Houseki no Kuni

casuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to collect quartz but lost them all in a freaky gardening incident involving a glaring of cats but among them, the ghost and smoky quartz were my favorites. I don't even have a picture, what a shame.

Thanks for reading my blog, god bless.

Choose 3 of the gems to fuck, marry and kill.
>Fuck: Obsidian
>Marry: Dia Kill: Cinnabar

>Kill: Cinnabar
I'll kill you, don't kill my gemfu

>Fuck: Melon
>Marry: Alex
>Kill: (You)

>Fuck: Lapis (just the head)
>Marry: Sensei
>Kill: Benito

Fuck: Sphene
Marry: Alex
Kill: Cinnabar

I don't hate Cinnabar, I just think she's the gem that would have a lesser impact on the world if she died because she's always so distant.

But then who would put Phos out of her misery?

There can't possibly be any more houseki gfs.

cicada, snails, nugosh, numorga

Finally after rereading with less sleep deprivation I understand that Dia went to the moon not because he yearns to be with Bort even while knowing they're better off split, but rather because he never got over his inferiority complex over Bort despite them being separated for over a century.

This chart might end up looking pretty ridiculous by the end of the year.

I have text for Gem dust gf saved

Disembodies phos limbs, failed newborn gems, grass, powder, human particles, CinDiaPadLaPhos

>Fuck: LaPhos
>Marry: Cairngorm
>Kill: Cinnabar as well

God I fucking love Bort and I usually never like characters relatively similar to her.

I've watch episode 10 three times now. Is this the best episode this season?
I can't stop thinking about this show. Also I feel funny every time I look at Dia. Is this what having a waifu is like?

I actually like how Dia was drawn in the first chapters over the current art style.

>padpad gf
bf

>Fuck: Lapis
That's all that matters

>Fuck: Ventricosus
>Marry: Diamond
>Kill: Sensei (I am the sensei now)

Same here, there's something about Bortsu that makes her so best.

Bort drumstick

Hello
this is a machine for turning SHITTY GEMS into something beautiful.

Please insert all shitty gems into it. Bort first.

how does it work?

The moonies.

The mooned gems if we ever get any info on them.

It grinds them up. Next question, I'll be here all week.

>mooned gems
You mean the space dust?

No because that would be more like all of them combined, so that would be an entirely new gf.

>implying this puny machine can handle the combat autist
bort would unhinge his jaw, put the entire machine in his mouth and grind it to dust

This. LaPhos has the best design and cairn is just straight best gem. I don't dislike Cinnabar but there's a reason no one hangs out with her.

You mean bfs

Cinnabar's disabled (and not just mentally), have some sympathy.

No

>gold flecks
That's pyrite, also called fool's gold. Congratulations, you played yourself.

It's amazing how Houseki no Kuni is everything that people wanted out of Steven Universe but didn't get, and that Houseki no Kuni came out FIRST.

>That feeling when a Western Pig Woman hijacks your idea and fucks everything up by adding awful elements

Fuck LaPhos, Marry Phos, and Kill NuPhos

I wonder what Ichikawa feels/thinks about SU.

>eeewww why are all these gems ugly
>Why don't they shatter?
>Why'd they add this ugly manlet
>Why waste so much time on stupid SoL stuff without ever expanding the lore
>Why don't these characters ever learn
>How can there's no strong male characters like Adamant
>why do westerners like this?

It blows my mind a little people have threads about this series. I came across it a while back and read it on a whim and it took me to some interesting places.

Nice to see it getting love on Sup Forums.

>I wonder what Ichikawa feels/thinks about SU.

I want what Rebecca Sugar thinks about Houseki

I dare some ask her politely.

STOP TALKING ABOUT LAPHOS I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS I JUST WANT MY CUTE LITTLE ORIGINAL PHOS BACK REEEEEEEEEE

>so when do they start dying?

I have a "love" /hate relationship with Steven Universe right now.
On one hand I despise it because it's fucking cancer, but at the same time SU just makes Houseki no Kuni shine even more in comparison because of how much better HnK is.

Somebody finally said what i thought after reading HnK
God, that manga soo much better that SU
I cant help but feel ashamed when people compare Hnk to SU

That's the thing.
If you look up all the common complaints about SU out of boredom, you see that Houseki addresses them completely.

Our protagonist is constantly growing
All the designs are good
The antagonists feel threatening
Everything isn't solved through FRIENDSHIP AND CRYING
The plot is never hijacked by endless streams of episodes about fucking random people nobody cares about.
All the Gems are wonderful.

>Fuck: Bortz
>Marry: Morganite
>Kill: Rutile

Doesnt help that the official translation adds this to the back of every volume. Almost regretted buying them because of it

but Dia, i become hard and tough when i thought of you!

