HAPPENING COVER UP BLOWN

Yesterdays slip up caught the shills off guard and in their rush for a new narrative have fucked up again

Controlled op sites like Redstate have issued out a explanation that David simply left school after the shooting and came right back to do interviews.....when the fact the school would be on locked down and no one would be allowed on campus much less in the school they added that even tho his own words saying he biked back to school that he never went back on campus.....

They fucked up again when they failed to cover for this interview taken in Davids own words at 930

youtube.com/watch?v=7ucL1ErKb9g

This interview with (((student))) Alex view was taken indoors inside of a school complete with her own words describing their setting inside as the school.
HER OWN WORDS
>In these closest"s

the school was locked down to everyone as a active crime scene and now we will watch as the kikes try to add ever more twist to the plot to explain away this interview.....

Attached: 1522101941774.jpg (1800x700, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxOd3prTakQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Zf7mjQ8U
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/ysh1m#selection-1849.0-1849.353
archive.fo/RpH2I
archive.fo/RpH2I
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jeff Heinrich off duty police man and Douglas baseball coach

Attached: kyle-lamans-foot.jpg (846x1632, 1.1M)

what was this nigger up to?

Attached: Sgt. Jeff Heinrich florida shooting.png (713x317, 43K)

this thread is getting no attention, and it deserves it.

Attached: 1416729574440.jpg (575x600, 53K)

>What is am?
>What is pm?

Lol alright keep grabbing at straws.

>After his mother’s death on Nov. 1st, Cruz and his 17-year-old brother stayed at a trailer in Lantana with a family friend, Rocxanne Deschamps. On Nov. 28th, Deschamps called 911 to report one of Cruz’s outbursts.

Rocxanne Deschamps 911 call. Her voice at :43
youtube.com/watch?v=QxOd3prTakQ

for comparison here is Roxanne Deschamps speaking. go to 5:19
youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Zf7mjQ8U
911 call is a totally different person. Not only is the shooting questionable, but so is the 911 call.

so he took this footage 6 hours before the shooting or 6 hours after in a locked down school?

Shills already on damage control >1 post by this ID

We have to get normies on twitter to blow this up.

I got on this thread just to ask where is that from?

Attached: 1516662265200.jpg (480x364, 39K)

>monitoring this thread

Attached: 1487599566294.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

jew spotted

Attached: pepe investigation unit.jpg (882x731, 124K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OFly5Ut5Jag

Attached: kim and james snead.jpg (2736x1290, 505K)

BUMP.

This thread needs more attention. Holy shit.

Yeah, 2 jews.

Spread this shit. People need to see this.

You’re a literal retard. In the video you can see light outside. It’s not 9:30PM you spergelord, as it would be dark. And they are in the school so.. they broke in to an active crime scene?

Bump
it’s always been about the video where the chick clearly says they are hiding in the film closet at 9:32. Just spread this one video. Forget all else. There is no way to explain this video where they are being shot at, at 9:32...

Attached: 6B9E82D4-8708-4C4F-8882-2E6E67F50B25.jpg (750x984, 405K)

there are actually 2 girls speaking. Isabella Robinson the jew is on camera. Alex View the jew (probably) is not on camera, audio only

Attached: Isabelle 9-11 florida.png (671x1363, 1011K)

If this is really that important, it shouldn't stop at this thread.

CNN will keep giving this schmuck all the air time they need to push anti-gun sentiment.

Attached: 4.jpg (799x799, 99K)

Attached: kikepuppetexposed.png (249x361, 144K)

Not sure what you pic is showing
>Rothschild
Something fishy I am sure is going on there though
Annnnndddddd
Bump

Attached: 5454154.gif (200x229, 52K)

I been posting this thread 2 days now multiple times it gets slid like a bitch

the girl isabella Robinson that Hogg has on camera. the photo found in the street on 9/11 is her as a baby with her mom.

Bump

Shills are sliding this important thread.

