Why do Americunts allow niggers to kill white women and get away with it?

Why do Americunts allow niggers to kill white women and get away with it?

Attached: nigger.jpg (220x279, 18K)

you dont do shit either

They typically don't. That's why OJ's trial was the biggest event of the decade, and his acquittal the biggest scandal.

>OJ
>Nigger
Pick 1 (one)

Made for great television.
The toll was paid.
What's the problem?

why do britfags allow mudslimes to kill white women and get away with it?

Attached: a.webm (360x360, 245K)

Don't forget that he also killed a Jew.

Not an argument.

IDK, judge was Asian tho

why do they let these Salafists in? And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

Attached: salafists.jpg (640x286, 82K)

with OJ they got caught f'n up the crime scene. Immigratin got opened up in 1965 because the Jews wanted more Jews in here. Dead serious.

Attached: GENEPOOL.jpg (722x534, 150K)

Were you in love with that coalburner?

We do by having our cops kill 10 black children for every 1 white woman

how was his life after the trial?

>killing a coalburner her kike boyfriend
>murder

because they belong to niggers. End it anyway

Attached: 1522080673618.jpg (748x931, 150K)

OJ dindu nuffin.
She burned the coal, she paid the tool.

As a white man (of moroccan ancestry) I can confidently say no white men allow african americans to kill our women

according to OJ's prison guard, OJ has a HUGE penis.

he wrote a book with a chapter dedicated to his genitalia

I hate niggers, but OJ did nothing wrong here. He caught his wife cheating on him (with a jew, no less). Call me old fashioned, but I think our degenerate society doesn't do enough to punish adultery. I honestly think it should be socially acceptable to "honor kill" your spouse if you catch them cheating on you. That's how things used to be back in the day.

Was what he did illegal? Sure, I cannot dispute that. But morally was he wrong? Debatable.

Attached: dexter_shrug.png (571x540, 486K)

There were a bunch of shitskins on the jury and they found him not guilty to pay whitey back for Rodney King

OJ didn't do it.
It was some hispanic guy.

>OJ has a HUGE penis.
Of course he does, God gave niggers big dicks because he was sorry for what he did to their hair

t. muslim

Do you really want to play this game brit bong. One celebrity nigger with a botched trial that got him off the hook vs your welfare state gang members numbering in the thousands being protected by police while they rape your children, grind them in chunky meat and serve it to YOU for lunch at the donar kebab. You best find another pedastol to stand on you crooked tooth fucking subhuman.

The police fucked up some parts of the investigation and one of the jurors was a Black Panther. He got fucking lucky.

I knew some liberal fag would make that false equivalency. I bet you're the sort of limp-wristed faggot who argues against shitskin immigrants in order to "protect progressive values like feminism and homosexuality", right? I guess your ancestors in the 19th century and prior were muslims, right? Because this is the sort of thing that was generally accepted back in the day

I'd rather have a huge black cock than silky feminine hair

A white woman who marries a black man is not worth saving.

BASED BLACK GUY KILLS COALBURNER AND A JEW WHAT A HERO

Attached: 1522254185744.jpg (600x763, 93K)

>BASED BLACK GUY KILLS COALBURNER AND A JEW WHAT A HERO

^--- What this guy said.

watch the documentary "LA 92" if you wanna see why OJ was allowed to walk.

they simply didn't want to be called racist.

Wasn't it proven that he didn't do it? Then everyone got mad that an innocent man didn't go to prison?

He was found not guilty, then found guilty in civil court, ordered to pay a fine, and has consistently said since then that yeah he did do it.

>black
>OJ

would let him fuck my GF

...and LA wanted to avoid another chimpout

>asian