Lefties can't me-

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-211420.jpg (588x841, 192K)

>yankee white woman saying y'all

#1 sign of a roastie

oops thought bitch in the photo was the one posting this
>man in the hoodie
pasty antifa faggot detected

You posted it yesterday. Faggot. This is the prime example that they really can't meme, as they are missing the point.

Is it self-ownage I'm seeing? Yes, yes, it is.

-me. The last time someone interrupted me I broke every tooth on the right side of his mouth. I do't care if you think it's funny or if you're baiting, you should keep it nice and safe. Nice and quiet. Don't interrupt your betters. Don't even fantasize about interrupting your betters.

>confusing a meme with an argument, and missing the point at that
yes the left can't meme

The reason the commies go wild over the other pic is that there is truth to it.

There is no truth to the NRA Hottie Mommy burning the Constitution. That makes no sense.

Once again the left can't meme.

Attached: never again.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

eat a dick faggot

This.

I posted it for the nightshift, Aussies, dipshit. We are currently an American board.

kys

I'm not teaching you guys how to meme, but this is not it, there's a reason one works and one doesn't.

>catlady angrily explains her meme and tells you it's good

wew

She is ugly as sin.

truth

Don't project your suicidal fantasies onto others, you sad faggot with nothing to live for. Except maybe to post and repost the same shit over and over again.
>night shift
Fucking lel.

>in school learn how the bill of rights and constitution mean so much to our country
>its everything to the USA our bread and butter
>"haha nevermind some kids died and two of them are really mad. Fuck the constituion and ban guns so nobody ever dies again"

And people have the nerve to tell me this world isnt falling apart

But it doesn't make sense even in context
Dana is fighting for a preexisting right in the constitution
la creatura is trying to limit those rights.
maybe a picture of Dana burning the obituary may work but this "no u" bullshit doesn't fly.

Attached: meme jihad now.png (608x212, 102K)

this
NRA are defendants of constitution
even bongs know that
shill slide thread
sage

You wouldn't say no.
Even if you screech reply to this, you know deep down, you wouldn't say no.

Gay

You can always tell which memes hurt lefties the most by how hard they try to co-opt them. Just like with safe spaces, snowflake, and TRIGGERED, they try to throw it back at others without really understanding it because if it causes them so much pain and distress then surely it will do the same to their enemies.
The left truly cannot meme, so they make the one argument their child-like minds can understand: "I'm rubber and you're glue."
It's hillarious.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-211806.jpg (595x241, 43K)

This. Their best counter was to pretend that photoshopping this was akin to bullying a victim.

Probably would have worked better with something like the UN Convention for Human Rights, or a voter roll. Being this obviously out of touch is painful to watch.

lol
imagine thinking the same meme/memetic genus has the same effect for both sides of an argument.

Of course memes hurt lefties, they base all their beliefs on their feelings and nothing else.

One’s believeable and one isnt.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-213148.jpg (595x403, 119K)

And what Rights are the NRA trying to restrict?

Lefties chiming in with all their memes in that thread

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27_215533.jpg (677x817, 365K)

This just doesn't work, the NRA are pure constitutionalists
Again, maybe burning an obituary would work but the "no u" doesn't
It is like putting a maga hat on reddit.

Attached: reddit.jpg (499x500, 87K)

BLACKED

Attached: 1522214936791.png (251x353, 150K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27_215012.jpg (614x624, 128K)

Jesus... boomers are retarded

Ha. They've lost the plot.
>dude. The right is too stupid to be satirical. I know this because I am smart.

How the fuck are they so stupid and unable to understand memes? The school kids ripping up the Constitution made sense because they oppose the Second Amendment. MAKE A PICTURE OF DANA LOESCH SHOOTING A BABY IN THE HEAD, YOU BRAINDEAD FAGGOTS.

They're so cute

Attached: f250dd8d93f7d957056b2cc97fc1e2c4aa2170fed603f17c73d585c714624cfa.jpg (254x185, 17K)

Goddamn, I wish they would make that meme. We should make it and pin it on them

This All that tweet and photoshop shows is that not only can't the left meme, they probably don't understand them either.

>>... th..that's how this works?

FFS the left is fucking retarded

Seriously, why those retards don't even understand the point of memes and how to make them? It's not a rocket science.

>When the Left's attempt at memeing is so bad your KGB handler can't contain his disgust
JUST

Exactly. You can't meme a blatant lie

Oh, suddenly it's about winning an argument, you filthy marxists?! As if you ever acknowledged facts or logical arguments. Get in the helicopter, it's boarding time.

The essence of caricature is exaggeration.

>photoshopping a pro-constitution woman destroying the constitution is equal to photoshopping an anti-constitution goblina destroying the constitution
Are they...they're not actually this stupid...surely not.

this

>burn the constitution
>is clearly the declaration of independence
death to all normies

Holy shit lefty memes get shitier every day. It's really embarrassing.

>some antifa fag thinking he can meme

the faggotry never seems to end.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

You literally made this exact same thread yesterday. sage this cuck shit

(you)
there's always one guy that gets it. memes require some truth that we all know is reality. media sperged out over a meme for a reason.

The only normie is you. The Declaration doesn't look like that.

It seems like you, and a to of you faggots here, just take some shit you don't like, like the word y'all, and paint it onto people you dislike.

