Everyone Dump Their Netflix Account! Susan Rice is Now On Their Board of Directors!

foxbusiness.com/features/netflix-appoints-amb-susan-rice-to-board-of-directors

CEO Reed Hastings, "We are delighted to welcome Ambassador Rice to the Netflix board"

Not much else in the article!

Here's another article => hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflix-names-ambassador-susan-rice-board-directors-1098027

>In the days and weeks following Benghazi, Rice appeared on TV news shows saying that the violence was a spontaneous reaction to a YouTube video that insulted Islam
>Looks like she'll be in charge of more propaganda content if you ask me!

Attached: RICE.jpg (640x637, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? She is only famous for unmasking people. Is she gonna doxx all the Netflix users?

Attached: images(22).jpg (250x202, 6K)

take one look at netflix originals to see just for degenerate the company is

I dumped netflix and bought hacked accounts for super cheap for all my friends who also dumped netflix. fuck those jews.

Was it this stupid bitch that publiclycalled for an insurrection right after Trump was elected?

how do i even...

she won't?

buy amazon/hulu instead

mpgh, hackforums, literally any black hat site will have a market section for all stolen accounts. they also offer refunding services to where you can get thousands of dollars of merchandise from jewcorps for like 5% the cost..

The level of incestuous nepotism between the political establishment and media is kind of farcical at this point. Like at least in the past there was the semblance of a divide. Now you've got DHS heads running colleges, "national security advisors" being CEOs of Netflix. Why the fuck do you have a national security advisor be on your board of directors for entertainment?

What person from the Obama Administration didn't?

i dumped nextflix in like 2012. way ahead of you.

NO wonder obama is getting a netflix show to nigger all the netflixnshill folk

how bout I just take five minutes to download anything I want to watch instead

Someone ask /biz/ if this was a smart move.

Attached: 49DDE9BF-306E-42E1-B696-FD2E5A47E94F.jpg (716x1025, 125K)

Bingo!
Cant wait for Chicango bathouse files series!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x559, 77K)

thats what I do but my normie family wont do that so I bought them hacked accounts to avoid supporting the jew

Attached: EA3259B2-0CDB-46FB-BEDD-859FF79973B8.jpg (184x274, 27K)

I dropped netflix once George Soros started funding it. Pretty funny within 7 months after he started funding it all the sudden literal cuckold shit started coming out.

I cancelled my account today. I meant to do it last month for other reasons, but today's appointment of Susan "Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction" Rice to the Netflix board reminded me that the time was nigh. I cancelled and cited her appointment as the reason.

Attached: bergdahls-dad-offers-mudslime-prayer.jpg (1608x905, 82K)

>mfw you just bought a brand new QLED TV worth 2.000 euros just to watch netflix on 4K.

fml

Attached: 34636363.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Lol. Remember these days when I used to be a leftist (I was 16 that time IIRC) and called for dropbox boicott in favor of arab resistance.

Leftists are so brainless I regret being one at some point. Only a degenerate leftist moron would dump a useful service only because of that kind of bullshit

hook up your computer and play some sweet 4k vidya

Attached: ss (2017-04-11 at 06.22.56).jpg (660x782, 73K)

>implying i had a Netflix account

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

We must defeat the AI and the algorithms before our world becomes this

>paying for netflix
This place sucks now.

>called for dropbox boicott in favor of arab resistance.
wat?

read books

Yes.

>She is only famous for unmasking people.
jesus user educate yourself

What a bunch of shit.

If you hadn't already dropped Netflix I don't see how this is a final straw.

Yeah Im getting ready to leave.
The anti-intellectualism is getting tiresome.

Dumped it a long time ago senpai. There's nothing to watch on it now too just like TV and it's because of shit like this.

Attached: 1521816619016.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

anyone who supports Netflix cultural Marxists and actually pays to be able to choose which leftist propaganda they get yo watch IS complete and utter cunt and needs to kill themselves right fucking now

>having a netflix already
Anons, I

Later nigger. Plebbit is that ----ยป way.

This title hurts my brain.

>netflix paid for movies glorifying US coup and neo nazis in Ukraine, syrian coup and terrorists in syria

It all makes sense now.

