Gohan is gonna get buried...again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjaOhfbmLw
youtube.com/watch?v=XaveDNKWAzw
youtu.be/04IMHZyo47g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's about to turn those robots into scrap metal

Fat chances of that.
Gohan will be the last U7 team mate standing in the end.

exactly

If Journey to the West is applicable to DB, then who is the equivalent of Nezha?

The first OP is based

We should go back

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjaOhfbmLw

Actually based Androids are gonna be the ones who BTFO Gohan. Screen cap this shit.

it's 99% the same
what was the point?

I'm taking about compared to Opening 2

Who was in the wrong here?

Kakarot

When is Gohan gonna meet the grandfather he was named after?

time for the best universe
except for Nigrisshi he can fuck off

Let's talk for a minute about where this arc is going. It's obvious we got a couple episodes of U3 to show their moves. Gohan is finally going to have his "moment of cool" but it also looks like something happens to the Androids. Odds are the androids fight Gohan to ring him out, then they themselves are knocked out somehow. That leaves the big three left which makes sense since Vegeta's episode is coming up in a few weeks.

The point is, I doubt Gohan even outlasts the androids.

>hacked androids doing their combo moves to mirror what they did to his future counterpart

Post Krillin and 18 love please

Goku. What was he thinking trying to challenge a god?

King Ryu

>that filename

Kefura!

3rd best pussy.

Why do nips love Frieza so much?

Why don't you?

He never learned just like all manlets. That's why broly is the true chad of dbz

Don't just request pics. At least contribute with a point of discussion user. Lets try and keep this thread /comfy/

I think that's what's being set up, which would be one of the few interesting things this arc to surprise me. The other surprise is 18 lasting this long and doing so well, but I think it's about time after Gohan's episode of looking cool fighting the robot for him to be KO'd. I listened, narratively the androids are about done as well.

Which leaves three U7 fighters vs three U11 fighters. It's like poetry; it rhymes.

Because he is just so fucking cool.

Alright, is Toriyama right for wanting to leave stuff like Krillin and 18's wedding up to the imagination since it was going to be the original event in BoG?

The shitty thing is Android 18 and Bulma used to look thicc before thicc was a fucking meme.

>using fanart as evidence

I thought it was spelled "piccolo"

Wrong

Was that seriously supposed to be the original setting? ARRGGGHHHHH

Somehow I simultaneously don't believe you, but also believe this would literally be the exact sort of shitty thing Tori would pull. Though in all honesty, I'm more than satisfied with all the SoL episodes and they honestly have been pretty good. Gohan cheating on Videl and being blackmailed, 18 telling Krillin to stop being a loser feeling sorry for himself, baseball, babysitter Piccolo, etc. I think it's all fine and enjoyable to finally see these characters in situations where they don't have to fight some world ending threat. There are way fewer SoL episodes in Z, which is a big flaw in my opinion. Also why I don't really enjoy Toyo's manga.

It's not fair. They should have just went with the older style instead of using Toriyama's newer style for the anime.

he's short, intelligent, powerful, and wages war against the world. in the end, he gets stopped by a blonde, blue eyed white guy when the planet gets nuked.
Frieza is WW2 Japan

Is that what ui looks like at it's peak?

It was.

Reminder, Cabba is Kale's playmate.

However, neither Goku, nor America is white.

>neither Goku, nor America is white.
so there is no problem with my theory then

I mean, just look at older art.

Android 18 turned into a stick during the Android Arc.

that’s the point

What a fucking hack. Still have hope for a flashback episode or scenes where they remember some sort of hijinks.

No user, she's just thin there. That's not what we see currently with Tori's literal head on toothpicks art style.

ESTO ES EL FIN
youtube.com/watch?v=XaveDNKWAzw

It's both yamamuro and toriyamas fault, both have declined in quality over the years and the animators have to use their art as a reference so that's why the characters look like shit now. I mean look at this cel, this was back in 93'. If this was done today he would be drawn terribly drawn off model.

I dont remember this. Is this fake or Gt?

Delete this.

They would have died the first time the Grand Priest hit them.

However, also take into account that we get a lot more fluidity of movement on Super. There is a lot more exaggerated movements to show the action a bit better and less static shots. So to accommodate for having to draw increased amounts of action scenes, they lose detail in the characters so it's easier to draw them in the time allotted. If you look at combat scenes in Z, the fighting is incredibly choppy in the majority of scenes. A lot of attacks were charging up a beam attack, which doesn't require drawing the characters actually moving too much.

>making the jobgeta pose
>winning

Pick one

Db Heroes, i think

I want to lick her abs

Fucking hack.

I believe it's from Dragon Ball Heroes.

GT Krillin looks even older than that.

I want to lick her legs.

>60 replies
>26 posters

Yamamuro new designs are not very friendly for the animators either, he uses alot of highlights in the hair and the face of the characters, if they wanted simple designs to have fluid animation, they should have put naoki tate as character designer instead.

Yeah I think this is Heros. I forgot they used GT models for the game.

