Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber

>Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber

Science says otherwise, kiddo... nothin personnel...

Daily reminder you only hold the views that you do because you've succumbed to the groupthink of this board...

Attached: f3ce4000508ae108ff0830eb798e186b.png (622x357, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FuHXD
archive.fo/vmOU3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anonymous echo chamber

makes you think

How much are you paid to post this?

>Using I and we as a determination of group think
lel

Attached: bigot meme.gif (1600x1104, 452K)

this
nearly every subr*ddit says "we" anyway

Nothing, they have to do it either as part of a university course for good grades or they are part of the core team and do it for free in hope to get someday a job at the top. Which they will never get

The increased usage of 'we' can entirely be explained by the exploding popularity of KANGS meme.

WE

Nothing, I just thought it was important that everyone here knows that they're being brainwashed by

ALT

RIGHT

TROLLz

Interesting hypothesis.
But really, positivism and the focusing on quantitative methods have killed ss. A shame Popper wasn't killed by the nazis

Anyone can post anything nigger calm your tits. If you want to dedicate your life to spamming your debunked liberal crap go ahead.

But I thought we were Russian bots

Ironically it was posted on Reddit

As opposed to the left which is a bastion of individualism and critical thought ?

Attached: 1519577999442.jpg (800x600, 68K)

How much time does it take for the normies to succumb to MSM groupthink?

WE

>rightwingers
>collectivists

pick one and only one, retard

Woah boy, if only these Swedish turds counted the left wing bots here...

Also I wonder how do you differentiate from "succumbing to groupthink" and "learning the truth"?

If you go to school and learn that 2 + 2 = 4, have you succumbed to the groupthink of the school? Oy vey shut it down.

Attached: 250.gif (200x200, 494K)

WUZ

SHILLS WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON HOGG AND GOBLINA. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO NOTICE THIS.

Parkland Cameron Kasky's father runs an adoption service called One World Adoptions, and he was sued for trafficking in 2012.

archive.fo/FuHXD
> SALUS v. ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES, INC.

>Further, the Plaintiffs claim that One World sent false documents to various agencies, including the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Also connected to CNN since as early as 2004, talking about Haitian adoptions. Remember Laura Silsby?

archive.fo/vmOU3
>SUSAN SECOR, ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES: OK, currently, their paperwork is ready, but we cannot send it down right now because of what's going on down there. So -- and also, the office that handles the adoption in Haiti, they are -- they have actually reopened, but with limited staff. So there's not really a whole lot getting down right now, but...

>g to reddit
>post an opinion without racial slurs
>get deleted
Reddit is the true echo chamber

Yes but then you get bored of that too and become contrarian to the echo chamber.

I thought echo chambers are those where you get your ass b& for going against the grain. I've yet to see one get banned for starting a commie thread here or something.

How much are you paid to post this?

Except Sup Forums literally has diverse views. The_Donald is just a cult of brainwashed magapedes and that research is probably right.

Youre here forever faggot

thank goodness, I was afraid my posts where not making a difference

wtf im liberal now
time to lick nigger anus

I visited T_D once and now I blindly support Krumpf in everything that he does

Israel is our greatest ally.

major political subreddits are propaganda outlets and nothing more. i'm reminded of why i hate the way reddit works and often come here instead.

Reminder to only post red pills in shill threads

Attached: 1519111804506.png (650x994, 600K)

>reddit is group think
wow, who would of fucking thought?

how does this compare to other subr-ddits? I assume they are all the same.

>we
i'm here since 06, there's still no fucking we

Try r/politics or some shit like that. Or those circlejeck subs where you get banned for not joining in.

>we

what did they mean by that? far as I know you all are just part of my conscious projection and this reality doesn't exist

WE

>SWEDISH

Attached: p4pking.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

Does anybody deny that Sup Forums is an echo chamber? Serious question.

meanwhile they're posting in the mueller and don't realise the irony

>analyzed reddit
>succumb to groupthink
No shit.
>/ptg/ is Sup Forums
Fuck off to reddit, you have overstayed your welcome.

If Sup Forums were an echo chamber I wouldn't be angry every time I leave it.

>The_Mueller
either these fags are projecting or they're just jealous because they need bots to keep afloat, probably a mix of both

Attached: 763.png (680x807, 39K)

Left unexamined of course is the fact that the entirety of the mass media and the "acceptable" social media culture are dominated by left-wing groupthink enforced by massive censorship.

If six months is all it takes for exposure to one right-wing site to alter someone's perception, what does 20 years of constant left-wing indoctrination do?

But no, Leftists cannot self-analyze because that would require self reflection, and reflecting on the state of being a Leftist must be a suicidally depressing enterprise.

>Post an image from an echo chamber
Hmmm

it's not group think, it's half shills and half mindless normies. so i guess basically the same as Sup Forums...

