IQ+general culture+networth voter rights = Democracy Fixed

Lets not debate if it's a plausible but rather if it's a MORAL.

My case:

>Most people barely articulate or rationalize their political opnions

>Most lack the knowledge to make an informed an rational decision when voting.

>Politicians are well aware of that and that why we see 120+ iq me lecturing crowds as if they were emotional middle schooler girls

>(the kind wishing to look mature, and thinking themselves as too smart to engage debate with the oposing side)

THEREFORE WE NEED A TEST EVALUATING THE FOLLOWING FOR EVERY VOTER BEFORE EVERY NATIONAL ELECTION.

>General knowledge of the world countries.

>General knowledge of national history and geography

>Basic Socio-economic stats

>General Cognitive skill in a IQ test.

IT WILL MAKE FOR

>It will make for passionate and rational political debate

>free of from demagogy

>motivate the underclass to educate themselves

Attached: Two+words+khazar+milkers+_a7d686c3e0f694f8aa3dfe1640b1575b.jpg (434x339, 20K)

i would totally agree with this
however there will quickly be a problem that some people will call the test "biased: etc,
so you would have to get a total neutral test, which will be rly hard to get, i would like to hear your thoughts, how exactly the test looks like, with a c b d answers?

Sorry Pierre, but our bill of rights applies to everyone. Liberty and justice for ALL, understand?

so, with the moral question
i overread that one
i would say yes it is moraly right to take away a right to vote from people (people in prison can't vote in our society, retarded people, etc)
however the "moral" questionwill be, when has someone the intelligence to vote?

It seems to me that the only option would be multiple choice questionnaire, with 50 questions or so to be put in the same envelope as the vote.

Exept convicts

so, what kind of question would you ask then?
into what direction will they go? :o

Intelligence and and wisdom are two different things and unlike intelligence wisdom cannot be easely determined with a piece of paper and a pen.

A wise man might not be very intelligent
And vice versa

But wisdom seems to be acquired from humbling experiences.

And indeed science tells us that the brain only matures at around 25.

International
>World Rankings in GDP, GDP/country, some world history

National
>Civilizational elements
>Historical events
>Geography
>Socio economic status of the land

What are you going to do about the ~90% people who do not qualify and are either roused into revolution or actively undermining the stability of the nation by (((foreign influence))) and radical demagogues who are in it for the mayhem?

op,
i think they should put the age to vote back to 18 (or maybe even 20/21)?!
also they should put an age limit at the age limit of 75, i have spoken to alot of older people and they don't seem to have the "brain" to vote, (idc if they are left, right etc)
many of them have no idea of what is actually going on and vote for the "friendliest" person (can be left and right) or the party, who promises them more money
also i you would need an certsin iq, so around 25% of the people will fail it,
90% is to high, cause we should still live in a democracy

how do you want to find the right 10%?

It is all a question of advertising and balance.

Just imagine the counter rethoric

>So you think the said group cannot answer the MCQ? So you are saying that they are less intelligent because of a inferior race? Why are you a racist Mr SJW?

90IQ seems about right.
75yo seems too soon thought.

those tits are unreal

sorry that was just me superimposing the 120 IQ limit for voting rights on OP's suggestion.

Sure but who's in control of the advertisement? You could mix some marxism in there and say that the 10% remain the 10% due to structural oppression, how can the 90% ever get the tests right if they're not given the same opportunities as the 10%? The only remaining solution is to take that power by force, after all it's their right as the oppressed. We (thinking mainly UK/US/SWE) have problems with radical leftists in education but imagine if it extended to, let's say half the country?

well, 80 would be ok, (the average age, where people die)
however the real question is,
should the test also ask about your "wisdom"?

1st, what do you mean about radical leftist?
2nd, the test should NOT be biased towards left or right, just the iq should speak for itself :o

You dont necessarily want to exclude 10% of the people but everyone unable to achieve a commun sense level.

>Before casting a vote you take the test.

>Test gets automatically corrected and you are assigned a personal number ID linking you to a temporary unamed profile with your score.

