Guru Guru

The most exciting time of the week is fast approaching, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0rxpQI0ZbY
twitter.com/sevens_story/status/940548948011368448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only two episodes left
This isn't the best time of the week anymore.

For this week, and the next, it will be

Holy shit one more week

>[HorribleSubs] Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017) - 23 [720p].mkv
It's time.

feels

Was that intentional and marketing?

Pretty intense climax for a gag comedy show, even with all the jokes to break up the serious ambiance.

Kiss when?

What the fuck am I watching?

Peak Kita Kita performance

Nah, he was just in Akihabara for this segment while that promotion happened to take place. Nice coincidence that it happened in the Dragon Quest episode, though.

>this entire fucking scene
Holy shit I didn't expect to feel this bad watching a gag comedy show. I'm glad Kukuri and Raid became friends though.

>zusammen tanzen und in frieden leben
>ich möchte von herrn giri das tanzen lernen
>ich bin der beste tanzer der welt
Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=y0rxpQI0ZbY

Does it hurt any of you to know they never had a chance with Kukuri because the OTP has been established from the start? I guess if they were really smart they'd have spent more time with potential plan b's instead of betting it all on the cutest dumpling ever. If nothing else Raid always has a cute deshi semen demon waiting for him and Juju can just settle for femdomming Toma every day.

Goddamn, I'm gonna have such a traumatic post anime depression after this. I really don't want it to end.

I'm really glad Kukuri got a nendoroid though, matches the anime proportions perfectly as well. Can't wait to display it on my desk at work

Toma/Juju is the shittiest shit and I'm tired of shitters banging on about it.

His suffering is moe.

Why are you so mad about it?

Happy to see (and hear) Kurjue one last time.

It hurts me to be reminded that shippers exist.

I wonder if we'll see the ending next week

Fucking maximum trolled by the "ending".

Was really thinking this was it and they were just going to put some random bullshit in the last ep.

I think the ending will have more to do with nike + kukuri than defeating giri

No.

Considering it's called "Engaged! A Heart in Love!" I'd be surprised if it didn't.

>best design
>only one episode
Nande?

But still. I mean, I get that this show is half built on anticlimaxes played for laughs, but the final boss better at least EXIST.

They started the ED early to give a "last scene epilogue montage" feel. Fucking nice.

>JuJu riding a Wolf
I'm sure that could have been phrased better.

You'd rather her just be alone the rest of her life? She's got to at least take home a consolation prize and Toma would look excellent in a skirt.
These threads are fairly devoid of shipping considering how much romance is played at in this series, there's a massive amount of shipping potential that is thankfully not being capitalized on.

It's pretty obvious things aren't cleared yet since we haven't seen the mysterious evil mist from the beginning of the episode during the Giri battle.

Bet she fucks like a tiger

Are you implying she has what it takes to be a cosmonaut, satan?

poor juju

The way they adapted this episode was pretty interesting. They skipped introducing a character who tells Kukuri that the Migu Migu tribe disappeared inside the Heart in Love and that she needs to perform it, but given the title of the final episode, that's bound to happen anyway. They made the confrontation at Giri's castle a lot more epic, Kukuri's staff originally broke against random monsters while the party was approaching Giri's castle rather than against Kaya himself. Also, the group didn't split up in the manga, Nike simply watched Kaya and Kukuri's battle and Raid got BTFO by accident by the golems when the party first reached Zan. I have to say the anime handled him in particular a lot better.

Unfortunately the anime skipped a very short reappearence from Planano, though they added the one frpm Goedicke when Nike fights Raid.

From the way you described it, it seems like the anime has the objectively superior version of these events.
>Unfortunately the anime skipped a very short reappearence from Planano
I take it back, this shit sucks. It SUCKS

I'm going to miss it so much.

What happened to its bone?

>she goes into shouting crazy mode while riding you like a cowgirl on the run
I want it.

I think They will adapt [spoilerplanano cameo[/spoiler] on the Chibi Theater.

They did it with the last sword.

my bad... delete this...

You can delete your own posts. bottom right

Oh shit, I completely forgot they were a thing. I wish someone would collect and sub them, they probably adapted much of the less important stuff that got cut.

Juju is pure and innocent, you fucking degenerate. Burn.

Didn't someone in these threads said he would do them? That he'd release them alongside subbed BDs or something along those lines.

Look at how casual and shameless she is stripping practically naked in front of multiple boys, this is not the action of a pure girl.

>gif

Who cares when the OTP is this great?

tsudsuru!!

So this guy is Giri and he's just fucking with them, right?

I think so. Guru Guru is troll meta series but denying the final boss is a bit too much.

No transmutation circle?!?

Ah, i see you're a hero of culture as well.

I definitely think that Giri really exists but I'm not sure if it's that demon specifically or someone else.

Wasn't he trapped in Left Island all this time?

He was only trapped when Kukuri was there. And that's only if we believe he was telling the truth.

So Nike gets the Four Sword next week? They did specifically say his element blades would become one.

Kukuri and Nike are perfect for each other. I'm glad to see my daughter's feelings be reciprocated finally!

I can't believe this will end soon.

This was the first time he actually sincerely cried

I need a webm of that Kita Kita dance

Reminder that Kukuriactually fucking died this episode

I like threesomes so that sort of thing has never been a problem for me.

>threesomes
Nike/Kukuri/Juju or Nike/Kukuri/Raid?

Raid is a dork so he stays out. At least there are plenty of cute demon girls around.

>Kukuri dreamed all the demons into existence
I should have seen it coming

Nike/Kukuri/Planano, we only do oyakodon here

So you're saying Kukuri is autistic? Then what about 300 years ago? What will Kaya do with Raid?

>you'll never have a daughterwife as cute as Planano
Why even exist anymore

He was trapped together with the girl who discovered how to seal him, if that means something.

Any stitches and webms

DORK.

Poor Raid. He deserves something.

he's already a best, what more can he receive?

Cutie

twitter.com/sevens_story/status/940548948011368448

Maybe Pink Bomb can finally notice him.

I can't read Chinese, user

Are audio webms banned on Sup Forums? I couldn't upload it with audio.

We can always hope for a S2,an OAV, a game,artbook,anything.

They were never allowed.

Only on the webm board allows sound

Upload an audio version to the anime thread on and crosslink it.

gif of best boy singing to cheer me up please

Toma has a nice view.

Why does Kukuri's hair color change dark to light over the season?

>gif

Kukuri was extra cute this episode.

w-webum p-please