I'm still fucking mad that piece of shit Nyaa ran away like a chickenshit and shut everything down...

I'm still fucking mad that piece of shit Nyaa ran away like a chickenshit and shut everything down. Finding old releases that are still seeded is a fucking nightmare.

Stupid fucking cocksucker and his tracker. Holy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old anime sucks anyway. How much free time do you have that airing shit isn't enough?

I didn't bother backing up anime because, well, why the fuck would I when I could always just torrent it again. Finding old NemDiggers releases for my toaster is near impossible now. >85% of the shit doesn't even download the metadata and I add 15 other trackers hoping SOMEONE has it. DHT enabled, everything. Nada. Zilch.

Unless you had space issues you should have make sure to keep that shit. And even if you did you should have bought a bigger hard drive. If you didn't have the money you should have just saved up for it.

Sweetie, new anime sucks.

Now I've got a 20TB ZFS Raid array because a lot of the shit I always believed would "always be there" isn't and I'm archiving anything I find even remotely important nowadays. Lesson learned, sure, but that still won't bring back NemDigger's Evangelion and Psycho Pass copies.

inb4 AB shills
Private trackers are for fags

Don't care because my application was approved.

Anime sucks.

Life sucks

Also true

thank you for telling me where to look.

same
i backed about 500gb of anime because that was my biggest drive a few years ago and I figured stuff would always be there. If anything I expected them to become easier to find with high speed internet growing in the world.
Never got into private trackers because of ratios and the fact that they always seem to purge their inactive userbase every 6 month or something because I always get deleted at some point.

The other day I was trying to find a golgo 13 series release because it's on my backlog, and after literally hours of googling I just gave up.

success breeds jealousy
enjoy your piss poor quality release with no seeders.

You can always get an account on BakaBT or AnimeTorrents, too. No need to be all sour grapes just because you're not on all three of them like I am and never have to worry about finding something without seeds again.

didn't they just move adresses?
nyaa.si/

>sour grapes because you didn't get in!
Didn't even apply and I've had multiple opportunities. Nyaa has everything I need.
Do enjoy your special snowflake circlejerk though.

What the OP is complaining about is that all of the torrents from the old Nyaa had to be created again with new tracker URLS, so most of the stuff on the new Nyaa websites have no seeds, since it requires any person with those files to manually swap it over, plus it took over a week to get a new Nyaa, some people just straight up deleted everything from their clients anyway.

Basically, if the old Nyaa had never died, a lot of old anime torrents might still have seeds. Now, it's mostly just popular old stuff and new stuff with seeds. Everything else is barren.

Give me a call if an old anime you want to download has no seeds, friend, I'll download it for you from all of my options, since I don't intentionally limit myself for no reason.

>Give me a call if an old anime you want to download has no seeds, friend
Thanks for the offer, friend, but most old anime is overrated and I've seen those worth watching already.

Sour grapes and coping mechanisms.

>insecure AB users
Congratulations on getting accepted mate. Now you can shitpost like the rest of the elite.

You know, there's also DCC for older stuff.

Hoarders win again

>people on Sup Forums are retarded enough to believe that anyone on AB thinks being on AB is noteworthy
Holy shit some of you fags are truly pathetic.