>You cast your with the the temporary ID

>If the id is on the banned list it doesn't count

yeah, this is a great process to select some people out
but do you believe that a test should test your "wisdom"?

The average medical doctor has an IQ of 115, only 15 points higher than the average service clerk, who has an IQ of 100. People with IQs of 140 are usually NEETs who faked autism so they can get disability and shitpost on Sup Forums and play video games all day. Then they constantly brag about their IQs as if it means anything.

>Some FBIs recruitment mcq had 2/3 questions testing wisdom in human relations.

>if your co-workers fall behind schedule do you fire the/ make them do over time/ discuss with them in order to figure it out

that is why the cut shouldn't be ABOVE the average :D
you should just take out the dumb people

what kind of questions, where these?

>was the 2nd question towards me?^^

The problem is that it is open to interpretation.

Do I assume that they are walkers an fire them or are they honest people?

Wisdom isn't really measurable without knowing the person in question

No actual FBI s test

Most blue collar workers who make $20-$40 an hour have an IQ in the 90s, lower than the average cashier or waitress. The people who come to fix my house seem like dumb rednecks, but after they're done doing one hour of work I have to write out a $150 check to them.

A comunity college gender degree graduate might be a bit more articulate but not necessarely smarter

Well frankly I think gender studies majors are much dumber than plumbers, even if their IQ is much higher. IQ doesn't mean shit.

well, i would 1st talk to them about their problems, do they have a problem with one specific task, is there a communication mistake etc, i would give them a week and see if it gets better, if it wont then you have to decide,
is it an easy work, which doesn't requier anything but just the will to work, (like cleaning up or other easy jobs) then you have to fire them,
if it is a hard task, like engenering (idk how to spell that) and they are just dumb and can't make it, then sorry but they are at the wrong position
if it is an intelligent person in a job, where you need some brain, then i would try to keep that person and improve his attidude(can also be done with the 1st person, however you have to decide if it is worth the effort)

and ye, i wouldn't rly ask any historic facts etc,
i think a iq testwould be enough :o

>1st, what do you mean about radical leftist?
Communists mainly, people who are calling for revolution or change the supposed power structure who make a claim using manipulated statistics or circular dependencies

>2nd, the test should NOT be biased towards left or right, just the iq should speak for itself :o
Unless I've been fed a bunch of liberal propaganda there's a correlation between Openness & high IQ in young adults with an inverse correlation the older you get. And a correlation between Openness and more Liberal policies. Is that a sign of genuine truth in political discourse? I don't know and you could explore all sorts of reasons why that could be the case like postmodern influence on academia and the like and we'd need like 5 threads for that discussion alone.
The problem is like you stated at the start that people will be very quick to point out the bias and I guess the question boils down to how much bias we are ok with and what the primary goal of the system is, is it to make it more efficient for everyone by hopefully rationalize policies to a greater degree or is it to create a stable selfsustaining system?

Trust the french to fail to understand the point of democracy again.

It isn't about having a utilitarian and maximally efficient system. People have a RIGHT to have a say in their government.

Also:
>Tests about knowledge of world countries and national history
If you don't think that's going to be politicized to all fuck you're delusional.

Attached: 1519982712550.jpg (3697x2350, 1.48M)

It'll be labeled "RACIST", so you need a far-right government first.

This, so people think they're buying in. It's why we want people to vote in the first place.
Felons who get out of jail should be REQUIRED to start voting again.

well, from the 150 $ they will lose around 70$ for their costs to even be able to work at youe place, (like money for the car, etc)
well they have to pay some money to the state (here it is 25%)
also they wont get paid for every single hour of work; cause noone will pay them for the time they spent talking with you at the phone, comming to your place, etc

and you mix 2 things completly up
1 thing is the iq of a person
2nd thing is the attidude of a person (and i think you dislike the attidude of people, who study gender studies^^)

Diamonds

Attached: 1509398555426.png (778x512, 29K)

The Catch being that people will no know if their vote was accepted or not.

breaks the illusion and makes voting useless

So whose smarter, a plumber with an IQ of 90 who makes $40 an hour and understands capitalism, or a gender studies major with an IQ of 115 who thinks there are 70 genders and that Marxism and multiculturalism are good things and works as a barista?