How disgusting, what kind of person wrote that?

If I'm not mistaken, they stopped adding that since vol. 3

Only in Houseki threads can someone ask a completely mundane question and get a religious, psychological or philosophical essay that are quite enjoyable to read in response.

>action manga
>steven universe

Which publisher?

But I miss this gem stripping Phos. I really do.

She's changed now.

Who would do such a thing?

Well, what did you expect from discussions of a buddhist manga about a communist society of mentally unstable minerals?

Now that's just disgusting.

Has anyone here even watched SU? I mean if its so bad most people should be indifferent to it.

I'm flattered every time I find out somebody liked my writings. This time, I was actually just bullshitting though a la this video: youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk

I don't REALLY believe what I wrote there.

I've seen enough to realize just how fucking atrocious it and it's message are. I won't get all Sup Forums about it, but it doesn't compare to Houseki no Kuni at all.

Kodansha

Thank fuck for that then, only got the first 2 volumes yesterday because they fucked up and sent me an extra copy of volume 1 instead of volume 3 so i assumed they did it to all of them

>If you like butts that means you must like horse shit because horses have butts too and shit comes out of butts!

Enlighten me a little about SU because I've seen the designs and I REALLY don't want to watch it just to see why it keeps getting namedropped in HnK threads.

What a pain in the butt post.

It's MLP shit with LGBTPJLKSA and communist propaganda imbued into it.

It's to compare the mental gymnastics of comparing HNK to SU just because the protagonist are gems.

user, you better be ready for it to be true though

>for fans of steven universe!
How? Isn't SU popular because its fanbase is mostly obese tumblerettes and ugly dykes who like the series precisely because is full of ugly and fat dykes such as themselves? I don't see how they would like a series full of pale, thin, long leged, pretty gems.

lmao just realized the irony

Just an idea but imagine how useful it would be if someone edites (you)'s coming out of phos ass.

brap posting is work of the devil

That sounds horrifying and I think I'm offended that a well-thought out series like HnK with deeper themes than MUH SEXUALITY is compared to something like that.

Fuck: Dia
Marry: Lapis
Kill: Sensei, to save everyone.

I have read the manga, so I know a few of the things I peppered in there are facts. But it's coming to the correct conclusion for the wrong reasons.

... And Phos' removal of the sock indicates her desire to throw off the conventions of Sensei's wisdom. You see,
his wisdom is characterized by a certain passivity that preserves the individual in application but does little to create a safe bastion for others.

I mix a bit of bullshit in with what I honestly believe.

If it's gay tumbr will like it.

Basically the reason why SU and HnK got compared was because they're both about Gem people who are supposed to be androgynous.

Except HnK actually makes it's Gem people androgynous while SU draws ugly women who say "oh I'm not female I don't have a gender I'm a rock lol"

Like compare the fact that Gems in HnK have to literally be sculpted and wear makeup to appear human, while Gems in SU are just "magically able to look human who make bodies of magic energy so that if they get "knocked out" they just turn into a rock"

This is really fucking cool, I want to see a scary monster gem.

For maximum diamond suffering:
Fuck: Dia
Marry: Bort
Kill: Yellow

>Kill: Yellow
that's exactly what she wants though

But we already have Phos.

Yeah I dont see how anyone would compare the two shows.

Yellow is the only diamond I don't want to suffer anymore.

Isn't she the oldest still alive, and was completely alone for a while?

It's a Cartoon Network show whose main target really are SJWs since the creator is one.

So a ton of jokes, slice of life, people having realistic flaws, crying, musical numbers, being sensitive, gay aliens, and the occasional fighting

The issue was once the conflict was established, it's still put behind the back burner to focus on 'peace and understanding' and slice of life with the less interesting humans, as the protagonist is a pacifist nu-male

So most of the hate is at the missed opportunities, made worse with the shitty schedule

Not necessarily, there may have been an earlier generation of gems which lived alongside Yellow, but were all taken away eventually.

Yellow is the oldest gem still active on earth, but they've never been without a partner.

Jesus that's terrifying! Gems could really be horrifying monsters if they wanted to.
>Sensei is the only thing standing between gems being cute girls and horrifying unstoppable killing machines

Wait a minute. What if they are? What if Sensei is too?
>designed to be indestructible
>operates in any condition forever
>capable of shattering diamonds with just his voice
>shoots ultrasonic projectiles

What if his "prayers" were just him annihilating souls with a super weapon? The humans knew about souls, and we've seen how dangerous they can be if you don't deal with them.

She's just the oldest out of the current bunch. I imagine he has never been alone and has seen more gems die than anyone else.

That's terrible.

How are they getting to the moon?

They walk

fairy dust

Don't lie to me.

How else you dummy? The Moon People took them