Who is the character designer and the major animator for One Piece? The combat and animation for Super seems very similar to how the draw One Piece with the skinny characters, elongated limbs, and exaggerated fights.

Yes DBZ had it's QUALITY moments but at least toei back then put effort into doing the movies which is why they looked better animated than the show most of the time. The problem with fluid animation is that it moves too fast and makes it hard for the viewer to track what's going on with the fight choreography, at least with slower choppy animation you could see the detail in the characters and tell what was going on in the fight despite one or two off model frames.

Literally no ass.

Me for Bri!

Whis said that el padre grande was one of the top 5 strongest fighters in all universes

But does that mean that there are possibly 4 characters stronger than him?

They share staff.

Well I don't know exactly how many character designers op had, but i know that naoki tate did worked on one piece as animator and character designer, I think the main and current character designer is kazuya hisada a great animator from dbz, a shame is not on dbs right now youtu.be/04IMHZyo47g

Thank God that wasn't the setting. BoG is great as it is.

Is that Cabba's cum on her mouth?!

I think Krillin and 18's wedding would have been more interesting than Bulma's birthday party.

>Mysogynist are the ones hating Keru, Caulifla and Kefla

This is all about their insecurities and hate toward women. Is not about powerlevels or anything else.

This is another reasoning they use to get down interesting characters:
>All characters should develop their powerlevels the same so this show can get even more boring
>Only my favourite characters should be on top or i dislike the show
>There is no point to get stronger because my favourite characters are allways on top xDDD

And keep with the same circle jerk.
You are disgusting and you should stop watching DBS.
Thats the best you can do to sleep well at night.

I personally love to see something fresh, and Caulifla is exactly that.

How long until Kale kills Caulifla?

Just like her sister

I don't.

Come on man, you can't bring movies into this discussion. We're talking about the show. And I agree with you on fluid animation might move too fast and wind up being hard to track the choreography, but I haven't felt like that has been an issue in Super really. I feel that more in a Trigger show or possibly One Piece, where the animation looks fluid and top notch but I just sometimes can't follow what the fuck is going on.

I feel Toei was trying to make Super more choreographed then fights in Z were and thought a simpler character design would be easier to animate. The issue is sometimes the don't put any detail back into the character for those static shots. >The meme where Frieza killing Gohan is one example

They are getting better though. Say what you will about the story arc for the ToP but I can't really complain about the fight sequences. Hell, even 18 raising her head then slight dropping it back down while squinting her eyes is more fluid then a lot of stuff I have seen in Z or early Super.

No she isn't fresh or anything like that. She is yet another cocky saiyan. On in other words, shit. And you liking shit only proves your shit taste.

La 18 blanca suprema, y el krillin negro inferio

She would never kill family.
What would Cabba think.

In the manga Whis stated he was the strongest so no.

Will watching the CHODEforce break down when their gay lover inevitably jobs be the most exciting thing that happens this arc?

Characters should at least have a reasonable explaination as to why they're able to trade hands with Beyond God x50/100/400 Goku

I honestly am not salty about the ToP really. I understand U7 are the protagonists and the whole tournament is a vehicle for characters not named Goku or Vegeta to show off and be cool. Plus, Caulifa and Kale aren't bad characters. Maybe a bit one dimensional but they aren't horrible characters. Hell, I enjoyed seeing the bond they had where they defended each other. I really don't know why people unironically get pissed at them.

My biggest gripe with the arc is that is feels like it's literally just taking too long. We could have had all the members of U7 had their moments of cool against the major players of other universes in half the episodes and had the fodder ring out each other.

>In the manga Whis stated he was the strongest so no.
I see Toyotardo hasn't learned from Toriyama's mistake of constant escalation.

She has always been overrated.

>I really don't know why people unironically get pissed at them.
Because Caulifla came across as a mary-sue while Kale came across as a bad Broly homage.

Movies or not toei still did a better job back then but that doesn't mean super is complete shit, it still has it's moments despite having to sit through filler tier episodes most of the time. That's why this arc is so shit.

How old is Goten supposed to be

He still left it open as Whis said "as far as I know".

Soon

If only people like Piccolo and Tien got more exciting ringouts than just
>oh there's shantsa let's ki blast him
>oh there's laser let's just fall off the arena with him
No creativity at all.

Broly is a shitty character by himself who was given three fucking movies and he literally has no goddamn development aside from
>Kakorottotttt

Caulifa isn't a Mary Sue just because she could get to SS2. Hell, she couldn't even remember how to do it until Goku showed her. Kale was way more powerful then her, and even then they both got btfo by God power and probably would be BTFO by SS3 as well. They only started housing Goku after fusing, which isn't breaking the power scaling.

laser guy*

>18 manlet doesn't understand why the shitty saiyan girls are hated and then acts as if shitfla jumping through transformations wasn't her being a mary sue
Guess I have yet another retard to filter.

What female character would you say did anal before?

She's not a mary sue now.

But it took nearly 3 months to reach that conclusion, purely because the way these characters were handled was botched.