This comment hurt me very badly, like in my soul.

>who's
the one who corrects your grammar for you?

well, i think that poor and rich people start with the same averagwe IQ. However richer kids (who will later go to university, etc) have to learn and practice more than poor ones. And science has shown that you can increase your IQ by hard work.
And right now the "liberal" political sight is "cool" in the upper classes.
So the right scene just went for the other 50% people, who felt left alone.
Atleast what i have read is that older people care less about society and more about economics, etc, they don't care so much about equality, etc
That is why the vote for more right winged parties?!(well, that is my conclusion, can be complete bs however)
remember, we talk about the average, so there are extremists everywhere

Oh wow, a typo when I only have tiny box to proofread my comments in.

well, i wont ever go into gender studies, i want to go into informatic,
but maybe some people don't rly care about money (like i do^^)
i am fine, if i will have my small apartment and some nice small things,

in a healthy society, the longer you live the more you're comfortably invested in whatever the rules are.

that isn't even that bad however :D

just fuckin witcha breh

moreover
multiculturalism and gender bullshit are just political beliefs
and you can't say that if someone has this political view than he is automaticly dumb, that person has a different view of the world cause he grew up in a different enviroment, he experienced different things,
you also can't say that all right winged people are dumb
these sentences are just retarded

IQ has a significant genetic component, in fact the point of IQ Tests is that you're not supposed to be able to train for them other than being literate I guess. Ofcourse the Flynn effect has something to say about this but it's largely agreed upon as you reach a certain age (might be later teens, 25? I can't remember) that your genetics have almost all the importance. It's been tested on identical twins who've been adopted, one has a poor uneducated upbringing and one has a rich college educated one and when you compare the results at the end it's like you tested the same person, even if they differed up to that point. As to what happens to the older folk, who knows I just think they like conservative ideas more because that's more like the policies they liked when they were young.

Even still it just brings a greater bias into the mix by suggesting that there's a cultural component connected to a certain economic class and possible hazard that it's connected to something as easily influenced as culture

No matter what voting limitation you implement, it can and will be abused to modify the votership in the ruling party's favor.
Any voting limitation is a very very dangerous move. Age and citicenship MUST be the only voting limitation.

The only requirement to vote should be you need to own property to vote. If somebody else is providing you with a place to live, you're probably a leftard.

Terrible idea, would bring voting fraud to a whole new level with time shares, fractional ownership, PACs that give out fee simple ownership in square-inch tables of land, etc.

yeah, that is the huge problem
and some people will defenitely abuse that *hust* kurz *hust*
the question is, if it is morally wrong and i tried to figure it out, if there is any vote restriction that can't be exploited

well, do you know at what age the human intelligence "peaks" and how quickly it declines?

I agree but you're still gay darren

cock

Attached: 21740109_1477113365689268_8452284357876108545_n.jpg (960x960, 138K)

depends what you mean by peak intelligence but the speed at which you take in and process information peaks at 18-20 and short term memory peaks at 25

>memeflag
>neckbeard nigger

Take one of those kitchen knifes and just stick ti right around your belly button and give it a good twist you mutt faggot you arent danish you are abomination

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

>tfw someone makes a moralist argument

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>muh democracy
>muh informed citizenry
You have an utterly childish conception of the state. The state exists to serve pre-existing power cliques within a civilization. The state implemented universal suffrage because the power cliques which ruled society had mastered the manufacture of consent, the use of information distribution systems to manipulate the public into supporting elite interests. When the tools of the manufacture of consent proved inadequate to achieve elite goals of total power, they resorted to wholesale importation of low-IQ brown welfare monkeys to replace their civic-minded and revolutionary European populations. Democracy and citizenship are utterly meaningless, merely empty lies used to achieve whatever goal is needed by the international Jew.

Attached: 1508969664217.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

Attached: if-you-only-knew.jpg (1000x773, 147K)