This picture is more than a meme, it has more truth to it than you may realise...

This picture is more than a meme, it has more truth to it than you may realise. What if I told you that the Jews were chosen for a reason? What if I told you that their "agenda" from prophecies was misinterpreted over time because of the story carousel? Wait until the Jews realise that they've been going against their "gods" will for the past couple of hundred years, and once "they" return, they surely won't be happy about the current state of the world and will be very disappointed in the Jews. The Jewish mission was very simple and genuine, with good intentions, to bring together all the people of the world under one nation with the goal of creating one state, the human race state. Once humanity unites under one hive mind, technological advancement in a chosen field would reach singularity within a couple years, essentially opening the possibility for humanity to reach technological singularity within a couple of thousand years. Take nano-transistor advancements for example. Unfortunately, more serious advancements cannot be made with the current state of the world, where all nations are ready for a full out war. There are technologies, not so difficult to build that can endanger millions of people, weapons far more powerful than thermonuclear weaponry. That's why a hive mind is the only way humanity can prevail. That's the goal of the prophecy, to prepare humanity for the space age, but the Jews decided to alter the prophecy for their own personal greed and gain. What was intended as a mission for humanity to overcome a great filter, ended up turning into a Jewish plot to round up unintelligent sheep and milk them for their own personal gain.

Attached: ncXu2pC.png (1421x682, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: IMG_20180321_002502.jpg (638x467, 45K)

Roughly 14,000 - 15,000 years ago "seeders" came to Earth to assist humanity on it's way, they visited the biggest human tribes of the time to share knowledge and wisdom, in some cases even showing how technology works. But you can't give a chimp nails and a hammer, and expect it to build anything, and the same thing applies to humans. Unfortunately, most of the great cities and relics left of the time are buried under hundreds of feet of sea bed, because at the time an meteorite hit the Earth, creating a nuclear winter which created a greenhouse effect, effectively melting ice caps. Around this time people began living in the mountains, as those areas were the only ones protected from the great flood. In a sense, Bible and the gods punishments is a more or less accurate historical event.

Attached: jews aliens illuminati.png (1637x682, 787K)

Outright enslaving a planet is bad for you in the long run. There are very practical, obvious reasons for this, and then there are even more concrete and relevant metaphysical reasons for this. What smart Reptillian empires do is manipulate the inhabitants to the point where when the evil empire comes and offers enslavement, the inhabitants willingly give away their sovereignty.

How many people do you personally know who, if a higher civilization of advanced aliens came and offered to solve all our problems (like war, disease, hunger, pollution, hatred) if we just gave up all control, would immediately jump at the opportunity? Would they become violent with those who would disagree with their decision?

holy shit

Attached: odg.jpg (801x630, 42K)

It's not about enslavement of the human race, there is no need for it. Why enslave incompetent monkeys when you can gather genetic material from any living being, and with DNA alteration create anything you want? any form of biological AI can be created, so why bother enslaving anything?

Science is a spiritual field in a sense, for all things of nature are interpreted with science. With science we are the gods, capable of anything.

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

Attached: bog'd.png (1024x576, 625K)

incorrect
The full picture, not made or comprehensible by earthly minds yet, would be circular or spiral.

Attached: 14191870_1068819083210089_1837403590_o.jpg (412x2048, 121K)

Forgot to mention that the "bringing people under one language" prophecy part is often misinterpreted, it doesn't necessarily mean that people have to speak the same language, it means people need to be on the same understanding level, "speak a common language" so to speak.

Dat burger iZ delishus tho :DDD

trumanshow

It is about enslavement, says those in contact with extra terrestrials who mention the Reptillians and what they do. Alex Collier and Corey Goode have very interesting things to say. Also

>implying Humanity is incompetent

You've swallowed a bit of misanthropy programming we're subjected to. Humanity isn't exactly incompetent.

>With science we are the gods, capable of anything

We're already gods whether we have access to science or not. Religions are mind control/brainwashing tools, but so is materialist dogma. Hinduism's concept of Atman=Brahman is accurate, as well as the concept of non-dualism.

good read user, reminded me of Childhood's End by Desmond Clarke

>Hinduism's concept of Atman=Brahman is accurate

but of course it is, where do you think they heard that from? In hinduism there are very intriguing stories, especially about the knowledge givers and how they used laser weaponry.

Does not work that way. The third eye or 'all seeing eye' is developed with awareness, which develops compassion and loving-kindness. It is impossible to not develop these alongside development of this 'eye'. This eye is actually a portal to certain very high levels of consciousness. When fully developed, there appears a blue star within a golden circle of light during deep meditation. Through this star an individual allows his consciousness to pass through where it is freed from various levels of existence, such as the etheric plane, astral plane, material plane. At it's full development one achieves super consciousness, or 'unites with God' - in the same way Christ appears to have done.

You are lost in conspiracy theories friend..

Nah faggot-
The singularity and man merging w machine etc is evil.

Jesus is the answer, you are a faggot.

>but of course it is, where do you think they heard that from? In hinduism there are very intriguing stories, especially about the knowledge givers and how they used laser weaponry.

I've heard intriguing things about atomic weaponry used in ancient India, but nothing about lasers. Do you have any books or other resources you would recommend? On this subject in particular, or in general. Thank you.

>it has more truth to it than you may realise

Prove it, without committing the correlation implies causation fallacy.
>protip: you can't

Attached: Ensign Robin Lefler.jpg (739x669, 48K)

>that the Jews were chosen
How convenient. Write a fiction that tells that the writer is something something

Attached: oldest trick.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Mahabharata is what you need to read my friend, but reading it may not be so easy, for a better understanding you'd have to study Hindu language and some Theology, but the stories are in there, especially intriguing about the war between the gods, that's where the lasers are mentioned.

you forgot the ferengi behind the reptilian. The aliens who run the simulation. The AI of the aliens.

Arthur C Clarke

Attached: 1519214915023.jpg (479x518, 97K)

I'm familiar already, to a degree, with the Mahabharata, having read a novelized abridgment. I have read the Bhagavad Gita unabridged. I loved both. I'll get back to reading the unabridged translation of the entire Mahabharata I have on my desktop because of your recommendation.

Attached: 1517361876671.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

>Jews were chosen by God
for eternal punishment

Fine I'll reply.

Attached: Wenet's guard.png (1070x1427, 1001K)

tsk tsk, not so fast

Attached: super inmunity.jpg (799x1024, 120K)

they were chosen by Satan

Jesus man you are a fucking epic idiot.

Attached: 1521352977327.jpg (500x860, 188K)