Violet Evergarden

>350.000 views in the first 24 hours
Now tell me how VEG is not the best anime of all time and Kyoani is not the best studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do mods still allow these bait threads

Kyoani is clearly the best studio, we'll see about Violet

Bless you all wankers

KyoAni is the best studio, no doubts. But VEG is nothing but overhyped shit, nothing more nothing less.

BASED Kyoani

Novel design a shit

I love those LN designs. Reminds me of a JRPG.

Only mentally damaged people can deny that

Is this a concept design? Should've went with this hairstyle for her, I can't unsee Saber

At best it'll be Valvrave S2. At worst it'll be Glasslip S2.

>no link to PV4 in the OP post
You deserve to get zetsubou-spammed

They are the best but for a certain minority this is considered a controversial statement

That makes no sense.

Because one of them is one of kusoanus's paid shills.

You would also be banned in my world.

Your shitposting is reaching blantant levels

Don't forget to report and write the feedback Sup Forums.org/feedback

Those aren't concept arts nor LN arts.
It's not a

An' I shay...England'sh greatesht prime minishter wash...Glen Palmershton! (burrrp)

It's too boyish

>BAYORETTO EBAGAADEN
What did they mean by this?

Guys, I think it's that gookwhore Nagi and her clique falseflaggin like in the old days.

nagi killed herself a long time ago

I wish but I see her frequent reaction pics in previous thread (what a clusterfuck it was).

TYBKA

The same reason general's not banned.

Is she Russian?

Will repost the reactions on ep 3/novel excerpts tommorrow. This thread is unsalvagable from the start and would not survive a night anyway.

She's Anime-British

Nah. The country where most story takes place is called Leidenschaftlich ("passionate" from german and bad use of german language). Plus she is not human either way so does not have nationality - the speculation of her origin goes as far as assuming she is daugther of goddess of War named "Garnet Spear".

Her master under whom she was at war is called Gilbert Bougainvillea, which is french (also name of the flower). Her new boss has British name.

The nation that lost the war seems to be Brits, while Violet was on side of Allied Nations of not-Brits, not-Belgians, not-French, not-whatever.

Literally who can stop Kinoani?

Violet simply retorted Lisbon’s curses, “I see. I might really be a demigod, by the looks of it. If that is the case, I can confirm many of these things.” With her tone that had a sweet ring to it becoming icy, she continued, “Indeed, there might be no helping it if an imitation of human being such as myself were killed with the pretense of being returned to Heaven. But Lady Lux is different. She is… merely a girl who went through frightening experiences.” There was no hesitation in her actions or words. “You might be satisfied if I said ‘please take me’. However, I am now a domesticated monster. I cannot afford to be killed so easily. I am forbidden to fight unnecessary battles, but… my Lord once told me” she removed her black gloves, displaying her artificial arms, “to ‘live’.” Violet instantly rushed towards Lisbon, this time throwing a punch at her stomach.

Lisbon flew a long distance. Her body fell into the river and the other nuns went for her aid in an extreme hurry, as it seemed she would be carried away by the current.

Just a swing from one of her fists was enough to send someone soaring through the air like a doll. Upon witnessing that fact, those who had taken back their weapons let go of them at once.

“Challengers, come forward. I, Violet Evergarden, shall take you on.” The beautiful woman standing calmly amidst of so much violence was lurid and bewitching.

In Russia, we call her VIOLETSKY EVERGARDENSKY because she resembles beautiful Russian people so much.
Russia also have a most dedicated Kyoani fanbase! We all agree they are the best anime Studio and really wish Kyoani (they called GodAni in Russia for a reason) to become worldwide known and glad to know they recieve all our support and pride. Long live GodAni!

>sky
is not russian suffix, but Polish

In russian she would be Violetta Evergardenova

>views
Is it out already or just that special screening?

Cinemas in Japan only and its already over. The OP is talking about the youtube PV obviously

Just checked and Darling in the Franxx has only like 120k, Fate Extra at 220, VEG 3rd PV at 2.7 millions already,

Devilman Crybaby at 400k as highest competitor.

We already know that Kyoani is the best studio and I don't understand why some people are still watching other studios.

Shadenfreude?

Damn it feels good to be a Kyoani fag and live in the time where Kyoani completely dominates

Reminder: It will probably be an enjoyable show to some, not the best, but not the worst, and that's okay. Anyone claiming otherwise is a faggot.

Reminder, this poster is an ignorant faggot with no clue shitposting in a thread of a masterpiece and Magnum Opus of the best anime studio making an asspull wishful conclusion basde on his complete ignorance of facts and topic.

Fuck you if I don't like it then it's objectively SHIT

I rest my case.

>Kyoani completely dominates
>Objectively losing to Kebrony Friends
Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Next time spare the effort, smartass.

>загружено
Ahh, I see

How can it be that good OP? It's not even close to Narutinho.

Don't bother user, this thread is filled with samefagging falselfaggers.

They already started wave trend of VN adaptations (thankfully, they themselves distanced from it swiftly), moe, fujoshit with Free. God forbid they did a furryshit show as well.

Only thing thats allowed is KyoAni Idol show.

>ASSblasted defender of KyoASS was my fellow slav all along
I thought you were too retarded even for 4chins, but ASSumed you were a tumblrina at the time

I find it ironic that same shitposters with absolutely no clue about VEG, comming into VEG threads to shitspost and express their invaluable opinions based on absolutely nothing complain about falseflagging. If you dont know shit, dont try to act as if you do and just wait for the show to air - no one is interested in your ignorant opinion especially considering many people waiting and hyping for Veg actually read novel and are excited for the anime not solely because its another kyoani show, but personally appealing factors and following its production and presentation for long.

