How is prison like?

How is prison like?

Attached: cali prison.jpg (2000x1000, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_prison
blog.miragestudio7.com/justizzentrum-leoben-minimum-prison/1394/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they even building prisons. They should just kill them

ask a nigger

>no blacks
looks like heaven

It's supposedly easy to smuggle drugs into it

Imagine being locked up for hate crimes
Locked up with murderers and rapists and gays
Having to listen to that lot grunt fucking each other every night
Might as well kms now
>sigh

It's unlike living at home with your parents. Instead, you are in close proximity to murderers, pedophiles, rapists, thieves, and so on. That hits your psyche hard.

That room looks like it smells repulsive

Really bad in some states. Murders, rapes, and extortion daily

Like this.

Attached: 1518919177770.jpg (564x564, 86K)

Just the thought of being around that many people 24/7 makes me want to kill myself.

Public school

how delusional are you
noone bothers about burglaries, assault and murder go unsolved
police have explicit orders not to lockup drug dealers, pot growers and junkies unless there is enough complaints
rapists are a protected category
jails will soon be just shitposting centers
get locked up, exchange some dank memes IRL, winrar

Attached: for the many not the jew.jpg (284x177, 7K)

If you want to find out, go next door to France and say the following:
“Charles de Gaul was a giant faggot. The Holocaust never existed, but if it did, Hilter was a lazy bastard who should’ve finished the job. The French surrendered in Algeria, and now they are surrendering France to Algerians.”

>get wrongly accused
>found to be innocent
>oh wait user is dead

Attached: 1510007149888.png (500x465, 116K)

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: You tried to get away.gif (256x144, 344K)

This. If you can't stay out of prison you should just die. "Go to your room and think about what you did" never works.

nice
made alot of Friends
even met my dad their

Well, you don't live in fucking South America which is filled with Millions of thugs. You get your own cell and Playstation here.

This is an actual 'Prison' in Sweden.

Attached: bildspel2.jpg (1160x520, 351K)

How is this different to Islam?

>corbyn shill
Fuck yourself brit

The system is wrong but killing them would be a waste of resources, this bitches should be used in forced no-pay labour instead of free dicksucking, analperforation, food and a place to sleep..

I spent 3 months in prison in 2015 for making a post on Facebook after making a really stupid comment in regards to politicians and muslims.

The food was terrible, I was locked up with chavs all day - was woken up loudly every morning and everyone treated me like I was a cunt.
The bullying was out of control and the guards did absolutely fuck all to stop it.

wtf, thats a gay version of a holiday camp
make prisoners feel cosy with groups of their own sex
further contribute towards societal downfall

When the secret to keeping prisoners well-behaved is making them want to stay.

So basically it was a public school.

retard alert
am i finn shill now?
jesus fucking christ this runs longer then we though

Attached: spurdog.gif (630x420, 255K)

>he thinks Arabs behave when you treat them well
Oh, my sweet child.

Watch Shot Caller
You have to put drugs in your butt to have protection from your assigned race gang

Me too, I am also Swedish and that picture gave me an Anxiety attack...

How do you want to kill a prison user?

I said prisoners, not trash that needs to be taken out.

I went to weekend prison and it wasnt that bad, but then again I live in an homogenous community without racial shit.

looks comfy

Like being in summer camp except with niggers and spics. Pic related did 10 months in NC. AMA I guess

Attached: 20180328_155710.jpg (2448x1264, 1.45M)

I was only in for two days. Imagine 1984

Thats not a prison its a jail.

Prison is better than jail.

The reason they build prisons instead of actually trying to rehabilitate people, isn't because they can't be rehabilitated, but because prisons are a (((business))) like any other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_prison

I grant you that niggers can't be rehabilitated, but nigs gon nig whether there's prisons or not because of their lack of foresight.
Think how many billions it costs to build and operate a prison. Think what you would do if you were really interested in cutting crime with that money. Do you think it would cover the cost of sending every nigger and Spic back home? I guarantee you it would. So why don't they do that? Protip: Because then (((they))) would lose money.
Welcome to (((Capitalism))).

