Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara

New episode.
Horriblesubs delayed for some reason, but there are subs here nyaa.si/view/986955

Chi-chan a cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/986955
philpapers.org/archive/SINPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In this episode we saw the Fist of Truth. Someone post the Fist of Truth

Poor Chi-chan

>Starts out with short hair
>Ends up having long hair
It's the opposite of Net-juu no susume

this is really unhealthy. Say no to alcohol kids

she's so beautiful

>subs delayed

DON'T RET ME DOWN

>not drinking while watching this
>not drinking every day

the other two would both look better with chi-chan's glasses

OSHIETEKURE SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING

It's because they're shit. WUG still isn't out even though CR released it on time.

How about I say no to you.

;_;

Please adapt the swimsuit chapter.

Well WUG is out now. Now we just need Chi-chan.

>nyaa.si/view/986955
>hardsub

Who the fuck do those cunts think they are?

STOP MAKING ANIME LIKE THIS JAPAN, IT HURTS MY SOUL

shes so cute, I want her to sit on my face

Her husband is such a cuck.

Why are you complaining instead of going out and getting a wife like it wants you to?

I wouldn't mind being a cuck if Chi-chan loved me.

If you fish you're desperate and a loser senpai.

thicc

As opposed to being a lonely virgin watching cartoons forever? That's not being a loser?

>Has a cute, loving, loyal, beautiful, curvy, hardworking and intelligent wife
>"Cuck"
Yeah... no.

If women like Chi-chan existed, 90% of us wouldn't be here.

If only it were that easy my friend.

It's far more loser-ish to be desperate and to fish for pussy than to not.
Your dick controls your mind.

Idiot. No woman could ever come close to Chi-chan. How am I supposed to settle for some shit girl when I know a girl like Chi-chan exists?

>I'm only alone because women aren't good enough for me!
And what makes you such a catch?

I'm capable of providing all the basic shit a man is expected to provide for a woman. That alone makes me willing to invest more in a relationship than the average woman. Honestly, if women didn't have vaginas and men didn't have dicks we'd universally hate women.

>How am I supposed to settle
You don't have to!
philpapers.org/archive/SINPG

Yes you certainly sound like a very friendly and kind individual. I'm sure the reason Chi-chan loves Sora so much is because he always talks about how he "provides basic shit" and how he would hate her if she didn't have a vagina.

I assign to the Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, which dictates time is linear and there are no alternative worlds. How does this change things for me? Or do I need to become a Many Worlds interpretation cuck?

>and there are no alternative worlds
Pft. "There might be other worlds" is a sheer possibility - nothing necessitates that proposition as being false. For you to simply commit to the proposition "there are no other worlds" is just a brute faith commitment - why do that to yourself?

My wife doesn’t look like Chi-chan

Because the existence of many worlds is just not something that has no evidence, but relies on a premise that has no real explanatory power compared to the Copehangen interpretation. In other words, we can leave the unproven premise out of our view of the world and end up with the exact same number of questions and LESS questions unanswered. Ockham's razor dictates we must follow the Copenhagen interpretation until there's evidence to believe otherwise.

I'm sure that Chi-chan is borderline perfect and leagues above the average basic bitch, therefore deserving of a lot more effort from the part of her husband. I'll try harder the moment women stop being shit.

You're denying logical possibilities because they raise additional questions? That's pretty silly. They're possibilities nonetheless - you refusing to consider them doesn't change that fact famalam.

>why do that to yourself
We cant all just choose to be stupid.

A possibility is a possibility. If nothing precludes it, it's more stupid to just rule on brute faith or out of sheer stubbornness that it's not a possibility or that you won't consider it.

You're the one with blind faith who believes what ever dumb bullshit he wants just because "well you can't prove it isn't true, so that means it is!".

And don't even bother replying to me with "I'm not saying it's definitely true I'm just saying it might be and you're dumb if you think otherwise". Youre obviously choosing to believe it's true just because you want. Literally anything is possible under your retarded "logic" yet you fixate exclusively on this one scenario. You wouldn't argue forever that it's possible you're currently just in a dream and when you wake up you're going to be in the middle of being tortured because you don't to believe that. You just believe what ever you want and hide behind "might" to avoid ever having to face reality.

>You're the one with blind faith
???
Other worlds ARE a possibility. That's a brute fact - it would be illogical to say they AREN'T a possibility.

>It's a FACT that it might be a fact!
Wow. Truly a statement that could rival "50% of the time it works 100% of the time" in terms of emptiness and stupidity.

>I loathe all things a priori
t. empiricuck

>a 3-minute weekly short about a cute OL that can't handle her drinks turns into an argument about the nature of reality and existence

who?

>I'm an enlightened genius because I simultaneously believe everything and nothing for no reason

Wow dude. You should write a book. Title it "Maybe Something or Whatever, I Dunno" and it can just be 1000 blank pages because there's nothing to discuss or consider about anything you say since you disagree with the very concept of conclusions.

>because I simultaneously believe everything
stribbity straw

Have fun with the problem of induction and its insolubility for the rest of time.

Tell me about this show

Given how far we've veered off topic, I'd almost think we're on /tg/ or something.

It's cute.

Seems like you're running away like a little bitch but may be I can tempt you to come back.

What exactly is the point of anything you say? What is anyone supposed to discuss under the lens on your "philosophy"?