Two questions: which of you fags runs vkontakte VEG group and how much you paid by Kyoani?

wrong thread

>excessive bloom
Meh

So much words, so little of value

Do not use sаge on Sup Forums

FUCK OFF FALSEFLAGGIN CANCER YOUR SHIT THREADS ARE SAGEWORTHY

You are so desperate. Does VEG scare you so much?

This anime will have it's threads destroyed regardless mate, it's inevitable crying about or even stopping false flagging won't change that.

But user, you are the false flagger.

>an entire world praises VEG like a second coming
>only Sup Forums complains about it
What's wrong with you people

It's because of the works of those falseflaggers

Sup Forums doesnt. Its the usual pre season shitposting, everything will be evened out as it airs. As usual.

Entire world doesn't give a shit about VEG because they won't watch it until it premieres on shitflix

False flaggers are the people that come to VEG threads pretending they care about it, while in reality they dont. They have no knowledge, nor opinion of it yet pretend to be concerned about it.

See? Another example of ignorant person posting shit fabricated on a spot assumption based on his lack of knowledge nor interest of looking it up.

Mate listen to me, it's "original" kyoani anime, crying about shitposters is like crying about armageddon, you just can't stop it, did you learn fucking nothing from other kyoani "originals"?

Stop trying so hard. The counter is stuck.

You make no sense. The only "original" KyoAni did was Munto. Even Tamako is based on written story. If you mean in-house novel adaptation, then once again you make no sense, since all of them are different and in this particular case is also exceptional with unprecedented amount of effort put into it, and source actually being great (yes, you can go and read it now).

I can repost once again 10 page of exited praisit got on recent screening, which would make people accused of being "false flaggers" here appead like tame shy people. There are legitime reasons to be excited about the show and hype it - more so than most anime in years.

The real "false flaggers" are the "concerned people". A hypocritic bigots pretending to care while in reality being passerbys not knowing nor caring about the show.

Every KyoAni fan and fan of novel - has great reasons to look forward to it and be full of expectations. There is zero reason to care about the heretics, shitposters and other studio or shows fans "not convinced" that it will be anime of the century. If they dont like it, their bad. We are not here to create a collective consensus, they can continue watching naruto and shipping madoka.

There is zero obligation to preach to masses, its like throwing pearls to the swine. Dont like it? Fuck off. Dont think it will blow your mind? No one cares, go blow it with a gun instead. People who care, care because they either can appreciate the immense talent and work put into the show, or because they like or expect to like the story and setting combined with KyoAni quality.

There is zero reason to compromise.

>Every KyoAni fan and fan of novel - has great reasons to look forward to it and be full of expectations. There is zero reason to care about the heretics, shitposters and other studio or shows fans "not convinced" that it will be anime of the century. If they dont like it, their bad. We are not here to create a collective consensus, they can continue watching naruto and shipping madoka.
Spicy false flagging there

robot with human level AI made 4 typing on typewriter. jitsu ni

>Now tell me how VEG is not the best anime of all time and Kyoani is not the best studio.
Best anime of all time aired 22 years ago you babby

She is not a robot. It's a TRAGIC and SOUL CRUSHING story full of drama about a girl who thought she is a war machine but turned out to be an average human with FEELINGS (and skills to kill ten enemy soldiers in one go with an axe twice her size because she is also DELICATE and FRAGILE)

SAGE

>it's been 22 years since K-ON

I warned you mate.
Are you retarded or just "retarded"?

Wrong. An unknown sentient being (possibilities ranging from ancient technology golem, military research product or demi-goddess incaranation) with low EQ and only finding her purpose in being a ruthless killing machine for the master she found, trying to reintegrade in society after the war and "death" of her master and understand what his last words meant, since she lacks emotional core herself.

It also does not mean that she`ll just go around typing letters. Of a whole plot there are exactly two stories where she is in relatively peaceful situations. Theres is danger, battlefields, murder, religious cults, archeologic research, terrorists, war criminals and readers realization that her cute appearance hides a monster that even by end of second novel she did not learn to evolve to human.

I was talking about the Legend of Galactic Heroes reboot stupid

Epik false flagging there

100% of this is true though

He changed tactic to spout tl;dr and pretend he's kyoanifag

Fake news.

She is certainly not a normal girl, nor she actually really develops feelings that much - she learns to understand them and feel empathetic, but still does not become humane by the end.

For same reason hardly can call her story tragic, since she herself have no feelings of tragedy or self pity. Just a wish for purpose.

Only shit for plebs needs to be rebooted, because they know their audience is too stupid and juvenile to watch anything made before they're born.

Why havent you read manga adaptation of Violet Evergarden yet?

Based Netflix getting free advertisements from Crunchyroll for the Netflix original productions.

>VIOLETTASKY EVERGARDENASKY

Netflix and cr don't even have same audience, you fucking falseflagger. shitflixtards are bingewatchers normalfags while crshitters want to watch show everyweek.

Man, Netflix is so awesome for making Violet Evergarden.

> They already started wave trend of VN adaptations (thankfully, they themselves distanced from it swiftly), moe, fujoshit with Free
You are fucking retarded.

>bingewatchers normalfags
You do realize that "bingewatching" is literally just normalfagspeak for "marathoning," right?