The wall is never being built

Trump lied to everyone.

Attached: 1.jpg (568x187, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979082457340407808
youtu.be/kL_vBYf_srk
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama did not do what the omnibus says. Trump doesn't have to either.

The Omnibus prevents him from allocating the funding set aside by the Omnibus for the prototypes, not from using them at all with funding from other sources.

There's no evidence that he's doing that though. Trump could have started building the wall from day one (like he said) and used the military. Ann Coulter said Trump signed the omnibus bill so he could go to Mar-a-lago which he wouldn't be able to do if he govt shutdown.
Trumps tweets are just words, not actions...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979082457340407808
hmm do i believe a memeflaggot or do i believe my President?

You still believe that lying sack of shit?

Attached: 5967j576f4.jpg (452x480, 33K)

Ann Coulter is STILL bitching?

This CUNT needs to fuck off.

you have a meme flag faggot

The whole point was to see if OP was a bot. Do you think shill bots can read flags? You just make the mutt memes true.

You are fucking stupid

>Ann Coulter is STILL bitching?
she has made a career out of it why stop now

There are people who haven’t dedicated their life to memes? They need to get with the fucking times!

Why do people think the wall is impossible to build now because a piece of paper says so?

The 4th Amendment said no unreasonable searches and seizures, and the government overtly spies on every citizen and sends that information to Israel. If the Constitution means fuck all, then some Jew scrap of parchment means even less and doesn't need to be obeyed or even read.

This dumb dyke ought to build it herself. Fucking bitch never has anything good to say. May as well not say anything at all then.

that's right goyim! why be racist when you could just be QUIET?

Yup, we should just blindly praise Trump simply for the virtue of beating Hillary. Wrong, if he doesn't roll up his sleaves Pocahontas will win 2020 and we'll let it happen just like we did with Obama twice.

>jews controll everything by my own admission
the wall will be build any minute now, even tho the jews dont like it
maga fellow centipedes right ?!

>SHUT UP GOY STOP QUESTIONING DADDY TRUMP

Even the last hick will soon realize he got buttfucked. This will go hand in hand with WW3 and emergency laws to shut down the population.

Welcome the the words of the Apocalypse.

Idols will talk and move about

youtu.be/kL_vBYf_srk

And Coulter’s tweets are just words, not facts.

The 3d chess is that Trump was never an Ann Coulter style conservative and she fell for the having hope in a political candidate to mirror her every wish meme

I love how you liars imply that not spending all of the appropriated money is the same as spending billions of dollars on a wall. The president legally can't add new spending without going through congress. It's how our government is structured, omnibus or not.

Protip: Stop getting your information from social media

look at all these shills

Attached: 32487145.gif (600x338, 395K)

Anyone who voted for Trump and didn't think "in around 4 years he will be a neocon democrat" doesn't have a brain

Donald Trump gets on stage and for months and months does this "I love u larry the cable guy i loooovveee u :)))))" routine and people are surprised

Proof?

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

The AI must be stopped

Says the dude regurgitating Ann Coulter talking points pfffftttt

Ffs it’s just a fucking wall. It shouldn’t cost that much or require this much effort. Jesus Christ, get your shit together. There’s a segment of an ancient roman wall right next to my house that’s still standing. Italiano niggers are btfoing you.

Attached: 90AB654C-7EF1-4EAC-BBDC-C1CA2BE7581B.jpg (389x411, 35K)