

水嶋清衣は里見紅となったカーニバルの行方を追っていた。それは彼女の欠
落した記憶を取り戻すため`またルリグ`ピルルクとして多くの少女たちの願いを
奪ってきたことへの賦罪のためで縄あった。里見とのパトルに勝利した穂村すず
子に ?をかけ`さらには御影はんなも交えて3人で捜索する清衣。その最中`彼
女 ? ? 萱こつの考えを口にする。確信にも似たその予感が指し示す先は、ょり苛烈
て ? ? ? なバトルなのだろうか...・〟。

When's Ruu?

Do you guys still play?

Reminder she is a pure hearted kind cutie who did nothing wrong.

To be fair, Suzuko deliberately created Chinatsu's obsession with her behavior. Man, Suzu-chan and Chi-chan were so beautifully fucked up.

Loss tor age cornflakes weak Ross

Purest LRIG right here

Someone explain what is happening.
We're getting a prequel OVA, and then a sequel?

>deliberately

Wasn't it completely by accident? Suzuko is just a natural seductress without trying to be.

livechart.me/winter-2018/ovas

Livechart says it's a "Lostorage Conflicted Wixoss" OVA, which makes me think it's kind of like the first episode of the sequel, or maybe a link between the two seasons. LCW airs in 2018, but we don't know what season yet.

Man I can't remember anything about lost luggage at this point.

Remeber there will always be a thread in /u/.

Do we really need to to watch it, user?

Reminds me of user's masterpiece.

Holy shit is Tama dead?

I've never been to /u/, but there's boards where threads can last for three months?

Geez, how new are you?

>Wasn't it completely by accident? Suzuko is just a natural seductress without trying to be.

You seem to be right. I forgot one specific line Chinatsu said after confessing her obsessive behavior: "I wanted to be your real friend." To this is what Suzuko responds with a "Me too. That's why I talked to you that day."

It somehow really fitting that my memory fucked up a specific up detail about the show.

Did anyone keep saving all the character art of the official wixoss website?