Do blacks have the ability to enter a state of flow? To be clear...

Do blacks have the ability to enter a state of flow? To be clear, what I mean by flow: A state of dramatically enhanced cognitive functioning, focus and concentration during which outside potentially disruptive stimuli are easily ignored, time perception is altered or removed, and the brain excels at problem solving within a given context by using neural pathways and connections in an incredibly effective manner.

If you've ever absolutely assraped highly skilled opponents at a complex videogame (gtfo racing game fags and fifa fags) for hours on end, written 200 pages of your novel in a single coffee fueled night, or written a whole bunch of functioning code way more complex than you ever thought you were capable of... then you know what I'm talking about.

But I suspect that this is a white aryan trait. I theorize that blacks (primarily, relative to other minorities) don't experience a state of temporary godlike cerebral ascension, but instead experience the opposite. When triggered, their brains resort to a primitive animal state making them highly aggressive, destructive and dangerous or scared for their lifes. And they cannot control themselves or their thirst for blood during this state. If you've spend a few hours on liveleak, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Is there a racial element to this issue? Is it spiritual (I believe so)?

Let's have a chat about it, Sup Forums

Attached: 0f87313e5b5e95da5588cce6e483f347e7321e08dd32817972a51b13123d1e91.jpg (750x1000, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yW43Th0mJ5k?t=2m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=1CSdTP_q7g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know.I doubt it is white trait tho.Not many people can do it even among whites.

They do this while they steal your hubcap. It’s called “hitting a lick”.

Idk man but does shitposting essays on Sup Forums for hours on end count as flow?

Black rappers have had their brains scanned and been recorded entering the flow state while freestyling.
youtu.be/yW43Th0mJ5k?t=2m17s

Must feel great to write all that shit while still remaining a fucking retard

This is very interesting article to read, regarding the lack of abstract thinking in blacks. You have to keep in mind that in parts of Africa the wheel was not invented until colonization. Many African languages were not codified, they were only oral. It's hard to enter godlike problem solving mode when your language doesn't have a word for triangle, square, past, future or time.

Attached: 1462137408616.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

You mean flow state? Like Dragon Ball Z?

Yeah they can. I've never seen Semites do it though.

Attached: 1c392169309cb3d2278b9d449feabf3a0b100fa62f852ad32ce6e0f633695982.jpg (505x600, 109K)

If you want to experience flow, buy and download the game Super Hexagon, it's like 2 bucks. Well worth it.

that's interesting af. and makes perfect sense. i'll discard it on the grounds that it doesn't fit my world view though. (jk)

really? is it that rare? i kind of doubt that it is desu, most people are just dumb af and hardly have any strong interests in anything that could put them in a state of flow. so few people nowadays are creative in any way for instance.

leaf begone

youtube.com/watch?v=1CSdTP_q7g4

Video related. The goal is surviving one minute by guiding the little triangle through the gaps.

Yes, lets talk about the flow.
How does one get into it again?
I used to enter it all the time in my early. Ten years later it's getting difficult. I dunno if it's right to blame browsing and Sup Forums. It probably is. I don't stay focused. Projects seem unimportant after a short time and I forget why I got invested in the first place.

Attached: UUW0sWpkXzIiasMZh20QsYKsi8tJYeTuAj9V9An8mBo.jpg (508x767, 122K)

*in my early twenties.

you have to be interested in what you are doing

NOT WITH A BROKE. NOSE THA KS TO YOUR NIGGERISTIC GANGSTALKING NETWORK OF DEGENERATE DICKSHRINKS YOU FUCKING
LUNAR FAGGOT KEKTARD FAGGOT FUCK

Attached: 1480742364018.jpg (225x225, 6K)

gee whiz thanks

>Do blacks have the ability to enter a state of flow?
>flow
AY YO
A
Y

Y
O

the problem is staying interested. you may as well say, 'you've got to solve the problem.'

possibly. finished back to back 20 page papers, A on the first, A- on the second. It's pretty simple, all you need to do is intensify forward firepower, and fucking wing it

and you are a member of the proud tribe of black peoples?

this, it is an ubermensch trait.
it is a mutation which allows some individuals to excel in our current technological society.
because the individuals who exhibit this trait are naturally more wealthy and successful than their peers we can expect this trait to become more prevalent in the human race over the course of the next few million years.
assuming we don't go extinct before them

black people can do it in certain domains, see the fighting game community or michael jackson

and any given black person can be an exception