Attached: 1519218675313.jpg (1028x543, 41K)

Aww the poor faggot is scared if the muricans rising, you poor thing. Burn in hell motherfucker.

Wtf, we want one super state, sharia and own nothing now

>((("science")))
kys

Well I've been along the ride since the beginning. My opinion hasn't changed. I still dont like Trump. But I still think he's funny.
Nice b8 tho

>personnel
You can't even spell how can you think that you can even formulate a proper argument if you can't even formulate a proper sentence. Man Sup Forums is stupid

don't try to find consistency in the kikes' kvetching, you'll go mad trying

This topic alone should be proof that Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber, you unbelievable moron.

they have literally no self awareness do they

The Autobots are robots but they're also a group. And they think. the ingredients are all there.

or wouldn't be if you niggers would take a hike and stop spamming generals and shitty bait every day.

Not so fast!

Attached: 99A69AA1-44FF-4E3A-A13C-8F942E6CF734.jpg (750x422, 51K)

I wonder how many times they saw Sweden get btfo

Sup Forums is an arm of (((their))) agenda. The entire internet has been weaponized to drive a wedge between people

>implying the rest of the internet isn't a leftist echo chamber.

Sup Forums is an echochamber because only the truth survives

Attached: 1492984185001.png (701x495, 153K)

Don't worry goyim, WMDs in Iraq cheerleader Robert Mueller is gonna rescue you from Drumpf.

Attached: 1502266661456.jpg (776x623, 207K)

Attached: 1505724710237.png (585x560, 263K)

by Sup Forums they mean "everyone who doesn't bend the knee to the kike agenda" aka all the nonshills

Kikes can't handle the diversity

Attached: 1500436426967.jpg (2128x962, 493K)

>Swedish Researchers

Anyone else succumbed to group think?

>I still think of pol is mostly subhuman hapas with low IQ

Might as well out right trusting niggers

Attached: 1520726628430.gif (499x367, 3.47M)

/r/the_donald poster here.

It is true, we do agree on quite a number of things. However, when a large number of people agree, it generally means they are right.

This echo chamber is a farcical notion. Sometimes, you need an echo chamber for harmonics. It isn't a bad thing as libtards will have you believe.

TL;DR, echo chamber doesn't mean shit, wear it as a badge of honor.

>MFW that image is real
The left treats Mueller like a super hero, when this is all done and Trump is fine, I wonder how many leftist will kill themselves?

Attached: 043FC033-5479-4D01-A300-89905A837745.jpg (325x346, 44K)

the claim doesnt apply to you if you only study the other side

Attached: thinkingblack.jpg (801x653, 48K)

How might t-d become further radicalized?

Attached: C_hSnKvVoAA0fbc.jpg (416x332, 23K)

yea "we" do

)))We(((

And to be fair we here at Sup Forums only need about 8 weeks to do the job.

lol nigger I despise more than 95% of the retards that fester these threads

Attached: FB_IMG_1520615633263.jpg (960x862, 37K)

>Implying
>Implyyyying
>Immplajjingggg

Fuck you.

Implying this isn't true of every political community.

Attached: globalpop.jpg (624x466, 124K)

>reddit
>implying Sup Forums

I've been here for >13 years and still use I, faggot.

go back.

The eternal Swede strikes again.

>TFW you use all your brain

Brainlets, when will they learn

Attached: Magnets threat.jpg (914x987, 551K)

>Swedish

Attached: 1499297775743.jpg (433x579, 71K)

The irony

>Literally

Attached: 1.jpg (479x317, 23K)

>brainlets
>learn

Attached: holyfuckdude.jpg (800x526, 68K)

The right is the most diversive group. One one hand, Nazi. On the other, ancap

No ban, no downvote, being unpopular make you more visible.

Non white groups never say "I", they are trained to say "we" from the cradle

>swedish

ok

PRAISE

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>not having natural EM shielding around your brain
actually, this would explain a lot of things abput a lot of people, and about brainwashing and why it doesn't work on some, only some people have enough natural EM shielding protecting their brains from the CIA niggers mkultra mind control waves

From the far left point of view, there is only normal people who give themselves whole to the far left cause and literal nazis.

>using the word "we" = group-think
>what an incredibly profound analysis of group-think dynamic! yhey must all be be geniuses!

What about "we, the people"? or "we, as Americans"? I suppose these are cases of group-think too?

Friendly reminded, this is what happens quotas and positive discrimination determine university admission

Attached: 1520903567467.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

that's half true, if only it were wholy true, the world would look a lot different, it would be infinitely better than this

Hmm .. When I heard of this site, I just figured I had rubbed off on a lot of people. I loaded up redsit once, they were just rubbing one off

>Swedish

Attached: tumblr_o54nwxzPgJ1v29k2ao1_500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

They're born into it. That's another point in favor of the "redpill" analogy