ITT:
>right wing triggered by meme
>”LEFTIES ARE SO EASILY TRIGGERED BY MEMES”

It’s spring. But you look the left, and look to the right, and all I see are so many goddamn snowflakes

>Who needs rights when you got guns
It's true though.

That's exactly the reality to which the 2nd amendment alludes to.

Lost

Literally half of all leftists would choose to scrap the constitution and start from scratch
We know it
They know it
Everyone knows it
But like all crooks their game is to pretend otherwise until they can get close enough to make it happen

Case in point

fren how do you keep getting out of your cage

Attached: 1522273521029.png (1373x833, 59K)

You know it too. You don't really respect the idea of the individual.

thats some nice projection, fren
go show your mom

Attached: 1515570738336.jpg (250x200, 7K)

There's no rule that says a fake can't beat the real thing.

Attached: 24447839267829.gif (400x282, 919K)

Fakers plz go.

Attached: Pride.png (457x638, 46K)

Their reaction to the picture is quite interesting. After all the shit that's been photoshopped, this one crosses the line? For real?

I think they're a little concerned with the narrative turning to "Democrats attack the Constitution"... While they actually attack the Constitution...

Indeed.

>They bullied Cruz since kindergarten.
>They exonerated Fla. police as if they did nothing wrong.
>Communist Cuban flag, raised fist.
>None of these are actual freshmen who were victims, all seniors.
>Where are those freshmen? Actual witnesses?

Attached: meame.jpg (724x1024, 161K)

But that's exactly who will be going in first. What, do they think the military is comprised of genderfluid baristas?

How is Dana acting in opposition to the Constitution, though?
56% face is in direct opposition to the 2nd Amendment.
Like... do they really not get this?

>right defends constitution
>left actually wants to destroy it and replace it with Social Justice Sharia
>le meme of right destroying the constitution???

why are they so fucking retarded

Yeah because ideologically speaking dana loesch burning the constitution is totally believable.
The left doesn’t understand their own ideology.
Goblina burning the constitution is right in her wheelhouse.

They can’t meme.

Because the NRA isn’t trying to destroy the constitution.

See my point?

Of course you don’t, you’re a subhuman leftist that needs their skull caved in with a fucking baseball bat.

Attached: 0CDE7CDE-586C-4139-86BD-1C757E07DC1B.jpg (680x576, 83K)

>y'all

Attached: 1488582913520.jpg (588x602, 110K)

the closer they get to actually making a good meme the closer they get to making the same points that we do

This.
Did anyone believe this for more than a second anyways?

THIS is a real witness in Parkland, heard his story anywhere?????
WHY NOT????

Attached: 1520046499779.jpg (889x781, 127K)

Aussies dont give a fuck btw

Maybe if he added "oh we need gun control too" at the end it might of made page 10

Just shows how stupid these people really are, forming analogies are beyond their third grade literacy level.

It's just ugly women upset with a superior attractive female

Attached: 1520666431171.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

>What, do they think the military is comprised of genderfluid baristas?

Actually yes, thanks to that fucking sacrosanct nigger in the White House for 8 years the military is full of leftist whites, black supremicists, fags, and feminists.

Not a single patriot to be found, only white genocide supporters.

~US Army veteran

Funny that, because if leftists got their way, the next constitution would be written by the right anyway. Because the right has the guns and the left only has screeching celebrities.

>le NRA

as if the NRA is the single thing propping up guns in this country

Ban assault satire

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>Posting it again
Slide thread. Move on, folks.

Must hurt to blow millions of dollars on a shilling campaign only to get rekt by a bored leaf

Attached: which would win.png (800x600, 242K)

Why do people say this phrase? When I see people parroting these meaningless phrases that they’ve heard others say do they think it sounds cool it really makes me realise the humans are misshapen suboid animals which don’t deserve to exist.

Attached: CF9DF98C-E7CA-4B52-AF28-8F4F93101080.jpg (640x349, 122K)

Where’d you work? In the s1, MI?
The real army is still conservative?

It was A FUCKING LEAF???

I mean weren't lefty people sharing photoshopped pictures of Trump supporters' signs saying "Make America White Again" to paint all of them as racists during the election?

I don't get the outrage over this. It obviously wasn't meant to make people think it's real. It's not even that good of a shop.

Greetings.

Attached: Checkem.jpg (250x342, 112K)

And just so were clear, fuck Canada and that forsaken leaf flag.

Attached: 1520915108256.png (976x784, 1.52M)

It’s cause they’re so angry they suck at hive minding usually conservatives just rally around making the left mad

The left still fails to see that their answer to the edit (pic related ) means nothing because Dana makes her beliefs very clear. The left tries to deceive by making their message confusing or they use certain language that leaves things very vague and open to twisting to whatever their disgusting idea of reality is.

What's even worse, when confronted about their bullshit (take the Tucker Carlson interview with that stupid nigger rep from Georgia as an example), they outright deny it. It truly never ceases to amaze me how afraid of the truth leftists are.

Attached: Welfare_Queen.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Lefties can't counter-troll

Attached: 1521947675792.jpg (500x395, 65K)

Ok here it is, counter meme of their shit meme.

Please someone connected to normie land, send it back.

Attached: LeftCantMeme.jpg (325x315, 90K)

yup an hour after the real one
don't have any link, sorry

EDIT with proper fingernail.

Attached: LeftCantMeme.jpg (325x315, 91K)

That is one freaky finger.