Macross Frontier vs Macross Delta

So which was one actually better?

strawpoll.com/4zk2d9cz]

Personally I think Frontier was better. Delta messed up too much in the 2nd half. Also Hayate is a shitty protag. Too much wind for my taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rw4ToFSdp98
youtube.com/watch?v=2C1Bh8FTlpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly Frontier, even the music was better.

>any Macross that's not SDF/DYRL or Plus
No

Frontier easily. Delta didn't know what it wanted to be.

Who the fuck is going to vote for Delta over Frontier

Freyjafags, or disgruntled Rankafags.

Frontier and it's not even close.

Frontier might have had a lousy ending but Delta tried to cash in on the idol fad and was a total dumpster fire

Fontier. This isn't even a contest. Anyone who votes Delta has clearly never watched Frontier.
Even Rankafags would vote Frontier.

Delta has better girls, better songs, and, while underdeveloped, its plot and themes are far more interesting than Frontier's. Plus, the concerts look amazing: youtu.be/Rw4ToFSdp98

Frontier is better but Freyja is the best Macross girl and Love Thunder Glow is the best song.

Sheryl > Freyja = Movie Ranka >>> TV Ranka

Frontier movies were pure Kino

>frontier comes out
>everyone shits on it, zomg worst anime ever
>ten years pass
>lol we actually loved it all along
explain this meme

>extremely vocal shitters were louder than the fans
Wow what a surprise. I've never seen that on Sup Forums.

7 was the best anyway, waifufags will never understand

Who cares? Listen to my song!
youtube.com/watch?v=2C1Bh8FTlpY

I like Basara and Fire Bomber, but the show is so damn repetitive.

Didn't keep up with Macross Delta after episode 15 and now waiting patiently for the movie after hearing that it gets pretty bad in the second cour.
Those first 15 episodes were really fantastic, and honestly no matter how bad the second cour got, it's still better than Frontier.

I'm still surprised that people even liked Frontier. I thought it was pure garbage from start to finish.

Macross 7 movie remake when

Alto in drag made me feel uncomfortable.

Doesn't really matter because macross is done dead and buried.

Having said that, Frontier by a thousand times

>fantastic
They were nothing else than adequate. There was absolutely nothing remarkable about Delta. What really surprises me is the fact that people still genuinely expect the next good Macross series, when the franchise has been on decline ever since Macross Plus was released. I can't wait for the new Macross to be the worst one to date.

Say what you want about Gundumb, but at least there's a Gundam Thunderbolt/Unicorn for every IBO/Reconguista/Turn A out there.

>hating G-Reco

Just because Freyja was clearly a miracle doesn't mean we have to pretend everything else was good. She and JUNNA's singng were shining lights in a pile of mediocrity.

/thread.

Guri Grui > Sheryl

but Ranka > Guri Guri

so Frontier

>Thunderbolt/Unicorn
>Good
LOL

VF-31 Fastpack > VF-25 Fastpack

Even though Freyja was great, Sheryl is the best girl of all time.

I am because Frontier a shit.

DYRL = SDF > 7 > Plus > Delta >Zero > Frontier

>>everyone shits on it, zomg worst anime ever
Are you retarded? Frontier was massively popular on Sup Forums. The "everyone shits on it" thing was only to the same extent as basically any other popular show during airing.