Russia vs Western Europe

How quickly will Western Europe fall when the glorious Russian federation sends its armies in?

Attached: Troops_Russia_425x300.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIAhOBJlR0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very fast but not as fast as muttmerica

Honestly they would probably get about halfway through Germany until they hit some real resistance.

Attached: 1519869329567.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Can't wait to watch Germany get invaded again.

More like France. Germany has nothing.

if you thought that your jewry is gonna trick us into fighting russians again, you're mistaken scooterboy

i hope you faggots will get nuked. it seems like the only good solution now.

Instantly.

2007 called, they want their meme back.

How fast can a tank ride?

Cant wait to watch you drop below 10%

Attached: 1511451510637.png (650x622, 21K)

Im thinking Poland blunts them just long enough for the rest of NATO to rearm and adjust.

It's relevant again since you retards are pissing Russia off again and this time there's no real standing army in Europe. Can't wait for the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIAhOBJlR0M

Ha Ploand!!! Idk why pol thinks Poland is so based. They would fall harder and faster than they did vs Germany.

With talk like that i hope US faggots stay back and do nothing when the Russian wrath comes down upon you.

>falling for the nato meme

Attached: 62F56CB6-2095-4AC7-BB62-F25CF08DCAE5.jpg (697x452, 67K)

don't worry, as far as america is concerned you'll have a civil war with your mutt-nigger SJW pop way before any world wars
and then you'll see just how much the world loves american democracy

I hope so. It is not your business. You will probably fuck things even more if you come. Stay away please.

Ha! Now Boris, are you exciting about the upcoming war and the land gains your country will make?

Let's be honest you guys would be better of under Putin.

Wed all be better of without your cuckold nation fäm. Hopefully the niggers will start a civil war soon and genocide you weaklings

Why do you fucks hate America so much? America is the reason you can have your giant welfare state, you do know that right?

I'm thinking based poorland is gonna get jew'd into buying more useless shit like the american Patriot for a couple more years, then they'll switch sides and sell their asshole to a new owner, as is tradition

I, for one, welcome our new subhuman overlords.

Attached: russia invades berlin again.webm (720x480, 2.84M)

They would be stopped by logistical issues more than any serious resistance.

Ohhhhh the irony, without America you'de be speaking Russian or German.

This would be impressive in the 70s faggot

Why do you amerimutts think anyone with an IQ higher than that of a doughnut, is gonna bother "debating" your idiocy?

Funny how you lost the biggest war in history vs those "Subhumans"

We are fine here right now. Please take your sjw and lgbtxz shit and newer ceme here.

Without americuckolds wed own half of russia

There was study that said that within a few weeks, Russia would beat the US in a land war. Imagine this against Europe, the only people there with a real army is Finland (Maybe Poland idk if they are in as bad as shape as the rest), and if you count them as European then Turkey.

Basically, they're fucked. If Russia deals with the migrants, then I see it as a good thing though. Personally, I welcome our new Russian overlords

Without America you fucks would need to have standing armies thus no Free College and no Free healthcare. Thank us and stfu.

>h-hemm mm yeah, well the Russian see, they'd be stopped by *cough* logistical *pushes up glasses* issues
what in the living fuck did you just say, you illiterate uneducated retard?
you do know that europe has roads? newest natocuck member shilling his worth, fekin LMAO

FINLAND STRONK

Attached: Finnish Khannate.png (794x582, 657K)

Attached: russia stronk.jpg (2560x1920, 1.02M)

That filename

Attached: KeepYourselfSafe.jpg (160x90, 4K)

Attached: 1522025933342.jpg (960x678, 166K)

Is that supposed to be an insult? We know what we are and we know how we do things. You don't even know your roots but still assume you rule the world.

Attached: 5137A98B-45B3-4512-9201-C3C326A89384.jpg (380x960, 53K)

They did kill 20 million of them at the cost of 4 million of their own, got to hand it to them at least.

Russians have balls, had to go down like that.

SOON

Attached: 1439078397083.png (1328x1016, 69K)

Russia sucks.

