Has CNN Started A Race War?

What does Sup Forums think about this teen discussion panel on CNN about guns and race? The coloreds are talking about "white privilege" and the white boys were talking about how blacks commit too much crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXBZELU4zGs

Attached: CNN Teens on Race.png (1200x434, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/heres-the-median-age-of-the-typical-cable-news-viewer/355379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race war is already going on
Open your eyes, don't you see what's happening around you?

White privilege is "I can't argue my point fuck you"

who needs control when you can have race control?

CNN can't start shit.

havent watched the vid but does the fat nigger beast "go off" on dem racisst whyte folks

>and the white boys were talking about how blacks commit too much crime.
Seems like Sup Forums has managed to spread around a few facts which the msm usually hides.

this
people think its direct violence between white and dark people like a chess game, but its more subtle
its going on and will get worse

>boys were talking about how blacks commit too much crime

on CNN ?
they would never allow that.

"armed guards at schools would perpetuate the school to prison pipeline"

>cnn starting anything
wut, all 3 of them?

Attached: 16567577.png (390x470, 19K)

It's at 2:45 in the OP video. He gets the stats a little wrong, and he's not completely explicit about it being blacks, but if you already know the facts, it's clear what he's referring to.

Daily reminder that the browning of America doesn't matter, it's ideology that is important.

Attached: 1511101247405.jpg (818x656, 112K)

FYI the "white people are doing this factoid" comes from mother jones who did a study where they literally omitted all the mass shooting that didn't fit their narrative...

> Manages to complain that blacks automatically assume whites to be 'racisst whyte folks' while also using the term 'fat nigger beast' in the same sentence.

Sup Forums is not without it's sense of irony.

Thats a result systemic black racism...

The guy in blue says that blacks committing 50 percent of all homicides plays into the gun violence and assault narrative and you can't always play the victim with stats like that.

The black girl says that stat is structural racism and that's why black women and people of color are victimized.

??

Americans should be shot and killed on sight.

Attached: American 23andme results.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

>It's at 2:45 in the OP video.
>already know the facts

ok i looked.
ok he roundabout said blacks
impressive.

what else am i supposed to call her?

Thinking like this is only possible to ignore in a vastly majority white society. As whites get poorer and darkies get more numerous, you are going to see some Gone With The Wind Confederate Dad levels of self delusion. (The old man deludes himself into thinking the South is just about to make a comeback because he is so distraught over the loss of the Civil War.)

Montenegro

That comment section is a bluepill overdose

Niggers are being protected by their Masters just like they always have been. The point of Mass Darkie Immigration is Cheap Labor. Spread that truth around and the blatant lies start to make sense. (Yes America and Europe. Your media is totally controlled by Jewish Masters who make a lot of money on the Cheap Labor Scam.)

what did you expect on a CNN channel

tfw the average viever of CNN is going to be dead in 10+/- years.
They're in the sunset of their existence in the public eye.

adweek.com/tvnewser/heres-the-median-age-of-the-typical-cable-news-viewer/355379

Attached: 1519463523606.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

An important component of most of these (((social justice))) arguments is being deliberately provocative and belittling in order to discourage you from challenging them out of aversion to getting flustered in public. It's like trolling on the internet, if you respond emotionally at all you lose

The comment section for that video gave me cancer

the guy who says "It's not about color. It's about culture" get's it!
t's noce to see Cunt Camerotti show the planet her Leftist bias. She's a gatekeeper for the narrative

>Guy: You're playing the race card
>Jewish girl: You're saying that cause you're white

Fuck. Voting age needs to be increased, your teens won't be ready in 2 years.

“It’s young white men committing the mass shootings”

Wrong. It’s young, black men ages 16-24 in inner cities that are in gangs. Mass shootings = 4+ killed. Which are by black men.

Black people: 14% of the population, 50% of the murders.

But it's not really black women, it's overwhelmingly black men; so 7% of the population committing 50% of the murders.

But it's not really older black men, it's younger black men; so that's ~4% of the population committing half the murders.

Attached: trayvon das it mane.jpg (600x898, 75K)

I’m racist, so what? Fuck you

W I D E

Attached: 1514181026470.jpg (10000x1080, 1.27M)

You fuckwits and my 90 year old grandparents are literally the only people watching CNN anymore.

Attached: cnn.jpg (2350x3600, 2.36M)

How is that fat bitch only 17? She looks like she’s in her mid-30s. She’s fucking disgusting.

>black people are targets of police harassment and that's racist!
>we need stricter gun laws
>blacks make up a majority of gun violence
You'd think someone who is constantly looking for ways to bring up institutional racism would see where this leads.

Attached: 1505998769516 (1).gif (476x750, 408K)

>"armed guards at schools would perpetuate the school to prison pipeline"

unarmed schools will continue to perpetuate the school to cemetery pipeline

Per 100,000 African American women there are more murderers per 100,000 Caucasian American men

Sup Forums how do you counter the flat earth theory in a discussion?
Is the Earth Flat, Hollow, or just the mainstream globe?

Attached: 4_earth.jpg (1041x569, 100K)

This.

While I really don't want to see it happen, as a goof it would be quite fun to see them repeal the 2nd Amendment and then have to deal with the niggershine fallout.

Wanna talk about blacks over-represented in the prison system? Well, taking away the right of ALL Americans might just hurt blacks even more, causing even MORE of them to become felons for life for owning and having guns on them.

What she means to say is niggers can't rob white people anymore because everyone who lives next to niggers has guns.

Bump. He said 20% and I believe is 13%, and if you circunscribe to black males 15-35 it's even worst. I guess 6% of the pop committing 50% murders

def flat

Attached: minocin no curvature.jpg (640x384, 45K)

>white boys were talking about how blacks commit too much crime.
nice, good on those boys not entertaining their bullshit.

Wait... Why the fuck do they have a panel of teenagers on CNN talking about this? Her face at 1:12 kinda says it all.

Attached: mycareerisdeadlikemysoulanddriedupcunt.jpg (906x1182, 172K)