Nobody is repealing the 2A you dumbshits

We're just going to make you get a license to own and use firearms the same way you get licenses to own and use cars.

The gov didnt ban cars but you need a license to own them despite you having the right to travel same thing we're going to do with guns.

Attached: guns.png (575x448, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kids.laws.com/articles-of-the-constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How exactly do you think this is going to end for you?

How many political signs do you have in your yard? How many political bumper stickers do you have on your car?

cars aren't a human right
firearms are

Attached: 1504459676665 - Copy (2).png (847x720, 231K)

Attached: 1514624976029.jpg (1179x825, 286K)

cars are not a constitutional right, nor is driving them on public roadways.

Fuck off mike

You chimps are as bad as the gun grabbers.

I can own any car I can afford without a license and operate it on my property...

For stating a fact?

Your understanding of the constitution is as broken as any other libtard.

fine i guess ill do it myself

Attached: 1519059398389.jpg (483x316, 50K)

Attached: NoGun1.png (1026x632, 579K)

STOP MAKING THIS RETARDED THREAD EVERYDAY AND STOP BRINGING THAT RETARDED LICENSING ARGUMENT WHEN YOU DONT EVEN NEED A LICENSE TO OWN A CAR AND DRIVE IT ON PRIVATE PROPERTY YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A WHORE. I SPIT ON YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR DEADS, YOU PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT.

That's not acceptable.

>I can own any car I can afford without a license and operate it on my property...
lol this

How so?

go advertise somewhere else mike, you massive faggot

/thread

Make arguments, not suppositions.

Where does the constitution grant the government the power to regulate cars?

Well actually, you're not going to make us do anything either, because it'd be political suicide even to try.

There's no "we're" here, you're going to try, BTFO your own politicians, and lose more ground in the Senate. Gun control is a dead issue. We won. Period.

Just surrender now and we'll only break two of your fingers for disobedience. Keep fighting, and we'll make you chop two of them off with a knife like the fucking Yakuza.

Die in a fire.

pic related is literally OP

Attached: Cringy faggot malaysia poster.png (637x639, 716K)

The constitution doesn't grant the government rights. It seems you are the one who doesn't understand the document in the slightest.

>gun nuts
I see in peace you come.

IS THAT DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED TO DRIVE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY?

It gives the government powers you dumb fucking cunt. My post didn't include the word rights.

Holy fuck we need to get rid of you people.

>The gov didnt ban cars but you need a license
No you fucking don't faggot. You need a license to operate a vehicle on public roads. You're perfectly allowed to own a fucking vehicle without a license.

No it doesn't, it secures the rights of THE PEOPLE. Not the government. You must be trolling.

Cars kill more than firearms do even with all the licensing and regulation.
Besides, cars are not a right, I have no right to quick and expedient transport to my destination. I do however have a right, given to me by God that is above the ability of any man to regulate, to bear arms in defense of my life, my property, and most importantly my liberty.

You see if youre going to pull the
>you're too dumb to argue with
Gambit, you have to try extra hard to not sound stupid.

>here's your license for your right
>now, with this license you can only use this right but if you want the wider spectrum of this right please purchase the premium license

You don’t need a license to own a car

Are you clinically retarded? The constitution is literally the foundation of the federal government. It describes exactly how the government is set up and what powers it has.

I notice you didn't bother to answer the original question.

>driving is a constitutionally protected right

Nope.

Attached: nope.png (600x912, 349K)

But you literally are too dumb to argue with.

Where in the constitution is the government granted the power to regulate cars.

Attached: NoGun2.png (1272x788, 311K)

Sorry, but you are completely wrong. The constitute specifically LIMITS the power of government. Show me a single line of the constitution that lays out a power of government.

Owning a car being, or not being, a right is irrelevant. Owning property is a right, and the specific property of firearms is explicitly a right recognized by(not granted by) the constitution. To require a license is to infringe on that right.

You don't need a license to own a car. You can even drive it on roads that aren't gov maintained without needing a licence or registration.

>tfw when cars still kill more people than guns do

Attached: BBK1sud.jpg (499x333, 17K)

spbp

Attached: I'll_clap_for_that.webm (960x540, 1.2M)

Serious question here. Have you even read the Constitution?

>The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

leftists are as trustworthy as a junkie

Attached: give-an-inch-take-a-mile.png (629x603, 375K)

>It gives the government powers you dumb fucking cunt
Considering some of the amendments exist to deny the government certain powers, you are a faggot.

The governmemt has no business sniffing around the citizens weoponry. Government should fear the people

I almost died in a car accident and I unironically trust people with guns more than I do cars.

Texting while driving is ten times more lethal.

Forming and commanding a federal military
Collecting taxes
Imminent domain

Don't let him suck you into a stupid aside. The constitution definitely says owning a gun is a right and that that right cannot be infringed upon.

Im just gonna kill Jews instead.

>we arent repealing it you dumb shits!
>we are just circumventing it, duh

Hey, do you guys feel sleepy?

Not firearms just arms in general

The two aren't mutually exclusive you fucking mongoloid.

You already have to have a license to purchase a gun though...

Actually the right to travel is a human right.

It's posters like you that remind me that France is our oldest ally.

>t. monkey who probably supports background checks

I'll take that as a concession that your previous statement was wrong and a token of gratitude for correcting you.

Yes, it is. The SCOTUS already decided this case. States ignored them. Insurance is billion dollars industry.

You managed to be accidentally right.
The same constitution outlining the powers of the government also says owning arms is an inalienable right of US citizens, though.