Fuvk this faggots ads like. Someone found his reddit acct, aS reading it this morning some of it pretty dann fun. He straight up says that autism and alcoholism run in his family, among other things.

Share more.

Sheriff Scott (((Israel))) is going to show the public the CCTV cam footage of Cruz entering the school with a large duffel bag, and calmly, systematically shooting teachers and students; amirite tho?
#ReleaseTheFootage

Attached: Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz.jpg (550x594, 61K)

Holy shit. SHARE THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED.

The shills aren't even posting ITT because they don't want to bump the content.

Attached: 1520985028280m.jpg (767x1024, 187K)

hell no. I thought they would AT LEAST show some pre shooting action. The problem is, if they showed footage you would see pic related

Attached: police scanner gas mask.png (498x489, 246K)

Get in here faggots. We've found the smoking gun.

Attached: 1521038262304.jpg (1024x773, 290K)

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB, HOGG!

you didn't find anything, retard

This goy gets it. Download and save the video. SHARE it to as many people as possible. We've found the smoking gun.

Attached: 1515194377544.jpg (315x326, 33K)

I told you guys to hire me instead of going for the cheap guy, Enjoy your non-functional new world order and the rest of your very short lives.

Which one of the Tree shooters was wearing a gas mask? Did all Three shooters use tear gas to flush out the students and teachers? Where did they get IDF-grade tear gas tho?

bump. Funny how like two days ago there were so many posts saying "guys stop talking about this because the news is going to drop it just let it die dont give this any more attention"

When interviewed by police, Bradley said he brought the weapons with him from Texas because he "needed them with him for his mission."

"Francho went on to say he can't tell us what he does for work or why he has all the guns with him, but that he is down in this area working for a government agency that is dealing with a virus," police wrote in a report.

Attached: 1519175428896.jpg (1200x801, 67K)

bumped and monitoring

trying again. noticed it didn't get bumped to 1st page

WOAH SATAN'S QUINTS

bumparooni

Attached: Aryan Women in Wheat Fields.jpg (226x273, 15K)

He is very concerned about this thread. It might foil his plans.

Attached: 1522250103963.jpg (500x710, 94K)

Bump

Double-Satan commands this thread bumped to the top. Time for them to learn false flags don't work anymore with Sup Forums around.

Attached: image.gif (500x284, 929K)

I noticed sometimes when people are bumping that it will remain on 4th or 6th page or whatever. My numericals are truth

bump

Bump

Has the video been saved? Kiketube will prob delete

Bump
Many shills sliding

bump.

It's time to flog this Hogg

lol

I'm convinced that there might be some tool that is used to prevent threads with game-changing information like this from seeing the light of day.

Bumppppppppppp holy fuuuucckkk bummmppppppppppppppppppppppp

Redstate always seemed weird, I stopped reading in 2012 or 13

Bump

I will bump this once again for importance

Attached: 5yTMxt.jpg (710x960, 76K)

If they choose not to do their jobs in informing the public of what happened, and stop people from putting words in their mouths, then it's time to re-focus on Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
#ReleaseTheFootage
#FireIncompetantIsrael
#MossadBrowardFBI

Attached: BSo-Update.jpg (653x252, 34K)

BBBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPFFFFFSCCCHHHTTTT

I couldnt say how many shooters there were, but I think they def using smoke canisters
>Mr. Beigel had initially accompanied his class down to the second floor when the alarm went off. But as shots echoed through the hallways, he shepherded them back upstairs to take cover in the classroom. One of the last students to slip inside the classroom was Matthew Zeif, 14, just ahead of Mr. Beigel. Seconds later, the room filled with smoky haze
((((smoke bombs))))
archive.is/ysh1m#selection-1849.0-1849.353

Francho shit is crazy.

Yay. Flalse flag thread. Keep sticking your heads up your asses. Makes for highly entertaining reads.

bompstock

Attached: 1522272254566.jpg (271x186, 5K)

Why are all their false flag covers so fucking terrible now?
They haven't had a good one in years.
No attention to detail anymore.

