Any of you actually believe the holocaust didn't happen? red pill me

any of you actually believe the holocaust didn't happen? red pill me

Attached: art.png (232x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
siraaronrichards.imgur.com
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/iNYHW
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
imgur.com/gallery/2qAgl
reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7tvPBEqhRp0
nypost.com/2013/10/28/anti-jewish-jokes-about-nazi-death-gas-nets-man-900k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was skeptical about the whole Sup Forums thing
But once I read about blades coming out of the floor, masturbation machines, bears and eagles in cages, rollercoaster jew flippers, submersible platforms for mass electrocution, and many others, I convinced myself that jews have worked the holohoax to their gain for fucking decades
It was nowhere near the fucking extent those kikes claim

idk why but I find that gem thing in his belly to be fucking disgusting, in fact almost as bad as the genital amputation

Literally the only place I've ever seen people talk about masturbation machines was on Sup Forums and in The Ass Goblins of Auschwitz.

Is it really so hard to believe that the Nazis had camps where dissidents and undesirables were systematically worked/starved to death and gassed? Or that one of the three biggest war machines in the world had the ability to kill 6 million people over 6 years?

Well just let me ask if you've ever cracked open the books to which Sup Forums references.
Either it was published as was or it was not. The picture was not faked, and the descriptions as I summarized were printed and sold and distributed to jews who have such an absolute monopoly out of all the genocides that have happened and happen today.

Additionally, the means to destroy the bodies was not available in the manner in which is officially presented. Adding a jail sentence to those who question its authenticity should be another red flag even to full-believers.

look up how long it takes to cremate a body..then calculate how many years it takes to do 6 million

Gas chambers were just a meme made up by the Polish, perpetuated by the Soviets and utilized by the Jews.

Holocaust denial is just a meme. None of us unironically deny the Holocaust. Not even David Irving denies gassing. Lurk more newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
siraaronrichards.imgur.com
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/iNYHW
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
imgur.com/gallery/2qAgl
reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html

No one claims that 6 million were gassed or cremated, not even close.

you're a meme schlomo

Quads of truth

>365 x 6 = 2190 days
>2190 x 24 = 52560 hours
>52560 hours x 60 = 3153600 minutes
>6000000 jews /3153600 minutes = 1.90 jew deaths per minute
For this to be true about 2 jews had to die every minute in germany, nonstop since the beginning of the war, for the entirety of the war.
This doesn't even take into account how long it might take to dispose of the body.

Says that guy that unironically believes that people claim 6 million Jews were gassed and/or cremated. You just BTFO yourself. Stay mad, nigger.

If I say I have a Cadillac in my driveway and it turns out I drive a VW Bug, that doesn't mean I don't have a car. Every historical event has bullshitters telling half-truths and outright fabrications, because they were children when it happened, or they remembered something that someone else experienced and thought it happened to them. They published it, and the only audience it has is among white nationalists who think they've stumbled on some amazing fact that will finally disprove one of the best documented events in history. That doesn't mean that the author didn't spend the war in a concentration camp.

The simplest explanation for what happened in WWII was that the Nazis had a systematic method for emptying out Eastern Europe for German settlers to occupy it, and that method included forced labor, conscription, mass starvation and intentional execution. By the end of the war, 11 million people were dead from their efforts, and a little over half of them were Jews. Some were buried, some were burned, and some were left where they lay. They didn't just disappear into smoke. Allied soldiers took plenty of photos of what happened, and there are piles of bodies everywhere.

no I unironically believe zero jews were gassed

>that reading comprehension
You get dumber with each post.

>For this to be true about 2 jews had to die every minute in germany, nonstop since the beginning of the war, for the entirety of the war.

2-7 million Ukrainians were systematically starved and worked to death from 1932 to 1933. Split the difference -- say, 4 million -- and that's over half as many in a third of the time. It's not that hard to kill massive numbers of people when you have control of an industrial army and a firm hold on all transportation.

where's the bodies

Where's your duck??

Dick!

The timing's a bit off, but it really does make you wonder why all the super-mega-evil death camps showed up in the Soviet zone.

Auschwitz was in all likelihood not an extermination camp.
And while a lot of people died there (disease, malnutrition, murders and some gassings for the invalid) the number of dead in that camp has been grossly exaggerated by post war propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=7tvPBEqhRp0

I think the round ups started with the intention of deportations but with the war going they decided the merciful thing was to euthanize them.
Cmon war on two front who you gonna feed your soldiers, or prisoners

It didn't happen at all. People will try to walk you back from this fact by offering meaningless concessions about numbers of dead. But the number actually intentionally killed by Nazis is zero. Even mainstream historians will admit that there was no centralized murder plan. It was all just casualties of war.

>Allied Soldiers
>took pictures of Eastern Europe

could you at least attempt to learn geography so you don't make all us americlaps look retarded. Allied soldiers only took the west, and what they documented was concentration camps with emaciated prisoners due to the camps being cut off from supplies by allied bombing and other problems that arise when losing a war. Soviets took the east, where all the death camps and executions are claimed to have happened, and we don't have shit for evidence other than their words.

So what is more likely? that despite rounding up Jews and Gypsies and shit all over Europe, the Germans only executed them in drastic numbers in places that Commies liberated, or that the commies showed up, saw the same prisoners on the brink of death due to starving, and just let them die due to the famines they were experiencing themselves?

No, it happened.

Attached: Israel nazis.png (451x634, 202K)

Hello Mr Goldberg. Using meme flags undermines your credibility.

In the many mass graves used all throughout the war. Exact same way they handled the people they killed in Russia. Do some easy digging and you’ll find pics of trenches filled with corpses.

It unironically did not happen.

zyklon b is harmless
you can swallow it and nothing bad will happen

Watch "One Third the Holocaust" in its entirety. Yes it's long.

>many
Where?

The Soviets were Allies, you goon.

> the Germans only executed them in drastic numbers in places that Commies liberated

Yes. Because the Nazis conquered vast swathes of Eastern Europe in the initial years of WWII, planned to empty the land of its non-Germanic inhabitants in order to make room for German settlers, and prioritized shipping dissidents and undesirables as far from the manufacturing bases as possible, and used them as unskilled slave labor on the front where they were needed. The natural consequence of that was that Eastern European dissidents and undesirables were freed from the concentration and death camps by Eastern European soldiers, who were primarily fighting for the Soviets.

God, this isn't hard. Heinrich Himmler was proud of his work. They all kept notes. Is it really so hard to believe that the people who talked endlessly about the extermination of the Jewish people and the mass destruction of their enemies maybe took a crack at it?

yes it happend, but what nobody talks about is that Stalin killed tree times as many and mao four to five times as many people as hitler

Name a single Jew who was provably gassed

There is evidence that it did happen but the numbers weren't as big as they claim. It's not physically possible for a small 4-chamber crematorium to have processed thousands of corpses every day for two years.

>you'll find

that's illegal :)

>famine that had been predicted since 1930
>1932 produced 60% of the crop yield from the previous year
>death by shit communist farming strategies and the wrath of mother nature
It's a lot easier to let people die on their own than round up each individual and kill them

I wonder why they haven't dug up any of these mass graves to at least try and provide evidence. They've only had 50+ years to do so.

Attached: 1521133158329.png (655x688, 485K)

6 gorillion is an extremely generous estimate. Probably at least 600% too large.

>The Soviets were Allies, you goon.
wrong

Here's one
nypost.com/2013/10/28/anti-jewish-jokes-about-nazi-death-gas-nets-man-900k/