Depends on the location. Due to local jail overpopulation I spent 3 weeks in an actual WA state prison that looked a little like OP's pic. There were whites and a larger number of spics that were nearly all migrant farmers - no niggers or asians.
The food was fucking good. I'm not even kidding. The spics were given the run of the kitchen using bulk food vegetable and meat purchases and they could motherfucking cook. Mexican pizza, tacos, chicken salads, etc. This is goddamned rare in such a facility, I was told, so I lucked out on the draw for this.
The cell area was packed like the pic, sleeping arrangements were about the same, but the TV had a written schedule that inmates agreed to involving day times and whites vs spic channel choices. Telemundo was on a lot.

Books were pretty okay. People were pretty civil about keeping the noise down for TV watchers (TV was on from dawn until 11:00 pm) and a shit ton of Spades were played. Theft was unheard of in the communal cell if people paid attention to their shit and storage. Bunks, toilets, and sinks were kept fucking spotless for inspections (once per 9 days or so) so that the good food and TV times continued.

Got my record cleaned and haven't fucked up since. But at that particular prison, I could see why some homeless or illegals might break laws to vacation during the winter. It wasn't really bad at all.

What were you in for?

(((ethics)))

OMG what a pussy

everyone gets their own cuck shed, noice

What's the difference between prison and jail?

It's not even really a punishment.
35 never had a gf, vidya and shitposting all day.
So I could go full Brevik and my life wouldn't even change?

PWISD

You are in jail until the things are figured out, then you go to prison or home.

Communists fucking dream

NO guns except the state
Free education
Free healthcare
Free room and board
And no one really works.

Attached: 1522266261556.png (934x768, 38K)

Tfw you realize the memes are real
Oh East India Company...even you don't deserve this

Attached: surprise.jpg (730x464, 27K)

Sure, if your heaven is full of wetbacks like that then feel free to join them and become more (((culturally enriched)))

>14:56:07
Is the movie good? I just saw a quick motion picture of it OTA

>Be bong
>Go to prison for a facebook post

My fucking sides, so glad we have the #2A to protect our #1A

Attached: 55a4nzg3kpm01.jpg (1447x1925, 293K)

dont do it goy think of all the diversity you would ruin

C U C K S H E D S V E N

Attached: 1454987695929.jpg (618x362, 76K)

Implying that those sheds aren't used for the security to leave thier wives in for the day

Were you selling anything fun at least? Or just shitty weed/coke/speed/h

It's a good movie

My dad used to call the police on me for time-out now my life is wasted.

in france, jail is like africa or algeria /maroc.

if you are white (like i am ) you have to take care what you do everytime.

very simple survival guide is :

dont watch someone in the eyes
dont reply if someone insult you or something
dont accept anythink like a smoke or a drink
when its dinner time , eat fast with some random guys not looking like nazi, or older mafia guys etc...

respect the guards, and if some shit happend close to you , just run away.

What parts stick out to you

like wow

Its just like hanging out with your buddies all day, every day. The catch is most of them are fucking batshit and a few of them want you fuck your anus.

I notice there's a wall with barbed wire.

My dad makes up bullshit to the police because he wants me gone, he's done it since i was 15

Just weed but, I had quite a bit of it. That and I was on probation at the time for a DUI so I got cucked. Ended up getting 2 misdemeanors that I had to do back to back. At least I can still find jobs easily, have guns, and vote.

