Just finished pic related

>just finished pic related
>legit first time i feel bad because an anime ended

It was bretty gud but you clearly don't watch enough anime

Show is great, but overrated on MAL. The VN was better so if you're interested you should look into that. Fags on this site are going to tell you that it's Reddit, but they're fags.

>first time i feel bad because an anime ended
why would you even watch anime if you felt this way?

You're gonna feel even worse when S;G0 begins.

That's true, I'm still a newbie weeb. What have you seen that you think surpasses it?

Boku no pico

[favourite anime] is the best anime

There's plenty of side material for you to dive into if you'd like to continue exploring Steins;Gate.

Read the VNs

>Dictionary example of reddit starter pack for ironic weebs
Just fuck off mate.

>Weeb
You need to go back faggot.

You need to go back.

Eromanga Sensei

>Ironic anime watcher
Let me guess, you have pink hair and love neptunia yeah? Never post here again.

Hey there is literally nothing wrong with Nep

There is if you are one of those ironic weebs. It means you don´t actually like Neptunia because of SoL elements the constant parody of the video game industry.

Nothing wrong with the series, everything wrong with the retarded fanbase that consist of normalfaggots that wants to ban and censor anything they don´t like even though Neptunia is pretty much part of what they want gone.

I hate Nep because the translation is fucking trash and ruins the entire IP by extension.

If CH really cared they would bring down the hammer on NISA, but they don´t give a fuck. Ys devs went and ruined NISA ass for their shit translation and now they work for free to fix that shit.

Am I fucking glad that Falcom outed NISA on their fucking awful job, like god dam. NISA has been doing this shit for a decade and no one did anything about it.

>That fucking D2 and Witch and the Hundred Knight English version that ruined PS3s
>Never released a patch to fix it
They need to die