Is Atomwaffen legit or an FBI operation?

Is Atomwaffen legit or an FBI operation?

Attached: Atomwaffen.jpg (1194x836, 214K)

use your brain

Attached: Dylann Roof.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Muslims

My brain tells me that they are incels who decided to form a Beta Uprising terrorist group.

Attached: Betawaffen Roastie Genocide.jpg (1619x2175, 1.47M)

It's a legit FBI operation.

Can you provide some evidence on that?

They're edgy Satanists. So let's talk about Satanism....

Zoroastrianism is the oldest Aryan religion of Iran and the first truly monotheistic faith. The prophet Zoroaster created not only the concept of a single God but also a single all evil entity which opposed the all-good, all-powerful God. Ahriman was the name of the archetypal opposer of goodness. Originally, the God was the collective consciousness of man which always sought to do what is good and kind to humanity's survival, while the Devil Ahriman represented the drive towards degeneracy, murder, and especially, wrath or violence. Zoroastrianism was a system designed to free mankind from lower level thinking which spirals into degeneracy and produces suffering.

While in Babylonian captivity the Hebrew elders learned Zoroastrian theology, but instead of converting, they twisted and perverted the religion and renamed it "Judaism." Now, the God was a war-like figure while the Devil was anything or anyone who opposed him. Judaism because a system of enslaving the other peoples rather than liberating everyone.

To worship the Satan or to pay homage through Satanism is simply the practice of Judaism.
AtomWaffen are white people who have been deceived by one of the Jew's most oldest tricks.
And so it is no wonder their movement is full of the worst kinds of degenerates and failure is their only reward.

Satanism is Judaism. And because "Aryan" means "noble," none of these people are Aryan but rather Honorary Jews.

Attached: jew merchant satanist.png (448x539, 267K)

All of this shit sounds gay. Can we just be pagans?

Attached: Varg in the Brush.jpg (600x900, 160K)

They're a bunch of satanists that worship an MKULTRA experiment reject (Charles Manson)
I'm fairly certain the group is dead by now. One of their northwest guys got doxxed recently. Half their group already split over the satanism.

>incels
Hi leftypol

there's a right way and wrong way to use spirituality. but sure...

Attached: hitler occult 2.png (1541x143, 23K)

They are the most blatant Fed honeypot ever. Not necessarily FBI though, ATF niggers like to do shit like this too.

>ifunnywaffen
Even if they are real they are a joke

The FBI could shut these fuckers down any time. They want them to commit a terrorist attack that will reflect on the right.

Turbo LARPers that should have died with IronLARP.

USAs Antipodean resistance.
Antipodean resistance with guns.

So My guess is 2/3 members are .gov spooks, undercover cops, informants ect...
There is a screencap somewhere about just how thoroughly they infiltrated & controlled right wing militias in the 90's and broke most of them up.

Also is it true you have to cut your gfs bum with a razor to be a member?

Idk. TRS said they did that in the leaked Discord logs but I can't find the logs.

Do they have a 12 step de-radicalization program that sets its members up with a job once they de-radicalise their right wing beliefs?

I've seen the image posted here.

My guess is the government encourages them to do that so they can use it against them in court if necessary.

>Satanic gf bum cutting group that worships Hitler = GO TO JAIL FOR ABUSE.

Either that or some Chad fuckwit in the leadership gets off on it and encouraged the whole group to do it.

Yeah, it's a real image.

Attached: AbsolutelyFuckingInsane.png (481x500, 325K)

Authoritarianism and Satanism together.
Not too fond of any of these. I heard they got doxxed.

Wasn't there also the article about how the NSA and FBI wound up arresting each other because no one knew who was undercover, and it turns out the only members of that branch were FBI or NSA?
I think it was South Carolina or something

14/BRAAAAPPY8

So much for the 14 words

>tfw i cant get a gf but girls will be in a relationship with satanists that cut them with razors

Attached: Apocolypse Pepe.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Yeah. FBI, Sheriffs department, ATF, FBI, in involved in the same Militia chapter that THEY founded.

They're about as obvious as a honeypot can get.

Fbi infiltrated it, now there just feds and a couple of retards left.

Yeah but do they help with employment once they 'de-radicalise' The Antipodean Resistance 12 step program dose.

It sucks to join though because you have to watch the undercovers get all the pussy.

Plus when they call you out on your radical beliefs at the 'bush intervention' it's really embarrassing.

We just deposit people into prisons in the US.

what are the 14 words?

They are bunch of loser white males who cant get laid, too dumb to go to good schools and get a job, so they transform that bitter energy to larp as a nazis.

Most of them arent even ethnic white I would bet.

Only thing these bums can do is gather up somewhere behinds God back and take group photos of them larping as spec ops while their sisters sucking Tyrones dick in his gheto crib after a good Friday club nightout

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>can't get laid
see

This sentence will have exactly fourteen words contained within it from start to finish.

We must send african infiltrators in Israel to Australia and ensure the jewish state survives

>3 different calibers for 5 people
stupid

Googled it. It's also "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth"

FBI 100%

link???

