Battle Angel Alita by James Cameron

JUST

I don't know about you, but I could stare into her eyes for eternity!

Didn't even know this was anime related until the virgins started to sperg out!
I'm totally going to watch this when it comes out.

as with all western adaptations prepare for the worst and be ready to still be dissapointed.

Guys, something is off about this picture, I just can't put my finger on it..

James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron!

I think this will be one of the biggest bombs ever, both critically and commercially.

I'm terrified this will make anime mainstream.

She is a Ro...

We can only hope.

there is now fucking way this movie is a success. the bug eyes are awful.

It's a passion project based on a property no one knows about. It's doomed.

Holy shit...

>ayy lmao

Sup Forums hates it so much Im starting to expect it to be a huge success

It already is though. Couple days ago i was sitting at the traffic lights and had a Mercedes AMG GT with a full Nisekoi wrap pull up next to me, and there was a 60 year old gray dude sitting in it. I had a barely clothed Onodera and Chitoge stare at me while my jaw went slack.

You're making this up.

I pray to GOD that it becomes a Box Office Disaster and anime gets saved from western clutches.

No, i'm not. I can see why you think so though, i had a hard time trusting my eyes as well.

There's always a few anime cars around my campus every semester, and I have NO CLUE why. We have no cons or anything here, but these Kancolle and Idolmaster cars just turn up.

Ready Player One is doing the anime eyes too

Instead of leaving your containment board to post this why not just complain about this over there?

Because hollywood Death Note and Ghost in the Shell were such huge successes amirite

Like Ghost in the Shell?

The real shocker was the wrap on a beautiful $150000 car. I can understand if someone wants to do that to their Dodge Neon or something like that, that's cool, but that felt like spitting in the face of god.

Both had racial issues with L being a nigger and whitewhashing the mc into pork in the shell.
This just has big eyes, maybe the mainstream likes it.

You're fucking dumb. Normal people aren't rabid SJWs like you. They don't give a flying fuck about that. Retard.

You have to go back.

Fantastic post.

The huge eyes are going to bite them in the ass, people won't go to the movie because they'll just be weirded out.

I don't get how the whole "she's robot who cares" defense works when she's suffering from anime blackface.

That still looks like a human being. The thing in OP doesn't.

I think a PG13 adaptation of a manga full of murders, drugs, brain eating killer robots and spine thieves has way more problems to deal with than JUST'ing their MC face. It won't help, for sure, but people who will pretend it's the reason it fails are probably wrong.

Why do you post your radical political beliefs on Sup Forums?

Yes I'm sure general audiences care about this source material they've never heard of being changed.

>when you are so deep into twitter rainwash you see the word black you think Sup Forums
Get help.

No I think you are a fucking SJW when you are so fucking obsessed with muh cultural appropriation, you fucking moron.

>never heard about
it's in the top 10 best sellers manga in most non american countries. It's overall way bigger than GITS.

lol you are making no sense. I'll just repeat what you need to do: get help. That raving lunatic post of yours aren't healthy.

No, it is not bigger than GitS and you know it's not, yet you posted it because it's apparently important to you to be right on the internet even when you're obviously wrong.
No I'm sure it's perfectly normal to get butthurt because a fictional character in an adaptation has the wrong skin color, nothing insane about that at all.

the raving lunatics are what make this board so special

If they have to change it for a general audience, maybe they should make something original instead. Calling it an adaptation only makes the original audience unhappy with the result, and the general audience wouldn't even care where it came from.

Well, I pray to GOD that it is at least moderately successful because I've been waiting for it for about TWO FUCKING DECADES, and I'll be damned if I don't watch it.

> lol
back to wherever you were from.

>muh autism culture

>Robert Rodriguez

How horrifying.

Stop making threads about this shit dammit. Not Sup Forums.

>Gally starts to talk in spanish

It's also garbage. What's your point?

nothing wrong with paying homage to his favorite game of all time

>there are people on Sup Forums now unironically defending American influence on Japanese media

Hey look a Sup Forums shitposting thread where everyone pretends to be retarded and the retards think they're in good company.

This, this fuckers name is a huge red flag.

Why don't people fucking understand? This is the same problem that 90%of CGI that is present in anime has and has ever had.

If you use visual effects or methods of animation that are meant to look like what the established norm an audience is hoping see ei. TRADITIONAL 2D ANIMATION. But it is integrated so poorly that the transition between the two or the differences between them are so impossible to ignore that it is immersion breaking, people are not going to fucking like it.

These characters are supposed to look like live action actors and anime characters at the same time. Regardless of your preference it's gonna look weird and off putting because it's something trying to represent both things while in actuality is representing neither correctly.

But user he made Spy Kids! and Sharkboy and Lava girl!

her arms look like some gay etsy shit

So is James Cameron's to be fair.
Hasn't made a good movie since T2.

Isn´t she Mechazawa´s girlfriend?

>I could stare into her eyes for eternity!

>We hate 90's-stylised imaginary now
Stick to iseki flavor of the week animees gay boys

That was my point

Don't talk shit about my nigga Cameron

Real talk, I, Robot was a good movie. It even tangentially touched on the themes of the book.

Can we also complain about cosplaying dying their hair to 2D colors

Ready Player One looks bad but half of the movie is an animated film set in a videogame with uncanny valley characters

If you don't live in a country that punishes such independent thoughts, go right ahead.

>unironic "Glorious Nippon" Bullshit.

At a university its 99.99% of the time going to be some super fob asian rich kid. Especially if its a classic ricer car like a lancer or whatever.

I hope this movie will creep people out so much normalfags abandon anime forever.

How many times are you going to post this you faggot?

>Cameron's doing it on purpose to force that feeling of uncanny valley.

i appreciate that. but a part of me thinks this;

>them anime crybaby faggots keeps complaining about films adapted from mangos and animes not following the source material. there; big fucking animoo eyes, just like the source material.

Bruh
look at this dude

>being this paranoid

She doesn't have big eyes in her own universe. You are writitng a whole fanfiction to defend a product solely based on your fantasies. Get help. Or at least read the fucking manga first, retard.

>animoo eyes, just like the source material
In this case, every character should have them. Not just her.

>I am wrong but If I say no I won
get help.

>Hey look a Sup Forums shitposting thread where everyone pretends to be retarded and the retards think they're in good company.
I think you can apply this statement to Sup Forums in general. I can't wait until it's Sup Forums 2.0.

Wasted trips. Fuck off back to Sup Forums or whatever normalfag board you came from.

>how dare you not like this
>see it looks like the "animoo" you like
>but I don't like it, I'm not a le virgin

I-I liked From Dusk Till Down

Sin City was awesome. Sit your ass down, kiddo.

>source material
did you even read it? Her eyes are supposed to be the same size as everyone else's.

Like doing it "ironically" was any better