>be nigger
>get DUI
>get probation
>get caught with wholesale amount of illicit substance
nigs gon nig

Attached: disgusted.jpg (335x500, 172K)

all United states prisons are hella racial divided
tribal as hell
we are talking about full on race riots

your cell mate will always be the same race
normally when you are new to a prison you are assigned a guy to help show you around. this guy will always be the same race as you

whether you know it or not if you are in an American prison you are obligated to stick to your race and support the advancement of your race in prison

you go against the rules and there is trouble

It’s whatever. Very boring. Rape is a meme unless you gamble and do drugs or are just a little bitch. I got into a few fights while I was in there but nothing major. After a while people stop fucking with you. I did a 24 month sentence for possession of cocaine with intent and felony battery with a deadly weapon. I was in medium security in Florida. Went to a couple different prisons. All I did while I was in there was read really. County jail was a shittier experience. I did 8 months in county, 4 of which were in solitary confinement, awaiting trial before I plead out. In total I wasted 32 months of my life in the custody of Broward County and the state of Florida. It’s not a fight for survival or a rape fest. In fact a former marine serving life without parole for murder told me he heard and seen more rape in the marines than he did in prison.

What a fucking pussy you are
typical french guy
do you run around prison with a white flag as well?

Thats a jail OP. There is a difference.

The food sucks . Drugs cost too damn much. Best sex ever.

Now that's fucking depressing and making my blood boil. I even stored more hate in my heart towards the race traitors ruining my country than for the actuals nigs/mudeslimes and goatfuckers.

An if you try bringing the issues you're sure to be in for a world of pain, even the french internet is occupied by kikes and tolerant leftists. Like, jvc was kinda free two years ago and now it's a complete shitfest with mods directly reporting you to the police for disrespect towards the Muslim/Jews.

> all those Goku tattoos

Man he really made everyone his bitch didn't he?

Let's talk about that britbong who got gutted in prison not even 3 months after being sent here for putting ham on a mosque, shall we?

Attached: 67F8A52EC665403BB09C95E2FFD11C2E.jpg (1269x1252, 1.18M)

fucking how

the anal rape memes are not true
it rarely happens
if you handle your own business and don't do anything to trigger someone then you don't get your ass taken

if someone touches your ass you got to get violent
sometimes people will get their ass touched as a test

>The vast, overwhelming majority of prisons are not "private"
>"Private" prisons have very few functional differences from direct state-controlled ones
>If I tactically put things I don't like in triple parenthesis I can convince Sup Forums that I'm on there side!

You have to go back.

Prison guard is not well paid, you know. Given the flag you use I bet you also think things can't pass frontiers.

>weed
>alcohol
>nigger

I didn't say rape, robbery, or crack cocaine Dundee

We invented the prison where noone wants to break out or risk being moved somewhere else for not being nice.

blog.miragestudio7.com/justizzentrum-leoben-minimum-prison/1394/

>in france, jail is like africa or algeria /maroc.
70% of our jail population is Muslim.

Officially, muslims are just 5% of the population, we know this number is a fake but it's the official number.

Do hobos try to break in in winter?

Oh sorry my 56% friend, I wasn't sure on what side of scale you are
Wigger will suit you fine then
How the fuck one gets to prison is beyond me
just don't do stupid shit, if you do something illegal be smart about it

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1200x1936, 348K)

Nowhere near as bad as you see on TV. Most people just want to get it over with and keep their head down. It's not constant violence and ass rape all day everyday.

It is however boring, filthy as fuck and smells like ass (which is what you'd expect when you lock hundreds of guys in a poorly ventilated building all day everyday).

prison here is full of chavy white druggies and and a load of fucking muslims

It does happen that rational hobos do petty crime in order to get into prison before it gets too cold. But they don't know in which prison they will end up. And I guess those aren't the alcoholics or mentally ill (which most of them are).

depends how easily you can shove drugs up your ass

WHO IS SHE?

Is racially segregated prisons a good idea? Can't think of any cons to it..

Attached: images (1).jpg (334x151, 6K)

are u going to repeat the terrible message here and now to your fellow anons?

you have to be 18 to post on this board
MOOOODS

this is a country club, not a prison

Anders have a pretty good life. His apartment is better than the one I got while being a student, he play video game and watch TV all day and will get out in a few years.