Fuck netflix.

Yeah, she's infamous for much, much more.

check

>he still holds intellectualism in high regard

Attached: IMG_0991.jpg (250x238, 27K)

If you watch hollyjew shows just pirate them brainlet

Name five other things that are actually important.

Other than being a glow in the dark globalist

don't buy any of them

Won't the account owners be easily able to tell it was hacked by looking at their recently watched? Or is all that locally cached?

Since Im a Brit and have less care for your political happenings then that of my own country who is this person and what has she done?

Dumped it when they backed that white guilt show about blacks berating whites on a college campus via a radio show. It was an amazing network before normies flooded it in the cable exodus.. Now its just as shit tier as cable TV before it. Normeis and the masses ruin everything. Its always smart to leave any platform they come to frequent and go to the 'next' thing

>using netflix

Anyone with a netflix account shouldn't even be here

>MUST GIVE JEWS MY SHEKELS

>still having a Netflix account

No Sup Forums native has a Netflix account.

Attached: 679567895678.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

hulu is so bad. none of these streaming services are comfy. pol has ruined basically all of pop culture for me (and that's a good thing),

But I just started watching dexter and I'm in the middle of white collar :(

Watch they stop carrying the benghazi movie now.

I never had it, and I have no use for it, or any kind of television.

This

way ahead of you
i already cancelled the three accounts i was paying for

Haven't had one in years.

Even after the crackdown there's more shit on Youtube than you can ever possible watch. And it's all good goys you can learn something from.

*possibly

My brother in law had his account taken over by someone else and they changed all his information. Luckily, he called them and they were able to look at the credit card history of the account and reset the password for him.
He also had about a year of service left on his loaded onto his account

Way ahead of you faggot. I cancelled when "Hey white people" came out.

>they also offer refunding services to where you can get thousands of dollars of merchandise from jewcorps for like 5% the cost..
How does that work without getting caught? Even if you don't sign or accept a package, you can still get postal investigators or actual police knocking on your door for using stolen cards

Way ahead of you. I dumped Netflix 6 years ago. Dumped Facebook 3 years ago.

Why does it take so long for people to get rid of these toxic services?

Dump netflix and get Anthony Cumia's Compound media

they promoted her because she made the only propaganda that worked. that "youtube video started a revolt" was such nonsense but they had the normies peddling it within a week.

Attached: 1521951855639.png (976x784, 1.52M)

anyone notice Metropolis is on Netflix now?

Pic related

Attached: 2ff352013dd67bc99ddc9c6e3071d3a8.jpg (1200x919, 154K)

bump

Attached: 1515134308525.jpg (480x333, 22K)

I'd cancel too if I didn't have a high maintenance bitch gf

Bump! Agreed! Fuck those nigs

that was Loretta Lynch m8. this is the chick that unmasked hundreds of people connected to carter page, trump etc

The future couldn't get any more dystopian. Corporations are rising to power just like the bourgeois toppled the aristocracy. The founding fathers warned us about the kikery of the corporate form of business and its danger, yet we didn't hear.

I dumped it when Soros bought a piece of it.

Attached: Aok_pepe.jpg (500x500, 29K)

bump

Is she related to condoleza ? Why is she whiter?

bump

#dumpnetflix

trickling down bump economy.

>(((Netflix)))

Let me see Soros purchases an interest. Then leftists are appointed to the board. Coincidence?

Attached: 1520908656985.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Thanks for sharing... will do

Wow, what a dumb move!

Yeah, rather short sided.

Attached: 4853c68880cec68d8605eac0ef7106707acb6e2ce9d627a2cc05307141d2bdce.jpg (413x395, 19K)

it's called a sinecure, she won't have any responsibilities. this is just recompense for some sort of favor that the deep state did to help netdix

underrated af

Attached: 1516852903752.png (634x423, 386K)

Attached: b87f8493fe162238c722485a253bb68876600921ec0097d39f94192d37547c5c.jpg (474x444, 38K)

buy nothing. no tv. don't even watch it at all, or only sparingly.

>greek
>having money for 2k tv
hmmm

canceled netflix already because of their anti-white bullshit

if any Sup Forumstard still has netflix they should honestly just kill themselves