Attached: putin.jpg (360x500, 118K)

I can see Finland filling in this region after a global war.

Couple of hours. The people that would fight would defect to Russia's side ASAP. Turns out, SJW and LGBTBBQWERTY values aren't as worth fighting for as the strength of your nation. Who would've thunk.

Meanwhile rest of the pussified "men" wouldn't know the first thing about fighting and would give up fairly quickly.

imagine being a finn drawing these maps
fucking lmao

lawl 0 chance of that ever happening. I think Sweden can take on Finland and win thx to all the crazy Muslims.

Russia doesn't have the manpower to hold onto anything in West europe. And I say this has a person who has nothing against Russians, it's simply a question of numbers

yeah, all we can do now is prepare.

Mmmmh.mmuhight is right gois.

Attached: kremlins.jpg (512x512, 61K)

Without America we'd actually have an independent country and not an economic colony of US big business. KYS.

Show your flag scum.

Was I talking to you cuckboi? Shouldnt you be blowing Tyrone?

all we can do now is prepare

Jesus Christ you're the most obnoxious retard I ever saw on this board, you never ever give an argument for anything, you just blindly shill for Russia and accuse others of being shills and Jews and NATO lover or whatever.

Europe might have roads you retarded fuck, but Russians don't have enough transport capacity to steamroll across entire Europe you dense motherfucker. The more you advance the harder it is to keep up with advance. Do you understand the concept of distance you moronic asswipe?

Infrastructure won't stay intact, you brain damaged shill, they will obviously destroy everything they can as they retreat.

You keep attacking people who have nothing against Russia just because I'm not saying RUSSIA THE STRONGEST LOL INVADE MURICCCA, Jesus Christ, even Stalinists weren't this delusional and aggressive.

ok.

how long did it take you to type that reddipost up, montenig?
you know I'm not gonna read it right?

Attached: 1522030472755.jpg (1024x723, 112K)

Neiß

Depends on the burgers, I think. It's not like Europe has any defense to speak of. I honestly hope the burgers will stay their hand, let Putin flush out the partijkartel and the shitskins, we'll rebuild what's left

I don't think you realise just how unprepared Western Europe is for war. And I have nothing against the British, French, German or Spanish people, only their insane governments.

hahahhaah BULGARIA HAHAHAH makes sense why you're so butt hurt then.

Why cant Ruskies or any other nation properly march? No one in the OP's picture is at attention, but are gawking at the crowd/camera as if they were just walking.

I'm sure the highly (vodka) trained russian faggots will perform flawlessly with their high quality (marginal at best) militray grade equipment.

Attached: shit leader.jpg (798x524, 165K)

Of course you won't because it's clear you never read anything in your miserable life that wasn't some Russian propaganda.
Holy fuck you aren't even Russian, even dumbest vatniks don't act this aggressive if you question anything about Russia.
Between retards like you and butthurt belt it's impossible to have a normal discussion here about anything. Kill yourself.

I'm sure the tranny US officers will perform extremely well in the line of duty.

Wow...that's a lot of Muslims in germany!

Des Vult!

Attached: 1509748657050.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>21st century
>b-buh the steamrolling
stop posting, you're misinformed on literally every single subject

What movie is this?

LUL If u think EU cares about Russia u made a big mistake.
Anyone could have destroyed Russia in 90 s just by giving weapons and money to chechens and Caucasians or even during the constitutional crisis by supporting the court. But EU supported Elcin.

I realize that completely, that's why I said they wouldn't be stopped by NATO resistance, but rather logistical issues.

amerimutt propaganda on how the russians killed poor afghanis

all you do is post your idiotic opinions, get ABSOLUTELY btfo, then backpedal for the entire thread
it's hilarious every single time
are you practicing for modelUN or something, virginboy? because trust me, you're gonna get btfo there as well

I can agree with this, I doubt Russia would even want to push for a huge advance seeing as it wouldn't be the aggressor in a conflict.