>hand colour

Like i said. Sister having good time in tyrones place

All Nazi groups in the US , and Germany are apparently Mossad controlled

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Blatant shill threads should get banned.

Exactly.
>claim to honor the 14 words (aka: respect huwhite women)
>actively harm them because "hail satan brah"
Choose one (1)

>an entire race of cucks putting the pussy on a pedestal

kek

Its a screencap. I don't have it but another user might. They buried the whole thing in embarrassment.

underrated

It's actually funny. SIEGE is recommended reading for them, but reading it properly would probably prevent you from joining.

That's white in America

Probably a Jewish trick to harm our race.

Yeah. James Mason would probably think it's pretty fucking retarded to organize and plan activities online.

If I were law enforcement running the local 'LITTLE LARPERS' group might be a fun thing, esp if I was getting paid for it.

The constant smug feeling I would feel...You are all LARPING and I'm on $70ph.

they are legit and retarded
Not everything glows in the dark but jews probably caused it

They seem like the Amerimutt version of the IRA.

Attached: No Touch Muh Statue.jpg (720x540, 67K)

Attached: 1518645058921.png (960x829, 624K)

>don't look for a virgin

Attached: Marriage and Divorce.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

hmmmmmm let me think about it for a second there fellow white man.

Are guys who form a satanic death cult and scratch their Girlfriends butts bloody and wanna commit terrorism but never get anything realy done instead of wishfagging about nuclear holocaust legit,

or could an FBI mole probably discredit this entire operation?

>getting paid to play SS dress-up and post edgy memes IRL
Living the dream.

Yeah but the IRA used violence to accomplish political goals. These are just LARP groups for losers.

This is why I will always suffer from the "purity fantasy" item.

If ira was like them instead of blowing up city blocks they would just kill themselves and sacrificed cats to satan.

Why can't this be my job?

>never get anything realy done
Bullshit. They routinely murder each other.

They are some kind of agency or they are at least infiltrated.

Yeah parts of it
Just encourage and facilitate the worst of your enemy so you can point to them and claim righteousness

I think you have to be FBI *before* you join Atomwaffen. If only it was the other way around, like the good old days.

You don't need every member to be a cianigger. One is plenty enough. Rest is kids from deviantart. No seriously, this is where they started.

that was a Sup Forums post about an user who's dad worked for the local staties so im not sure how accurate it is

What's the crossover between AWD and the diaperfur community?

They are weirdos, basically a cult. Has little if anything to do with white nationalism

They are obsessed with the ISIS aesthetic (look at where they took their pic) but are actually satanists. Basically a bunch of violent degenerate young men

So wait, do they actually kill cats? If so, I fucking hate them.

Attached: Cats.jpg (640x424, 29K)

those tie wrap are loose .. should tight them up a bit ...

Maybe some clever law enforcement annons can convince their superiours to let them set up a LARP chapter just so they can have a cushy job.

They can all infiltrate each others groups and play faggy spy games with each other. Your boomer bosses will fucking love it. Just promise to let them play a 'based boomer' old man Nazi character and let them live out the fantasy of not being a generation of liberal utopian wankers.

Being this bluepilled.

Attached: 1520666562924.jpg (500x731, 167K)

It's going to be hilarious if one of them turns out to be shadman.

This is actually pretty hot desu
If a girl is willing to be cut with a swastika, you know she is loyal

Being this absent of a counter argument.

>It's going to be hilarious if one of them turns out to be shadman.
Top kek i wouldnt be surprised

bad case of too much TV and clowns BS

Attached: f712b31b2e7a514d657a3255b06f8a58.jpg (470x720, 316K)

He's got that skullmask aesthetic going, too.
Based chadman

from the TRS podcast they mentioned the satanic cult provides suicidal, batshit insane girls from tumblr to be used by the members.

Can't confirm but I hear its one of their entry rituals.

Probably because the USA has the first & second amendments. In the UK & AUS they cant just charge the with hate speech but in the USA they might have to go with the cultist angle.

fake and gay

you really think it's not filled with plants?

they're called atomwaffen for fucks sake. of course they glow in the dark

she not loyal she twisted asking for approval at all cost and a bad case of daddy issu

I reckon I'll have to go to tumblr then to find a qt crazy virgin girl to be my gf.

Fuck those niggers then. Cats are great, even though they can be dicks sometimes.

Attached: Apu cat.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Legit, were a decent group until the whole Islam event, afterward a bunch of O9A infiltrated them.

Well, satan does require sacrifices, butt scratching can get you only so much mana.

wtf this is an actually good plan that I've never thought of.

thats quan chi from mortal kombat bro, not a satan cultist

Just wait and see how many Jews are masturbating over them.

They are a legit FBI operation.

One of the founding members was O9A

OSI Runs Antopedian Resistance in Australia.
The fuckwits oversee other things too.

>expecting moarpheus to know what he is talking about

Neither, it's gnostic satanism.