Alexander Hamilton was right and you are literally retarded.

Here read this article. You will see that Articles one through 7 lay out the authority and powers of the federal government.

kids.laws.com/articles-of-the-constitution

isn't requiring a license for something rayciss n sheeit?

Where did I say it wasn't you retarded cunt?

Reddit spacing.

>when you know the monkey has no argument

you can travel without a car

No. you need a licence to carry them in public in certain fashions in certain states.

some states require a license to purchase, IL and MD, may be some others

Once, I was at a music festival and I told a joke to a bunch of people
>What's the difference between jelly and jam?
I started letting explanations happen and interrupted
>I can't jelly my cock in your ass!
Everyone laughs. One really cute hippy looks me right in the eye, with a smirk she says
>I bet I could, user

I never moved on her. I always think about it with regret. I just kinda froze.

The only way to get a proper conclusion is to put repealing or changing 2nd amendment to a vote.

The system to change the constitution is robust and measures actual popular support unlike court decisions and baseless bills about whatever the founding fathers intended or what is proper.

Attached: 0f1.jpg (680x739, 69K)

I can also travel with a car. Any modern conyenance to transport myself and my property you nigger.

"the right to _______ shall not be infringed"
"travel" or "bear arms"?

And you can defend yourself without a gun.

Denying people the most effective means to fulfill a right is just another form of limiting those rights.

>Haha I don't like your formatting so your post is invalid, tough luck kiddo

You don't need a license to own a car, just to drive a car.

Also obtaining a license to drive a car requires you pass a 6 month long course in which you are taught how to drive. So by this logic, should everyone who wants to own a gun have to pass a 6 month long course in which they are taught how to shoot?

Sounds like a brilliant idea. Train people how to become proficient at using a gun before allowing them to own one. There is absolutely no way this will make mass shooters even more deadly than they already are.

Both are inherent human rights nigger.

Hamilton said the bill of rights would be used to justify infringing on other rights not listed.

I guess he'd know, being a cunt who wanted to infringe people's rights.

It wouldn't work and to attempt it would be to solidify the 2nd amendment for generations. Which is why they're not trying to do that.

any state dmv handbook will say on the first page that driving is a privilege and not a right.

owning a gun is a right that shall not be infringed.

they do not correlate

Driving is a profession. Are you a professional driver? No. You don't need a license.

>Arms in general
>CC grey goo
>GPMG home defense
>Constitutionally protected private chemical weapons stockpiles

Attached: 1522094665592.jpg (500x569, 172K)

If you wanted an actual response you should have done something other than namedrop a founding father and calling people retarded. Stay anally devastated.

>Also obtaining a license to drive a car requires you pass a 6 month long course in which you are taught how to drive.

Where do you retards come up with this shit? You go to the DMV and take a test that a retarded monkey could pass.

Somebody's gotta stop this Noone. Or else nothing's safe from being banned.

Did Ahmed have a license for the truck he drove into a crowd of 50 people?

Liberty is your right to travel. As in life, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>Train people how to become proficient at using a gun before allowing them to own one.
I know what you're getting at, but I'd be in support of this... With the caveat that it be taught at every public school in the nation.

I wouldn't mind a license system, no registration, do away with 4473, relax importation regulation on """sporting rifles"", deregulate silencers

Yes, people should know how to use the tools they own. Cars and guns.

Why would you want to train Jamal to use a gun? Do you think he magically will decide to no shoot Tyrone over drug territory because he took a class in school?

show me the amendment that refers to cars
ill wait

firearms are already regulated like cars.

You need a license to drive on public road. This does not stop you from buying a car and driving it on your property or on a race track.
Most states require a permit/license to be in possession of a firearm while in public. This does not stop you from buying a firearm and having it on your person while in your property.(check local ordinances if you can discharge said firearm in a non emergency situation while on your property) In some state an automobile is private property and you can store and transport firearms in your private vehicle.

>What are thread ids
That was my first post in this thread, don't project your petty arguments on to me, mutt.

But you can't "keep and bear arms" without a gun, which was the argument. Decent try

tell me how a 60 year old woman is going to defend herself against anything but a paraplegic hamster?

also if you actually spent time reading the founding fathers journal entries, diaries, or printed publications you'd know the law was meant to protect the people against tyranny.

>inb4 your AR15 can't shoot a F-22 or drone

You don't need a license or rego to buy a car.

Just to use on public roads.

This is exactly what they told us the last time they threw through new gun laws after a mass shooting.

"no one is banning guns, just common sense licenses, tests, enhanced BG checks and mental health."

Fast forward to current era, all that gun control, and yet even still we get more pushed through.

Most handguns are banned, then ones that are not are completely restricted to ranges, dont you dare think of protecting yourselves! thats a chargin!
The anti gun crowd in the states will point out "look at canada, they have common sense laws, they dont have a gun problem lets be like them!"

While here they just point to somewhere like japan and say, "we need more gun control, look at them, they dont have a gun problem like us!"

They are now passing a bill where the federal **police** get to dictate which fire arms are, and are not, prohibited (banned) by law.

I am 100% pro cop, but cops enforce, not write, laws in free societies.

You want to see what happens when you compromise? it just keeps sliding things their way.

Do not compromise, in fact, push for more rights (more CC, more access to machine guns, SBR, suppressors, ect)

Attached: stronkwomyn.jpg (901x694, 192K)

In case you didn't notice, I stopped caring a while ago.

Yeah and I can write any words I want on paper too.