Does anyone on Sup Forums watch Phillip DeFranco and what are thoughts on him?

Does anyone on Sup Forums watch Phillip DeFranco and what are thoughts on him?

Attached: Philly D.jpg (186x186, 5K)

he doesn't have the right stuff

Isn't he some normie-tier center-left fag?

Yeah... maybe? IDK haven't watch his videos in a while.

He regurgitates the same stuff the medias says

kill yourself and your fucking goblin

Rude :P

His personality is painfully crafted to appeal to as many right and left wing people as possible without having to take an actual stance other than 'hur dur pedos should burn'. Not to mention the "Today in Awesome" videos which are most likely 99% comprised of stuff he hasn't ever watched. I hate how fake he feels and I know the day will come when he'll be dragged into a scandal which will force him to let us know how HE really feels in those comments down bellow xDD.

Still, that's where I get my news.

Attached: 1507241841654.png (417x511, 246K)

cringey fag.

Also this is a slide thread, look into Jeff Kasky the child trafficker via One World Adoption Services, or look into the arrest of the MKULTRA guy who claimed CDC/virology involvement in Tewksbury a day or two ago.

this

He's basic tier edit faggot.

He's worth watching since he really tries to show both sides of an issue. You don't want to just stay an echo chamber, if for no other reason than you need to know what your enemy is thinking.
Center-left? Nah, he's pretty much dead center.

defranco is a cringey jackass made of plastic. fake manufactured wishy washy bitch

Attached: 20180305_084559.png (1440x1273, 1.51M)

>'SUP YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS, HOPE YOU HAVE A FAANTASTIC WEDNESDAY. WELCOME BACK TO THE PHILLIP DEFRANCO SHOW AND LETS JUST JUMP INTO IT!

This guy is a mutt, right?

Attached: file.png (727x631, 662K)

No, dunno him, fuck him.

Attached: 1519210745253.jpg (500x376, 19K)

PIC RELATED

Attached: 1519227158531.jpg (1200x675, 332K)

Everything you just said is what is wrong with society down to the complacency you show at the end

>This guy is a mutt, right?

Hes Italian.....so yeha he is a mutt

Where should I get my news then, Fox? CNN? Some wannabe-apolitical fag with a blog?

Both sides of the issue, my ass. He's a California Lib and the stories he chooses to focus on and the ones he chooses not focus on show his bias.

Here faggot. Everything that fuck says we say with less filter

Listen to the politicians themselves.

in his defence, he was one of the only places to report on South Africa

Attached: 1522120989938.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

Cringy professional fence-sitter. Pass.

I watch him to be made aware of pop culture news. He's about 50/50 with me. Sometimes i really disagree with his take but it's good to be exposed to differing opinions every now and then.

Attached: 1461492858101.png (800x916, 604K)

I've done that for almost a year, and while there are constant shilling and baiting threads that effectively stop this place from becoming an echo chamber, I wanted to get a broader look at how news reach normies. Tbh I think I've had enough.

Attached: 1507867821385.png (1200x525, 484K)

Kek'd, fuck no.

He's good but not a red pilld ispenser like some on Sup Forums might demand. He covers things fairly, and truthfully, and we are the ones with facts and truth on our side, so 9 times out of ten when he covers somthing that relates to us, he usually is actually pretty on point, and he doesnt fall for the moral panics the left creates to push their agenda and calls it out.

I don't watch his video's and pol probably shouldnt, but people like him are very important in bringing normies to our side, and challenging existing leftist cultural control

>Centre-left
I would say he is close to that although he tries to be as unbiased as possible. He won't pick a side when it comes to any argument so I try not to watch anything he creates since he brings nothing new to any discussion most of the time.

My normie friends love his crap though and think he is reasonable when it comes to political discourse.

Attached: DWH862LVoAA2u4A.jpg (1070x662, 105K)

>that pic
Isn't that literally treasonous ?