>Thing.
>Maybe.
>Maybe not.
Then what? What is anyone ever supposed to say or do if you think "well maybe or maybe not" is the response to literally everything?

>then what
I make faith commitments to axioms upon which I build all of my ideas about epistemology, metaphysics, and ethics. But I can nigh guarantee you my axioms and your axioms aren't compatible, so it's more productive and entertaining for me personally to just reduce you to nothing and point out that you make faith commitments (which you don't like to hear).

eh

2 > 1 > [POWER GAP] > 3

Glasses would work on 3 I think, but definitely not on 1. Glasses aside, they're in the correct order in the pic 1 > 2 > 3

>we didn't get to see 3's husbando in the anime
Season 2 when

>delaying subs for a short
>a 3 minutes short
How is that even possible?

>Hey user let's make a bet. I'll flip a coin and if it's heads you give me a dollar and if its Tail's I'll give you a dollar
>ok.
> alright it's heads give me my dollar
>no.
>what? Why not.
> you can't prove its heads
> what are you talking about we can both see it it's right there
> we might both just be hallucinating that it's heads when it's actually Tails though so I'm not paying you
> that's stupid what the hell give me my money
>Can you prove we aren't just both hallucinating?
>No! How could you possibly even do that? And even if I did prove it, you could just claim that proof was also just a hallucination and demand proof of that.
>Exactly, so we can never truly know if it's heads.
>And you're never going to pay me?
>No. It's not my fault you just have blind faith that we aren't currently hallucinating the opposite of reality because you're just too stupid to "get it" like me, the genius
>fuck you.

And that's why nobody respects or gives any credibility to you or any of the other teenage philosophers who think like you.

lad

I know I said you should write a blank book because nothing you say in worthwhile, but you could at least try to defend yourself instead of just damage controlling against things you can't argue against

Yeah, I really need to defend that strawman. I'm incredibly invested in his safety.

Oh my god she was really fucking cute back then.
Don't get mad hairfags she's also really fucking cute with long hair

> ITT: Schizos argue with schizos
Jeeze guys. There's only so many layers of meta you can dig down before it becomes incomprehensible rambling. Get some more lithium in your diet or something.

Short hair>Long hair
This is fact

kill yourself

Explain exactly what you would do instead in that scenario of losing a bet based on a coin toss then. Would you pay him the dollar or not, a simple yes or no question.

If you try to dodge this question by saying either you would never be in that scenario, or that it's not worth your time to answer, then youre admitting even you know your ideas can't stand up to scrutiny but don't want to admit.

>they hated him because he told them the truth

I don't gamble, but if I did I'd honor my obligation - whether the coin actually landed on heads or not I can't tell, but I generally run under the assumption that God is Truthful and that if I commit myself to something I'll follow it through even if I might only be functioning on pretenses.
You seem to have the impression people can't be skeptical - or at least aren't skeptical - of their impressions of the external world in daily life. You are terribly, terribly wrong.

> Disliking the gentle brushing of long hair against thine balls
Decapitate thyself

Just pay him the fucking dollar dude. You aren't in a Kaiji-tier situation.
I hope.

You chastised someone else earlier for following occams razor, and yet now you say even you will go with the simple explanation when there's no logical reason to think otherwise. A direct contradiction to everything you've said all thread.

>and yet now you say even you will go with the simple explanation
I didn't choose it because of its simplicity, I chose it because I think God is generally Truthful. It would be equally simple to believe God isn't Truthful and hold that the "person" I made a bet with isn't even there.

Occam's razor is an informal rhetorical tool used to shift burdens in conversations - it has 0 substance as a basis for choice justification.

Wait what?

>Occam's razor is an informal rhetorical tool used to shift burdens in conversations - it has 0 substance as a basis for choice justification
Funny, I'd say everything you say fits that exact description. You have no substance behind literally anything you believe and just say "well you can't prove it isn't real" to brush off the burden of proof.

Which is funny since you even started this argument by saying, definitively, that chi chan IS real and that some guy can fall in love with her, only shifting to "well you can't prove there aren't multiple dimensions" afterwords.

Burden of proof is a cancer on philosophy and everyone practicing philosophy knows that. It is a rhetorical device people use to avoid doing work themselves.

>you even started this argument by saying, definitively, that chi chan IS real
I have plenty of pictures for people like you senpai.

Im sorry, can you prove its a cancer and everyone know?

I can't even prove you exist; I hope you don't, because that would add one retard to the population count. It's a value judgement, which I love making - especially about things I don't like - but which you scream and cry when people point out that you make your own.

>I'm not delusional, I'm a philopher, and that makes me a genius!
Its fine to fantasize and have an imagination user. But when you start believing alternate dimension where your seasonal anime waifu exists are 100% factually real based solely on the fact that you thought about it and then decided they were real, and start to think it's everyone else who's retarded, you've gone too far.

Did you by any chance drop out of high school and "learn" everything you "know" about science from watching Rick and morty or something?

Don't have a spasm Mr. Phantasm.

Can you prove that?

Can you retarded niggers fuck off to some other board or site, rather? Post cute Chi-chan instead

Okay

what the fuck is the deal with all the lemon Shit?

>I'll try harder the moment women stop being shit
And what if women are waiting for you to be less shit?

>implying women aren't always waiting
Women are pursued and men pursue - that has always been the case and will never stop being the case.