Attached: 1519461250471.jpg (551x500, 55K)

bump

Attached: The Golden Throne - aesthetic.jpg (1500x1000, 718K)

I think he might have used that footage over a recording he took later at night at someone's home. So its footage during the day, but recordings from the night. It would make his timeline make sense, and it even fits him being amateur as all get out at editing and recording. A professional would have time stamped the footage, or the interview to show they don't happen at the same time.

how to download a video from youtube?

>hiding in the film closet at 9:32. Just spread this one video
this
got you senpai
archive.fo/RpH2I

change word youtube to hooktube

bompstock for awareness

Attached: 20180315_161043.png (1440x1433, 616K)

ahh so thanks user, this one is likely going to be disappeared from youtube before long

Idk if im an idiot, but what is a 503 error and why do I keep getting it for archive

All 3 of the Mossad agents/shooters are likely in Tel Aviv enjoying drinks with little umbrellas in them
>From the article: "Mr. Beigal (Bagel) lel ..."
So, how quickly they shifted the narrative from investigation to repealing the 2A. These things, whatever they are, aren't too bright

Attached: msdhs.jpg (690x725, 222K)

If the video ITT gets deleted, reupload it and if this thread is gone, make a new one to feature it.

This is game breaking. I cannot express how important this is to waking up the masses.

Dumbass Hogboy really dropped the ball on this one, no wonder he was a Meth-head before he was recruited as a crisis actor.

Why in the living FUCK is Gloria Allred there?

fucked if i understand any of this but i suppose it seems bumpworthy

parkland was a planned operation from before the election, it was supposed to be Hillary's defining moment and part of her uniparty "purple revolution" of democrat/republican "bipartisan" politicians enacting major gun bans. Trump won and fucked up everything for them but they decided to use it anyways as a wedge issue

Attached: 1521788975320.png (670x508, 378K)

The shooting supposedly took place at 2:20 pm. But in the video posted here David Hogg says it's 9:32.

Im just an idiot lol disregard, bump again though

Attached: 7GF3D.png (940x300, 28K)

It's another lies on lies cover story, like Vegas.

JEEBUZZ H! If Gloria Allred gets one more facelift, she'll be wearing a goatee

>503 error
idk i'm not having issues
try with http like this
archive.fo/RpH2I
or instal "https everywhere" as an addon for your web browser

Attached: 1522249857430.png (563x294, 29K)

We are going to need more damning evidence though. We really need the smoking cannon.

Attached: 1511036818901.jpg (358x339, 57K)

He had to leave to try and wash off the gunpowder residue.
Just kidding of course. A rifle as small as a .22 would probably knock his punk ass to the ground.

Good question. Rocxanne Deschamps is incredibly suspicious.

Attached: Rocxanne Deschamps-Roxanne Deschamps.png (716x483, 481K)

A 5 hour difference in time is a major discrepancy. I would say five to ten minutes in time variance is normal in recalling a tragic event but five hours is something that cannot be explained away.

Thanks man, yeah idk, it happened in another thread with an archive link as well

I found something. It's a shill.

Indeed. It blog's the whole lid off this thing.

No wonder we have had mass shooting after mass shooting in the past few years. It's almost all staged to push an agenda via problem > reaction > solution tactics.

Get in here faggots, we're going to war!

Attached: 8493335701_f00b09a21c_o-1000x795.jpg (1000x795, 97K)

People are here, just not necessarily posting

It also helps when you only let people see the mass shootings that you want them to.

Attached: chicago2017.png (334x550, 57K)

Got the addon but I still get it, from what I just read its from overload or maintenance but idk

You should email or preferably call the producers for Hannity and Tucker about possessing irrefutable evidence that destroys the timeline and brings into serious question of who is Hogg and other aspects.

last thing before i leave this thread, don't forget about Stacey Lippel, a teacher describing the scene
>a gunman firing 'barrages' of bullets
>full metal garb
interview here
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4

picture of cruz arrested
>Full metal garb

Attached: 1520380975719.jpg (964x723, 222K)

Bump