Attached: 1522029888617.png (1280x853, 1.02M)

The "Poland sodomises Russia" ex machina gets me every time

>That filename
>thinking Berlin looks this nice still
oh Klaus.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (1000x677, 107K)

>21ST CENTURY MEANS YOU DONT HAVE TO TRANSPORT SHIT TO YOUR TROOPS!!!11
Just end it you dumb fuck.
I'm misinformed? You sound like a parody of a vatnik.
Are you practicing to be employed as a Russian shill? Because they don't really employ aggressive monkeys like you. You're trying too hard.
Of course they wouldn't, it's only propaganda. Russia is not USSR, they have no interest to directly control Eastern Europe, nor do they have the means to do so.
They have certain interests in what they call ''near abroad'' and that's it. Even Syria is just a distraction, a way of shitting at West.

Attached: Keanu02.jpg (650x650, 148K)

?

Attached: berlin 2018.jpg (1920x1200, 374K)

Russia doesn't has enough ammo. In fact current russian ammo reserves will be depleted in a 3 months of world war. Current production level of gunpowder and ammo is very low for such war and replacement of old ammo.

I think I'd rather be a vassal state to Russia than the US.

No one has enough ammo. Not even Americans.
But this Austrian retard doesn't understand simple stuff like that and thinks modern Russia is one giant barrack next to a weapons factory.
Of course, economy can be mobilized, but that takes time.

Ok plebs if u are interesting what s gonna happen to Russia if it goes against EU just google "operation desert storm" and don't forget that was only U.S and U.K not NATO.
Now BTFO to ur putlandia and continue attacking ur weak neigbhours that's exactly what u are good at

>thread about russia/europe war
>russia would btfo natocucks of eu
>"y-yeah I don't disagree with that"
>with natocucks btfo, russia would have no problem using major routes all throughout europe
> "REEEEEEEEE THE PROPAGANDAAAAAAAAAA
holy shit, thanks for the laughs you brainlet
I guess you and your albanian troop of gorillas (spelled like that on purpose, don't worry) think they can chechnya the russians
you're a fucking chimp, bud

Russia has an actually sane ruling class unlike the Amerimutt-Euro who want to colonize their own countries with third world immigrants, so pretty much anyone who is a sane thinking individual would be alright with this.

You mean how US troops still have to be there? Kek.

>a retard who thinks Europe is a desert and Russians are Arabs who just fought a decade long war
You still need to transport supplies across major routes you dense retard, even if you manage to get all infrastructure intact.
Seriously, do you understand what DISTANCE means, and the implications of DISTANCE when transporting something?
Do you think real life is like a video game where you just move figures on a map?
I'm a Serb you dense nigger, and I have nothing against Russia and I don't support NATO, but you're just fucking retarded.

>Russia being able to do anything
Look USA I dont know what kind of propaganda they tell you on your TV but Russia cant beat Ukraine in a conventional war, so if they were to invade Europe they will get wiped, the only thing they have going for them is their old nuclear weapons but even those have an expiration date and the moment those will go they will be rendered useless.

are you actually going to tell us why russia can't use airports, trains, roads, and sea-routes to transport or not?
do I really need to point out, that the only thing you've "said" is
>I don't BELIEVB russia has the capabilities
who the fuck are you, and why the fuck should anyone care about what you belieb in, you muppet?

>has an actually sane ruling class
>oligarchs are ''sane ruling class''
I mean sure, Putin is keeping them in line, but they're still there.

>t-the distance
fucking lmao
what a mong

Saner than SJW CEOs of the West.

>No one has enough ammo. Not even Americans.
The question is long they will last.

Russian ammo reserves - 18-20 billions of cartridges. It will be enough for 6 months of high intensity conflict at maximum.

Russia suffered, for example, heavy losses in the WW1 exactly because of ammo deficit, while even Germany, with their two fronts, had no such problem.

What are u talking.operation was complete success they destroyed enemy army completely . Look logistics of operation,it was perfect

>A NATOcuck willing to fight May's war

I didn't know your kind existed.

The Beast, good movie, would recommend.

>implying they didn't

they did, but the amerimutt propaganda looks really funny